Hillary Clinton Death Watch!

27 Time World Champions

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trump will be too busy sexually assaulting women too be president. Never trump!!

He'll be too busy snatching and grabbing and ogling beauty contestants to do anything other than say "Call Putin and tell him to meet me for golf in Scotland, get me color samples of Semi-satin exterior Glidden acrylic enamel for the Mexico Wall and get me THOSE DAMN NUCLEAR CODES, now, dammit!!

Mikey, man.....doesn't Ivanka look GOOD today?? What a piece....."

If you hang out in locker rooms with sex predators, you need different friends....better ones.

If you think locker room talk equates to sexual predation, then you might want to scrub your posts on this forum, stat.

Really, though, it is amusing to watch you attempt to dilute the meaning of "sexual predators" to include people who make off-color comments in private settings. Surely that will help the actual victims of actual sexual predators, right? :rolleyes:

At least some people can take a break from feigning offense:

http://www.pressconnects.com/story/sports/high-school/2016/10/13/centorani-locker-room-talk-reality/92001714/

If you think locker room talk equates to sexual predation, then you might want to scrub your posts on this forum, stat.

Really, though, it is amusing to watch you attempt to dilute the meaning of "sexual predators" to include people who make off-color comments in private settings. Surely that will help the actual victims of actual sexual predators, right? :rolleyes:

At least some people can take a break from feigning offense:

http://www.pressconnects.com/story/sports/high-school/2016/10/13/centorani-locker-room-talk-reality/92001714/

Talking about grabbing pussies of unsuspecting women is NOT normal locker room talk. It's talking about sexual predation.

No, I don't think that. Thanks for caring though.

Turns out it wasn't such a "private setting" after all huh?

If you think that his little pussy grab boasting and a few hundred other things he's said over the last few months are representative of a leader of this great nation......

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Talking about grabbing pussies of unsuspecting women is NOT normal locker room talk. It's talking about sexual predation.

No, I don't think that. Thanks for caring though.

Turns out it wasn't such a "private setting" after all huh?

If you think that his little pussy grab boasting and a few hundred other things he's said over the last few months are representative of a leader of this great nation......

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Look at that, one post by me and you're already furiously backpedaling: "sex predators" became "talking about sexual predation."

Good thing, too, since you're here, talking about sexual predation...

Look at that, one post by me and you're already furiously backpedaling: "sex predators" became "talking about sexual predation."

Literal much?

Sexual predation was your term. I do think he's a sexual predator.

Is there really any difference between the two terms? What are you spitting hairs over?

I get it. Change the topic from what HE did to the words I'm using.

Clever.

'Zat you Drumpfzilla?

If you look under his profile pic, he's looking for someone he can spank. OTK = over the knee. He's a great moral authority to be calling others sexual predators.

Hillary is taking the next five days off. No scheduled appearances. (meanwhile Trump is holding two or three a day)

Someone left this comment which I found interesting:

"she is on drug holiday for her Parkinsons disease."

The treatment for Parkinson is LDopa. Like most drugs, the body builds a tolerance to it and Hillary has been using it for a long time. During her 5 days off, they take her off the LDopa. She can not appear in public because she would be spastic. Just before the debate they shoot her up with LDopa and she appears normal. But it is a fine line.
Everyone saw what happened to her at the 9/11 memorial service. She froze up and had to be dragged into the van losing one of her shoes in the process. She was at the memorial service for 90 minutes.
Dr.Ted Noel was the Director of the NovaMed Surgery Center in Orlando. His career spans 36 years. He has analyzed all of the available public information on Hillary's medical condition to reach the conclusion that Hillary has advanced
Parkinson. Advanced Parkinson affects the cognitive functions of the brain.

His first analysis covers the info available before Hillary's froze at the 9/11 memorial service

Lol lol lol. Minion Sheep. Let trump give speeches all he wants. He'll. Just keep getting himself in more trouble and he'll keep tanking in the polls. Never trump!!!

Calling them crazy and hammering on "the airplane lady's" claim of 15 minutes.

Some plain Jane from Everytown America who he met 35 years ago has rigged the election against him.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Sexual predation was your term.

If you hang out in locker rooms with sex predators, you need different friends....better ones.

Once again, denying your own words.

Quick lesson in English for you: a "sexual predator" is "one who engages in the act of sexual predation."

Is there really any difference between the two terms?

Yes, there is a big difference between talking about sexual predation and being a sex predator. It's sad that I need to explain this to you: one is talking, the other is acting.

'Zat you Drumpfzilla?

As usual, reverting to your comfort zone of Ad Hom. I can't be Trump, remember? You already pegged me as being Cal Harris, or a member of his family or something...

Once again, denying your own words.

Quick lesson in English for you: a "sexual predator" is "one who engages in the act of sexual predation."

Yes, there is a big difference between talking about sexual predation and being a sex predator. It's sad that I need to explain this to you: one is talking, the other is acting.

As usual, reverting to your comfort zone of Ad Hom. I can't be Trump, remember? You already pegged me as being Cal Harris, or a member of his family or something...

Ain't nobody got time fo' dis.

I checked CNN during lunch.

No huge "CANDIDATE DIES OF MYSTERY ILLNESS" headlines.

Again.

Today.

She better hurry up. It's the only prayer Drumpfzilla has.

If he does win the office by default, in which room will the gold plated stripper pole be installed? The Lincoln bedroom seems appropriate.

Which room was it that Monica L. walked out of with one more blue dress spatter stain than she walked in with?

Archived