Impeachment 2019

ginger

The dems in their impeachment frenzy have diluted the real meaning of the word and procedure that the writers of the constitution  meant it to be used. Impeachment is just a word now used to tag someone with, if your party doesn't  agree with them. The dems have so diminished this, the act of impeachment  to the effect any president can be labeled with it for carrying out his or her duties under the constitution. The dems have thrown the constitution and the bill of rights out the window and only use cherry picked parts of it if it meets their narrative.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, PeteMoss said:

I stole this from Twitter:

" 66% of impeached presidents were impeached for humiliating Hillary Clinton "

:) Too funny, so true!

9 hours ago, M_Sable said:

The articles of impeachment will be sent to the Senate when they and the White House agree to honor legal subpoenas.

If there is nothing to hide, why all of the hiding?

This does not pass the smell test.

Of course, I'm posting to the echo chamber.

Your days of warrants and subpoenas are OVER. President Trump and counsel really need to look over Robert Muellers comments to the American College of Trial Lawyers dated Oct 19th 2012. Obviously the "transformation" of the FBI has had a deleterious effect on Americans. Make it right.

https://archives.fbi.gov/archives/news/speeches/the-transformation-of-the-fbi-and-the-rule-of-law

13 hours ago, M_Sable said:

The articles of impeachment will be sent to the Senate when they and the White House agree to honor legal subpoenas.

It's not up to the Senate to do the "due diligence" that is the congresses job since they are the ones bringing up the impeachment charges. If the congress cannot get parties to answer their subpoenas that is what the judiciary branch of the government is for, but the rabid dems were so driven by hate for our president they rushed things through  so in all respect the senate has to deliberate on the evidence presented by congress in the articles of impeachment, no more no less  

19 hours ago, M_Sable said:

Excuse me but you are trying to flip the American Justice system on its head. AND the Nancy Pelosi House of Representatives does not rule over the Executive branch or the Senate like she is trying to make you think.  How gullible you have become.

19 hours ago, M_Sable said:

Please explain how exercising one's right to vote is lawless...

How many illegals aliens are on the voter rolls again? Hey I have a great idea. LETS GIVE THEM ALL DRIVERS LICENSES, AN OFFICIAL FORM OF CITIZEN ID!!  Yeah, that's the ticket.

Everything your party affiliates have investigated President Trump for has been a lie including that disgusting dossier. President Trump isn't destroying the party. He's the glue.

5 hours ago, M_Sable said:

Face it....your guy is a nut case.  The Republicans should jettison him before he further destroys the party.

Ha.  More like a 'very stable genius' ay.

Watching Debbie Dingell with Chris Wallace. Chris keeps trying to steer her toward the fact that the house has no standing to dictate or even negotiate the terms of the impeachment trial. She says " All people are trying to do is insure it's a fair trial." 

YOUR INSURANCE POLICY IS CANCELLED.

She then goes on to say " This shouldn't be a political moment in our nation's history, it's a sad moment." If it's not a political moment it's a criminal moment. There was no crime. I'm not sad.

I think every interview with any democrat from here on out should start with the question...How do you feel about this and this? 

How should Americans address premeditated impeachment based on lies? Who is going to jail for that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvnWM4kzIgw

https://youtu.be/Xt7pcCn-cDo 

21 minutes ago, ginger said:

Watching Debbie Dingell with Chris Wallace. Chris keeps trying to steer her toward the fact that the house has no standing to dictate or even negotiate the terms of the impeachment trial. She says " All people are trying to do is insure it's a fair trial." 

YOUR INSURANCE POLICY IS CANCELLED.

She then goes on to say " This shouldn't be a political moment in our nation's history, it's a sad moment." If it's not a political moment it's a criminal moment. There was no crime. I'm not sad.

I think every interview with any democrat from here on out should start with the question...How do you feel about this and this? 

How should Americans address premeditated impeachment based on lies? Who is going to jail for that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvnWM4kzIgw

https://youtu.be/Xt7pcCn-cDo 

Notice how everything is 'sad' or 'with a heavy heart' or 'prayerfully' coming out of the crazy left in the House of Representatives regarding impeachment? They are the most godless sociopathic group of people ever gathered in one place on the planet. A bunch of fake weirdos who don't even know they have lost before they even got started with their scam.

Makes you wonder sometimes.

1d24f59d87f8f79a.png?1577044900

-------------------------------------------------

December 20th 2019

931295fc37b9f9f8.png?1577044910

https://dbdailyupdate.com/index.php/2019/12/21/6920/

---------------------------------------------

c3c9530a8a70ae5d.png?1577046027

7 hours ago, 19April1775 said:

Notice how everything is 'sad' or 'with a heavy heart' or 'prayerfully' coming out of the crazy left in the House of Representatives regarding impeachment? They are the most godless sociopathic group of people ever gathered in one place on the planet. A bunch of fake weirdos who don't even know they have lost before they even got started with their scam.

