Hillary Clinton Death Watch!

27 Time World Champions

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Hillary was at an outdoor fundraiser at Nantucket, Mass. yesterday. Big name celebs were there, like Cher.

I just checked NOAA's records for that area for Saturday. Temps were around 74-75 most of the afternoon.

The hoity-toity in attendance were dressed in their expected summer finest - mostly whites and sleeveless for the ladies.

So how did Hillary dress? Black pants and a heavy coat!

hillary-august-fundraiser-sick-575x368.p

In the photo she has a bigger rear end than Kim Karashian!

What's she hiding under that coat? (Photos from other events show lumps on her back, like some sort of device is being covered up by her pants suit jackets.) Plus black slacks? Perhaps the best color to hide an incontinence problem?

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/whats-wrong-hillary-wears-heavy-coat-black-pants-nantucket-fundraiser-august/

Here's another photo. That's not a pants suit jacket - that's a winter coat!

CqZnj5XWcAAyYed.jpg

Yup - nothing to see here. Totally appropriate attire. Just a vast right-wing conspiracy theory. She's the paragon of health.

UPDATE: Here is the AP photo from the airport showing the outfit in a better light:

http://hosted2.ap.org/CBImages/?media=photo&contentId=d34976934a974472893a71b992533c05&fmt=jpg&Role=Preview&reldt=2016-08-20T17:42:44GMT&authToken=eNoVwTESgDAIBMAXMQM5AlyRx8RoYWdpkcc77u7rHYHQ9Ep411%2Bzve5xwplBiE%2BmuGeTIqakHWTrwNK%2B72cIqpRm4R%2FWmBKI

Wow! There is definitely something very wrong with her. She must feel cold which means she has a low blood count which would also explain why she is tired.

Did you notice her raised elbows on the last step of getting off the plane on the AP link. That is due to her weight. She can't let herself drop onto one foot.

She is also grimacing, like she is in pain.

I dont know but her thighs are looking like an elephants! Lochte lies about one incident the media can't talk about it enough Hillary lies and they turn mute.

195gc8.jpg

Getting caught in one lie about one incident down in Rio can affect your ability to get endorsements. Lying for all 70 years of your life and all 40 years of your public life, though, can get you elected president of the United States.

Theres something warped about that. Theres something really screwy when we get angrier with a swimmer for concocting one story that got out of control than we do with a presidential candidate who lied to our face again and again and again about matters pertaining to foreign policy and national security.

Lying is her M.O. Its the thing that she does.

Yet many of the people appalled at Ryan Lochte, whos a goofy swimmer with changing hair color, are accepting of Hillary Clinton!

19753y.jpg

I thought I read she was in Provincetown. Anywhere in Cape Cod can be windy at times. ^^That could be a catheter (leg)bag? Maybe some kind of TENS unit or heart monitor. Possibly but not likely, a metal plate. I've also seen time released medicine implants ie morphine pump,shaped like that but never above the knee or in the leg, usually implanted in the abdomen and much smaller...pace maker...I'm still looking for other possibilities...

gps leg monitor? alcohol monitoring system( SCRAM)

:) Cheating device for playing cards? Maybe they went to Mohegan afterward?

I actually think Trump looks better since he's cut back on the stage make up. I think both he and Hillary are allergic or sensitive to it, thus the puffiness, especially around the eyes.

Ok how about Circadia-I just perused the info-size of a deck of cards IMPLANTED smart phone that sends biometric info to MD?

post edit... or to any android device..

mmm breakfast of champions, welsh rarebit...

Ok how about Circadia-I just perused the info-size of a deck of cards IMPLANTED smart phone that sends biometric info to MD?

post edit... or to any android device..

Maybe her handler sitting somewhere off on the side watching her vitals. He could then pull her off the stage if she starts to have a medical emergency.

What happened to the big black dude who rushed to her side and told her to "keep talking"? He has disappeared once he was pointed out after her last onstage freezeup.

My bet... she had some closed head injury with her fall. She wears a prism left eyeglass lens which would mean she likely has some double vision secondary to facial fracture or displaced lens, even some head injury. She also has what I would think is some early Parkinsonian traits. Her pauses and "nobody home" behaviour could be abscence type seizure or part of the parkinsons. JMHO.

I thought I heard one of the pundits state the released medical report states she has hypothyroidism, so yes, she could be cold from that as well.

Although the September report has not been released yet, it appears that the "web bots" are predicting that the Hillary health issue might come to a head during the third week of September, throwing the Democratic party into disarray.

If you don't know what the "web bots" are - don't ask. Too complicated to try to bring someone up to speed here on the underlying theory.

I haven't bought a report in a while. When I do purchase September's I'll post a summary here in a separate thread. Then we can see how accurate they are. Always entertaining reading in general, and helps to train you to think outside the box.

My bet... she had some closed head injury with her fall.

Here's what I've always wondered and don't think I've ever seen anyone else bring up before anywhere else.

We pretty much knows she and her staff lie about everything. They've downplayed the extent of her illnesses and injuries.

So why are we to believe that her concussion / head injury was caused by a fall?

How about BFT?

Blunt force trauma?

Again - just thinking outside the box.

I looked and knee brace and knee guard images via google Wanker, maybe, but I'm not seeing anything I can imagine would look like that through clothing. Do you think it looks like it is above her knee or covering her patella? Hard to tell, I think it's above her knee.

post edit-DARPA 2014-invented something called ELECTRx which is an implant the size of a deck of cards. The way I'm reading it is, it connects to nerves to self heal inflammation, developed for soldiers to heal mind and body.-can't read everything today...doing other things in between posting. :)

I looked and knee brace and knee guard images via google Wanker, maybe, but I'm not seeing anything I can imagine would look like that through clothing. Do you think it looks like it is above her knee or covering her patella? Hard to tell, I think it's above her knee.

A tracking device / monitor to keep her from fleeing the country? :)

There is some video of the fall somewhere I thought. Doesn't mean, however, that the fall caused the head issue rather than some systemic or organic brain issue caused the fall. She doesn't appear hypothyroid really, a little scleral show, not heavy, hair appears normal. While she could be well controlled, she is not what I would consider symptommatic in that regard. I think the money is on parkinsons.

I have some medical training. They didn't teach me what a "low blood count" is. Perhaps Dr. Pete can enlighten us.

Usually means platelet count , having too many white cells not enough red ones. funny part is "rat poison" is a medication form is used for control of the excessive bleeding caused by the condition. (with many nasty side effects)

for real., I thought high school health classes taught that.

Archived