Hillary Clinton Death Watch!

27 Time World Champions

Non contrast CT just means that IV contrast wasn't given first to highlight vascularity etc.. much faster test and some people are allergic to the IV dye. Also some medications or medical issues interact with it so a non contrast CT is ordered.

Perhaps the contrast medium is specifically indicated for a CT of the lungs.

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Her doctor Lisa Bardack released a report regarding her health. She wrote that HIllary had a "non contrast CT scan" of her lungs.

Some doctors are posting that there is no such thing as a "non contrast CT scan". It has to be a "contrast CT scan".

Here you go:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/dr-milton-wolf-hillarys-doctor-claimed-hillary-got-perfect-score-test-doesnt-exist/

The Gateway Pundit? Right up there with the Wall Street Journal eh?

You were proven wrong once again.

You should just stop commenting on any topics that include medical terms or facts. You keep getting ALL of them wrong.

GTO is a man who sounds like he knows what he's talking about re: CAT scan imaging.

This was by a posted by a retired surgeon on another forum that I frequent.

Dr. Lisa Bardack (Hillary's witch doctor) diagnosed Hillary with "noncontagious bacterial pneumonia." I guess Bardack does not want to get reimbursed for services rendered to Hillary. Because in order to get reimbursed, the doctor must submit an ICD-9 or ICD-10 diagnosis/treatment CODE to the insurance company or to Medicare, or both. An examination of the thousands of diseases in that code shows that there is NO SUCH DIAGNOSIS as "noncontagious bacterial pneumonia." Someone needs to do some research as to how much money Bardack has donated to Hillary's campaign. I hope Trump does.

Let me add this:

If a bacteria or virus gives you pneumonia, it either must have some level of contagion, or your immune system must be so weak that even the normal bacteria that normally colonize a healthy respiratory tract superinfect you and cause pneumonia. Do you know what such a condition is called? Acquired immune deficiency!!! So if Bardack is correct...if the bacterial pneumonia is noncontagious...then Hillary must have an HIV infection. This whole thing isn't over 'till the fat Hillary sings.....or seizes again.

When I first heard the report I thought perhaps Dr Bardack meant she had aspiration pneumonia which is not likely to be contagious. Otherwise, a sputum sample would be necessary to determine the organism and so her diagnosis is...lacking...again. Just wondering, Anyone know what Hillary's DNR status is? Also as I mentioned , levaquin is known to increase clotting time as are two other floroquolinones and it puts you at risk for c-diff. Considering Hillarys work load related to her campaign one would expect her resistance to be lower. Dr Bardack did state the pneumonia was 'minor".

When I first heard the report I thought perhaps Dr Bardack meant she had aspiration pneumonia which is not likely to be contagious. Otherwise, a sputum sample would be necessary to determine the organism and so her diagnosis is...lacking...again. Just wondering, Anyone know what Hillary's DNR status is?

You must have meant DNC status..... she was nominated! ;)

Hillary actually looked very nice the other night. I don't know where she was speaking, I just happened to glance at the TV but the diamond earrings with the dress (or dress suit) looked nice.

The first debate is Sept 26th. Are they going to have illary hooked up to an IV with shots of adrenaline and lines of cocaine standing by for commercial breaks to prevent another "medical episode?"

That is hilarious. I can't wait to watch that shit show.

Look for a damaging data dump from Wikileaks the Friday before the debate...

Funny how the media arm of the DNC reports none of what's in those emails etc. If it were Trump they'd have teams working round the clock scouring those emails for anything incriminating. There'd be stories running 24/7. It'll be interesting to see how they run cover for her during the debates. I still remember Candy Crowley jumping in on O's behalf when he was getting his ass handed to him.

Pete, a quick search and I came up with an unfamiliar (to me) term...Saccades-a rapid movement of the eye between fixation points. I've posted my mom recently had cataract surgery and they replaced her lens'. In one eye, the lens is for long vision and in the other, the lens is for upclose vision. :) I haven't noticed any kind of movement like that with her but I wasn't really looking for it... :D NOW I HAVE TO FIND OUT!! (Mom! Follow my finger!! :) )

BCV-learn something new everyday!!!

ps-a disorder may indicate trouble with the third cranial nerve-oculomotor...on old OLYMPUS towering tops... :)

Pete, a quick search and I came up with an unfamiliar (to me) term...Saccades-a rapid movement of the eye between fixation points. I've posted my mom recently had cataract surgery and they replaced her lens'. In one eye, the lens is for long vision and in the other, the lens is for upclose vision. :) I haven't noticed any kind of movement like that with her but I wasn't really looking for it... :D NOW I HAVE TO FIND OUT!! (Mom! Follow my finger!! :) )

BCV-learn something new everyday!!!

ps-a disorder may indicate trouble with the third cranial nerve-oculomotor...on old OLYMPUS towering tops... :)

I'm sorry forgot to mention nystagmus test...as I said, I've never heard the term saccades.

psst-that's what the police do to asses whether you're under the influence of depressants. But anyway, I'm expecting that to be a normal response in someone with two different lens' in their eyes.

There really is something wrong with illary's eyes. This is not a link to a shopped video. It happened Monday 9/19.

http://www.infowars.com/mystery-what-was-going-on-with-hillarys-eyes-during-philly-speech/

Zika, Black Plague, Smallpox, Yellow Fever, Dengue, Cholera, Botulism, Whooping Cough, Legionnaire's Disease, Meningococcal Infection, Malaria, Typhus, Hoof and Mouth, Cooties......

What DOESN'T she have?

Doctor Maus?

Archived