Hillary Clinton Death Watch!

27 Time World Champions

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A while back we discussed the possible problem of prions, a virus affecting proteins ie CJD which is described as the human version of mad cow disease and can be inherited or communicable. Eye problems and blindness. I didn't pull that disease out of a hat, something Dr Bardack and or Dr Drew mentioned LED ME to that possibility. I'll have to go back, I think it was in that letter ...but there was no valid confirmation the letter itself was legitimate so I let it go.

"Hillary frequently faints. Ummm, no, no, no, I mean rarely". WTF!?

"She's been working like a Demon"

Can't make this shit up, folks.

http://youtu.be/N4NGNhT0_iY

BTW- I saw this interview and shortly after this clip ends Bill Clinton states his wife won't go to the hospital and NO ONE HAS EVER BEEN ABLE TO FIGURE OUT WHAT'S WRONG WITH HER.

I just came from Moms house-yes, the eyes are off, I'm guessing 3-5 millimeters when fixating at different points BUT, that 3-5mils doesn't appear to change.

Ginger has a psychological disorder look at all of her rants. They make no sense. Never trump!!!!

Are you saying you'd prefer I post in a more diplomatic manner? I've tried consulting with you a few times.

Are you saying you'd prefer I post in a more diplomatic manner? I've tried consulting with you a few times.

This is why EVERYONE on this forum should ignore Mulligan. He has no respect for any member nor for the owners of this site...His post offer nothing...all of them. Everyone keeps sticking up for this person but he is under meaning this site with his constant childish foolishness and insults. Let's not feed him anymore.

Here's what I'm going to read next, but I can't right now..."The prion hypothesis in Parkinson's disease. Braak to the future."

That was fun. It occurred to me one of the arguments against the hypothesis...why do some NOT follow the predictable sequential spread of the prions? I'm guessing the answer is, if you don't use it you lose it. I will guess those random affected parts of the brain are areas that are not exercised enough. That's why they say exercising your brain, doing puzzles, and for me, reading above my level of knowledge, having to look up numerous terminology is both fun and informative and is supposed to help prevent dementia.

PD-Prion disease is often mistaken for other diseases like Parkinsons. There is a hypothesized predictable sequence of infected nerves by proteins which have neither RNA or DNA. They cross the blood brain barrier. THE GUT HAS A BRAIN OF ITS OWN. The proteins are ingested and follow the nerves up to the brain. They think there must be another inhaled incident to catalyze the protein to its starting point and that may be manifested in olfactory symptoms.

Interesting to note...Wanker recently described a weakness in the epiglottis that, a lot of people report but the etiology often goes undiagnosed. THAT could be, may be the convergence manifestation. I'll have to see if the nerves of the epiglottis lead directly to the lower brain stem dorsal motor nucleus of the vagus nerve. THAT is where they are stating the brain sequence starts.

Secondarily, I'm not seeing anyone state human to human transmission is a possibility or an impossibility. In reading this article I remembered somebody with CJD and I also now recall him telling me the whole story of his disease progression so that doesn't fit Hillary.( :) actually, he was the guy who accidentally kicked me in the liver a few years back...UGH!) Sure she was coughing a lot because she has pneumonia but what about all of the other times. I wish I could ask her if her coughing stops after she sneezes...she states she has allergies but maybe not. She does not appear to be shuffling, she never has a tissue in her hand, nose running, drooling, flat affect...these are things you would expect to see with classic Parkinsons. Nevertheless, if you have patients coughing and or sneezing how could one not be at risk for transmission of prions other than eating contaminated (smirk) cattle futures? (sorry, I know that's not really diplomatic but I couldn't help it)

I don't see how illary can win in November.

If illary does the eye thing or passes out or cancels the debate, she is done sooner rather than later.

Have not seen her since the cancelled event in NC. She can't be studying for the debate. What is she doing?

Vlad Drumpf is underestimating her ability to perform in a debate. She's playing him for a sucker and giving him the false impression she's gonna walk in hurting or wounded and making him think he doesn't have to prep or study for it. Playing possum. Oldest trick in the book.

She may be untrustworthy, a typical politician, an opportunist and lots of other things but one thing she isn't is a pantywaist, like Drumpf.

She's tougher than Keef Richards and been around almost as long.

Archived