Including the phoney Brindisi. He's either phoney or intellectually stunted.

On 12/19/2019 at 7:32 PM, ginger said:

JB, I'm done. I'm going to say the pledge my way. I refuse to be united with the likes of "suck my dick" chick and Rhashida "impeach the motherfucker" Tlaib. BTW, Nancy Pelosi looks ridiculous wearing that caduceus pin. I can't wait for the senate to get her on the stand. 

Speaking of Nancy, anyone notice what song President Trump entered the Battle Creek arena rally with? (smirk)

Suggestion for the next Trump rally. :)

19 hours ago, ginger said:

Including the phoney Brindisi. He's either phoney or intellectually stunted.

I'm not even going to look at it but I heard on the radio today they are already talking about impeaching him again and they haven't even impeached him the first time yet. What a bunch of wacko clowns the Democrat party has become.  They are so scared that their corruption will finally be revealed.

THEY WON"T BE ABLE TO STOP THE REVELATIONS no matter what they try.

^ I saw, they want to go back to Mueller. hello? The president isn't a lawyer.' He's allowed to ask questions like...can we fire Mueller? 

Not to mention I was screaming bloody murder about that guy from the beginning because of his 2012 misleading comments to the american college of trial lawyers regarding Benghazi and the so called "bombing" that never happened at the Federal Reserve because it was an FBI sting. But they led everyone to believe it was a threat when NOBODY was in danger at all.

'LIARS!" tweets President Trump. :)  "andahhhhh..." lol So New York!

My Aunt Fran used to say "andahhhh" in between every sentence. So you know my parents taught us to never interrupt. Ex ex ex ex excusemeauntfranmayibeexcusedfromthetable?

#sillymemories

President Trump is an existential threat? Grow up. My daughter calls it "adulting". Your bathroom is so organized! she says "I'm adulting mom" :)

BTW they took President Trump's name off of the ice skating rink he built with his own money in Central Park. They also want to break the concessions contract they have with him. I saw someone mention the dems can take back the presidency if they can get Florida. My mother says forget about it. She says Florida loves Trump.

10 minutes ago, ginger said:

'LIARS!" tweets President Trump. :)  "andahhhhh..." lol So New York!

My Aunt Fran used to say "andahhhh" in between every sentence. So you know my parents taught us to never interrupt. Ex ex ex ex excusemeauntfranmayibeexcusedfromthetable?

#sillymemories

President Trump is an existential threat? Grow up. My daughter calls it "adulting". Your bathroom is so organized! she says "I'm adulting mom" :)

BTW they took President Trump's name off of the ice skating rink he built with his own money in Central Park. They also want to break the concessions contract they have with him. I saw someone mention the dems can take back the presidency if they can get Florida. My mother says forget about it. She says Florida loves Trump.

CBC took the Trump scene out of Home Alone 2 very recently.  How f'n petty can you be?

^ That was one of the most classic scenes in the movie! Right up there with Kevin Bacon racing Steve Martin for a Taxi in Planes trains and Automobiles. These are classic NYC scenes that should never be tampered with.  And Mitch McConnell is exactly right. Until the articles of impeachment are in his hands there should be no further discussion. I have no idea why he entertained Senator Schumer in the first place.

Now that I think about it, I have my own memories of the Plaza Hotel. When my brother was maybe 7 years old his class sang Christmas Carols on the lobby staircase. When I was 9 or so I attended an Irish dancing feis in the grand ballroom. One time my Nanny insisted on tea. We were actually in the lobby. Aunt Fran had other ideas andahhhhh.... we ended up in Chinatown. lol:)...but we DID have tea!

https://images.app.goo.gl/A9Q4TDDyRgz66EdY6

https://images.app.goo.gl/4J1V9dzpt6A9Ndc17

On 12/23/2019 at 7:18 PM, ginger said:

...and the so called "bombing" that never happened at the Federal Reserve because it was an FBI sting. But they led everyone to believe it was a threat when NOBODY was in danger at all.

Everyone needs to learn the term FALSE FLAG and how they are using it in current times. This is how they believe they will continue to lead you around by the nose like those radical islamists do when they are beating the shit out of a cow before they slaughter it. Pure torture.  I won't burden you meat eaters with a video of what you could never do yourself if there was no such thing as a grocery store but you do need to know that your government stages events to make you afraid of whatever they want to take away from you. Guns is the current favorite for the dirty FBI/CIA.