Just one of my favorite music video's and more.

Independent

:) In my youth, I refused to listen to Van Halen for a long time. Grandway had a record section and they kept the 45's behind glass. I asked for this record and she gave me Van Halen instead. Obviously I never got over it. lol

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I still hate this song...and I hate David Lee Roth too so there. :)  lol...off to work everyone, have a great weekend.

(not really)

"In my youth, I refused to listen to Van Halen for a long time. Grandway had a record section and they kept the 45's behind glass. I asked for this record and she gave me Van Halen instead. Obviously I never got over it. lol" - Ginger

What's a record?

Just kidding.  Was there a Grandway or something like that off of North Street in Endicott?  You sparked a dim memory. Like going to some old General Store across Avenue B before the Hooper Road Bridge was built.  We had to watch for trains.

No need to answer now...I have to go ride my dinosaur.

On 4/3/2020 at 6:19 PM, ginger said:

I still hate this song...and I hate David Lee Roth too so there. :)  lol...off to work everyone, have a great weekend.

(not really)

You see David lately? He is a trip.

On 8/31/2016 at 10:55 PM, BubbaGump said:

Garo started this but I think he needs to finish it too SNSD needs to be banned for flooding the site with all that Asian bullshit. If he likes it that's fine but he needs to refrain from putting it on here just to piss people off. The man is sick

Are you racist?

On 4/8/2020 at 3:27 PM, Bingoloid said:

Since we clearly need some upbeat tunes today and Boris Johnson is in ICU, a few tracks from one of the top British acts to hit stage this century.

I heard Boris is out of icu 😊 I was this close to posting THE WHO but I don't think it would have been helpful. 

On 4/9/2020 at 7:37 PM, ginger said:

I heard Boris is out of icu 😊 I was this close to posting THE WHO but I don't think it would have been helpful. 

Darn it.  I have boris the spider stuck in head and I can't play it from my phone! I'm glad he made it through. Have a good night everyone :)

re Binghamton Now...How can we dance while our beds are burning? EASY Notice the social distancing?! :) This spring and summer they should make every student in the City of Binghamton learn Irish dancing. Teach them on the riverbanks of Cheri Lindsey Park.