Paris Agreement on Climate Change

sportsexpert

One decision Trump actually gets to make without someone smarter able to fix his wrong decision. Trump is really soaking in all this attention? What a bafoon this man is. Destroying the future for a dollar today? Hope we can buy air and water with the money we might gain from pulling out of this agreement, or fly to another planet.

One decision Trump actually gets to make without someone smarter able to fix his wrong decision. Trump is really soaking in all this attention? What a bafoon this man is. Destroying the future for a dollar today? Hope we can buy air and water with the money we might gain from pulling out of this agreement, or fly to another planet.

Do you really believe the crap you wrote? (never mind, I remember some of the idiocy you post here)

Do you really believe the crap you wrote? (never mind, I remember some of the idiocy you post here)

No worries. I guess that we really won't be able to officially pull out of this agreement until 2020. Trump will hopefully be long gone by then. But please remember JB, just because I have a different opinion than you doesn't necessarily make me an idiot.

I see the Mayor of Pittsburg, Bill Peduto, stands with the world. MOM! Do you think he's rolling in his grave? (my grandmothers 2nd husband-both of my grandfathers passed away early on. I KNEW THERE WAS A REASON I'D BEEN CRAVING HERSHEY'S CHOCOLATE! :) ) When he passed away my grandmother donated 2 of the trolleys he restored to the, then, Arden Trolley Museum. The history of how this museum was built by volunteers is quite the story in itself.

https://goo.gl/images/w3jDqG

No worries. I guess that we really won't be able to officially pull out of this agreement until 2020. Trump will hopefully be long gone by then. But please remember JB, just because I have a different opinion than you doesn't necessarily make me an idiot.

I believe President Trump pulled out effective Wednesday.

Maybe we could have high speed rail with the money we're NOT SPENDING on the Paris Accord. :)

Oh and I just heard Governor Cuomo stands with the Paris Accord. Wasn't it just LAST WEEK HE WAS BEGGING FOR MONEY FOR A NEW PENN STATION?

HYPOCRITES: 1700 Private Jets Fly Into Davos To Discuss “Climate Change”

http://dcwhispers.com/hypocrites-1700-private-jets-fly-davos-discuss-climate-change/

FTA "Topic #1 is said to be the threat of “climate change” which is actually code for the threat of Donald Trump who just this week took a much appreciated “America First” approach to international agreements."

A lot of the headllines yesterday was about the CEOs who did not want to get out of the Paris accords. I couldn't figure out why. Finally I saw the answer.

The CEOs who wanted us to stay in are invested in energy saving devices. They want us in Paris so the price of energy stays high and they can make a higher profit from it. By restricting usage of oil, the oil companies assets in the ground, have a higher value. Follow the money. Energy CEOs don't care if you and I have a job tomorrow. They care about their wallets.

I believe President Trump pulled out effective Wednesday.

From NY Times....

The Paris climate deal, which 195 countries agreed to in 2015, was designed to work through voluntary action and peer pressure. Because it was never ratified by the Senate, the United States will face few barriers to leaving.

The Trump administration plans to invoke the accords formal withdrawal mechanism, a winding legal process that will take four years to complete and would lead to an official exit on Nov. 4, 2020, the day after the next presidential election. A future administration could, if it chose, rejoin.

Didn't I hear Exelon wanted to shut down 3 mile Island? Not to mention the fate of our own nuclear power plants (and the jobs they provide) have recently been subject to debate?

A lot of the headllines yesterday was about the CEOs who did not want to get out of the Paris accords. I couldn't figure out why. Finally I saw the answer.

The CEOs who wanted us to stay in are invested in energy saving devices. They want us in Paris so the price of energy stays high and they can make a higher profit from it. By restricting usage of oil, the oil companies assets in the ground, have a higher value. Follow the money. Energy CEOs don't care if you and I have a job tomorrow. They care about their wallets.

On Twitter the loons are saying Paris is about racial justice. That statement alone should tell you it's BS.

Basically... the US will be at a higher standard anyway as it consumers will drive it. Trump bailing kept us from dumping millions into the fund which will be corrupt and not used appropriately anyway. my take, i may be wrong.

Billionaires flying halfway around the world in their private jets to lecture the rest of us about our carbon footprints. Anyone take a look at Al blowhard Gore's carbon footprint? A single one of his homes uses 20x more energy than the average US home, but he's going to lecture us, and act as the "leader" of some BS movement to fatten his wallet at everyone else's expense.

MAGA

It is not the "different opinion" it is the quality.

Billionaires flying halfway around the world in their private jets to lecture the rest of us about our carbon footprints. Anyone take a look at Al blowhard Gore's carbon footprint? A single one of his homes uses 20x more energy than the average US home, but he's going to lecture us, and act as the "leader" of some BS movement to fatten his wallet at everyone else's expense.

MAGA

Precisely...both parties spawn hypothetical millionaires that screw the rest of us. Wake up and smell the bullshit on both sides.

Archived