Hillary Clinton Death Watch!

27 Time World Champions

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The former managing editor of NY Times Magazine Ed Klein writes in his new book, Guilty As Sin, that Hillary has a bad heart valve but refused surgery.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Ed-Klein-Hillary-Heart-Valve-Surgery/2016/10/04/id/751503/

Still predicting her demise?

Dude, girl got Keith Richards/industrial strength red and white blood cells in her ice water veins. She HAS faced down Putin. All Drumpf has done is try to kiss his Russian touch-hole.

Drumpf went on one little tantrum to start the debate. When he was done she just looked at him and SMIRKED, laughed and shimmied her shoulders. He pussed out for the remaining hour and twenty and had nothing of substance to say.

She got his number. She''s been manhandling bigger, tougher bullies her whole life and has not only survived them but beat their asses at their own game. Ken Starr, Trey Gowdy. Who else you GOT?

Go ahead, keep trying to write her off as weak, ineffective and old and in the way. See where it gets you.

She should be deceased by noon tomorrow if thats the case.

Send flowers to Arkansas today to beat the rush.

Time is up. Or was this just an empty promise to get our hopes up?

And if Gennifer Flowers want's to rush to Bill's empty arms she can pay her own way there.

Trump looked old, tired and had tons of make up on. Trump continued to sniff. He's got a real problem

How many people are standing within a reach of Trump with plunger in hand in case he keels over? How many "Oops, I've fallen and need my body guards to support me!" has Trump had? As usual, nothing but useless dribble.

BTW, if it weren't for "tons" make up, Hillary wouldn't even look like she is alive.....and that's pushing it!

If last night was a boxing match, they would have ended it after 45 minutes.

She is toast.

How come he didn't come out and do a pussy grab if it's ok to talk about doing it?

He was out walking amongst the crowd. Weren't there any hot blondes 34 or under who he could have snuck in quick cooter claw on?

Surely any lucky girl in the audience would realize he's a star and be honored to let him get a little stink finger at an opportune lull in the debate.

How come he didn't come out and do a pussy grab if it's ok to talk about doing it?

He was out walking amongst the crowd. Weren't there any hot blondes 34 or under who he could have snuck in quick cooter claw on?

It would have been sloppy seconds with Bill already out there.

15431498473_7afe1b26de.jpg

Andy Cooper: "Mr. Drumpfzilla, what are your business and financial ties with China? You've claimed they're trying to totally devalue the dollar by money manipulations that are illegal by international law. How would you handle that situation and let the Chinese know they can't sabotage our economy?"

Drumpfzilla" "ISIS! They're coming! Sniff. In big boats. Sniff. Hillary will give them the key to the city. Sniff. I'll kill them all! Sniff. I saw thousands of them celebrating in New Jersey. Sniff. She's been fighting them her entire adult life. Sniff. And Bill Clinton was WAY worse than me on ISIS."

Archived