Hillary Clinton Death Watch!

27 Time World Champions

I was right about it happening Friday but it did not come from wikileaks....It came from the FBI

"Obama used a pseudonym in emails with Clinton, FBI documents reveal"

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/hillary-clinton-emails-fbi-228607

Now why would the one be who promised "the most transparent administration..." need to do such a thing?

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

illary just cancelled her trip to Charlotte on Sunday, supposedly so that she does "not to impact the city's resources"

She is very sick. 50% chance of making it to the debate.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3804886/Rested-Clinton-expected-travel-FIVE-DAYS-week-break-trail-starting-riot-torn-Charlotte.html

P.S. As a response to Mark Cuban being in the front row, Trump invited Gennifer Flowers to sit in the front row. God do I love TRUMP!!!!

You seriously have to stop and think about this for a second. This lady has spent pretty much her entire life making money off of taxpayers. She is reportedly the smartest government employee in the history of the world. Yet we are told she has to duck off the campaign trail to prepare for the debates. What policy is she confused about this week after 100 years of sucking taxpayer money? These people just crack me up.

HIS head bobbed up and down quite a bit. Hers....not at all.

Once he got done with his first baboon-ass red faced rant in the first 20 minutes, he was worn out. He gave up and conceded a lot. He started talking about the things they agreed on. His tantrum over, he gave up.

He squinted the whole time.

And duck faced. Or maybe that's his frown.

Anyway, he frowned for most of the hour and a half. When he wasn't frowning he smirked.

Saying "I'm a winner" and frowning and smirking for 90 minutes isn't likely to being seen as "winner" behavior by most people.

He ranted all night about how just God awful life is here in these United States...for everybody, and what a total nightmare it will be if we don't elect him. He, of ZERO experience, of ZERO tolerance, of the composure of a 6 year old, of ZERO sense of honesty and what's the truth and what isn't.

He wants to take us back to the days of $4.50 a gallon gas, high interest rates, mortgage giants collapsing, banks failing, stock market dragging ass, crime (personal and property) rates being high, invading the Middle East and watching our soldiers get blown up, killed and maimed daily, spending trillions on Cold War artifacts hundreds of thousands of more nukes, all minorities being second class citizens, women getting 2/3 the pay for the same jobs men do (wait...that's STILL going on now), back alley abortions.

Anyone catch this one: "I'll go into Syria and Iraq with NATO and wipe out ISIS!"

The same NATO he wants to disband? That one?

He wants us all to fawn all over how incredibly wealthy he is, believe that a man who has only enriched HIMSELF his whole life will somehow know how to grow an insanely complex economy on the world market AND magically increase spending a few hundred percent while AT THE SAME TIME lowering taxes. Well, for the wealthy anyway. He's the King of Debt. He said so himself.

While we're genuflecting over his incredible wealth (how many of us wouldn't be wealthy if we'd had a $100 million jump start?) he also wants us to swallow "Never mind how I got rich. I don't pay taxes because I'm SMARTER than all of you."

Oops.

None of us would be paying taxes either if we could afford his accountants and tax lawyers. It's got nothing to do with being a genius.

"Never in modern presidential politics has a major candidate made false statements as routinely as Trump has," the L.A. Times declared on page one of Sunday's paper.

Politico Magazine's team said "the conclusion is inescapable: Trump's mishandling of facts and propensity for exaggeration so greatly exceed Clinton's as to make the comparison almost ludicrous."

""Never in modern presidential politics has a major candidate made false statements as routinely as Trump has," the L.A. Times declared on page one of Sunday's paper."

This, of course, ignoring the flat out lies and half truths that Hilary has told regarding Benghazi, her email system, Whitewater, Bernie Nussbaum, Vince Foster, Cattle Futures, Brian Pagliano, coming under fire while traveling as secretary of state, being broke when she left the white house, selling influence to foreign nationals via her husbands foundation, etc. etc. etc just to get started. But yeah, otherwise, the LA Times (widely considered a liberal rag) is exactly right. It was Trump that was lying. I guess I misunderstood.

Archived