Hillary Clinton Death Watch!

27 Time World Champions

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well then how do you explain where he learned his locker room talk?

Since scads of athletes are calling him out and saying "that ain't no locker room talk in lockers I'VE been in" and similar comments, I'm gonna guess he learned it in an ISIS locker room.

Dem Muslims demean, devalue and abuse women just like Drumpfzilla does, huh?

Since scads of athletes are calling him out and saying "that ain't no locker room talk in lockers I'VE been in" and similar comments, I'm gonna guess he learned it in an ISIS locker room.

Dem Muslims demean, devalue and abuse women just like Drumpfzilla does, huh?

To anyone who believes said "scads of athletes": I would like to discuss real estate investment with you.

Agreed wanker What Trump said was not locker room talk. NEVER TRUMP!!

It could be a real locker room. A prison locker room. Or the one in Drumpfzilla's mind.

Either way, they're both scary and unsafe places to be.

I go to a gym. It's co-ed, like most of them are. The locker rooms are unisex, also like they all are.

I don't hear any Drumpfzillaspeak in the locker room....ever.

You guys are so laser focused on hating Trump you missed the joke.

Guilty as charged for being a hater.

My dry humor goes over a lot of heads here. It's not the most common currency of humor on this site.

I post a lot of things with a tongue-in-cheek intent and find that they get misconstrued. I probably come off like a crank. I yam what I yam and i make no apologies for it.

In court today Hillary suffered another big lapse in memory about the missing emails. Some one with this bad of a memory should be President?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/clinton-says-she-cant-recall-key-details-email-233511263--election.html

Her damaged memory was her main defense when questioned by the FBI. She simply "couldn't remember" so many things.

Archived