Fred Akshar's Tattoo

Bingoloid

13 minutes ago, 2pelo Honey said:

Coming from the same mouth that called Yoda demonic, I’d take it with a grain of salt.

So far, I've never heard about her lying about anything, just getting confused.

Pretty sure some prominent BCVoicers claim to have seen the picture and would know what if she's right.

2 hours ago, 2pelo Honey said:

Coming from the same mouth that called Yoda demonic, I’d take it with a grain of salt.

I have never heard Akshar deny the tattoos and don’t you think he would if it wasn’t true? 

Easy solution Akshar should take his shirt off.

That is a big stretch if it’s a lie. How could you make that up? 

1 hour ago, DanCooper said:

The Clinton’s have done far worse. This is tame in comparison.

A lot of older rural voters think they're supporting a small town boy in a flannel shirt, an Officer Friendly type, who made good and cares about their values. I don't think any of them voted for the Clintons, either, and this would probably be relevant to their interests.

Assuming, of course, people can organize an alternative to Akshar. Now we know Datta's machine is vulnerable. Cornwell and Korchak may need to start grooming someone for a primary challenge and to snarf up as many third-party lines as they can.

We may have just elected the highest-ranking Libertarian official in New York. Hickey has an opportunity here to help make it the most relevant it has been in years as a spoiler for corrupt Republicans and hammer them back into a limited government platform.

5 hours ago, Bingoloid said:

A lot of older rural voters think they're supporting a small town boy in a flannel shirt, an Officer Friendly type, who made good and cares about their values. I don't think any of them voted for the Clintons, either, and this would probably be relevant to their interests.

Assuming, of course, people can organize an alternative to Akshar. Now we know Datta's machine is vulnerable. Cornwell and Korchak may need to start grooming someone for a primary challenge and to snarf up as many third-party lines as they can.

We may have just elected the highest-ranking Libertarian official in New York. Hickey has an opportunity here to help make it the most relevant it has been in years as a spoiler for corrupt Republicans and hammer them back into a limited government platform.

I'd love to see the Libertarian Party get a foothold...we need to break up the two-party system as it currently works (or doesn't work anymore).