Impeachment 2019

ginger

Nadler up...already. President Zelensky stated he did not like Marie Yovanovitch. He stated she preferred the former president. Obviously she was unable to understand things were not going to business as usual anymore. Nadler says she was great at fighting corruption. Clearly not if Ukraine was rife with and had a reputation for corruption. 

What no watch today?Not only that, he's looking pretty jaundiced and back with the right twitch to the mouth. He didn't start off that way.

vintage digital vibes

https://www.nixon.com/us/en/re-run/A158.html?dwvar_size=00&dwvar_color=502&gclid=CjwKCAiAgqDxBRBTEiwA59eEN0djuejzJE9UzSyQNQDcxEk7P0ihT3MeSDspxtXz6LDtPLqKHjD4vxoCJOwQAvD_BwE

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm done. It's clear to me I'm going to hear the same droning on story every two hours until they're finished. A few minutes ago someone in the gallery created a disturbance. He sounded like he was in agony. :) I know how he feels...lol

Motion to dismiss...please....

5 hours ago, ginger said:

I'm done. It's clear to me I'm going to hear the same droning on story every two hours until they're finished. A few minutes ago someone in the gallery created a disturbance. He sounded like he was in agony. :) I know how he feels...lol

Motion to dismiss...please....

I’m done myself...

giphy.gif

I can't believe they're still considering calling witnesses. They couldn't even sit still for Schiff's 2 hr treatise. From what I read, at any given moment numerous senators were out of their seats, mingling in the back, visiting the cloak room, extensive bathroom trips...

They need to wrap it up sooner rather than later. It is not the fault of the senate that the house did not complete due diligence regarding witnesses.

14 hours ago, 19April1775 said:

If I said I'd love to chime in I'd be lying. Sooo sick and tired of this leftist freak show also. Bring on election day so we can erase them from modern history.

Watching the Politboro Persecution going on in the foreign Country of DC couple things went through my mind.

Never saw a "jury" walk in and out of proceedings in progress. Not that Laws or Rules mean anything to the seemingly 100 self serving participants. I swear to GOD it is my belief everyone working in DC should be required to show a passport before entering the USA.

The three Republicans I worry about continuing to bastardize the Constitution are Collins, Graham, Romney.

Collins refused even to help the Mayor of Auburn Maine when he asked the former Administration to hold off on shipping so many Somalis and other "minorities" to his City. The Mayor only asked because the influx of Democrat voters were overwhelming his city's resources.

Graham, the Rino, has a long record of talking for hours about what he will do, while doing Nothing to help any believer in the Constitution. 

Romney had his shot. Romney is a coward when it comes to defending this Country or his Party. Mitt should simply be honest and stop supporting the anti-American side.

For the first time in my life, not only in my adult life, in my entire life, I am ashamed of my Country.

I will not stop watching, listening, I want the anger to build inside me. I want to build up so much repressed anger that when the time comes I will act like a Democrat denied 

During the Protests in Richmond last week I saw something in the faces of many that lifted my spirits a tad. Still trying to find right words to explain it. Determination? Anger? Sure, both inside and outside the barriers. A bit of sadness even. Sadness at being forced to ask their elected officials to follow our Constitution. A kind of sadness in the eyes of those Legally carrying firearms that they might need to use them in self defense in one of the ways our Founders predicted.

More Americans Fewer Democrats

On 1/23/2020 at 10:30 AM, JB 2 said:

Watching the Politboro Persecution going on in the foreign Country of DC couple things went through my mind.

Never saw a "jury" walk in and out of proceedings in progress. Not that Laws or Rules mean anything to the seemingly 100 self serving participants. I swear to GOD it is my belief everyone working in DC should be required to show a passport before entering the USA.

The three Republicans I worry about continuing to bastardize the Constitution are Collins, Graham, Romney.

Collins refused even to help the Mayor of Auburn Maine when he asked the former Administration to hold off on shipping so many Somalis and other "minorities" to his City. The Mayor only asked because the influx of Democrat voters were overwhelming his city's resources.

Graham, the Rino, has a long record of talking for hours about what he will do, while doing Nothing to help any believer in the Constitution. 

Romney had his shot. Romney is a coward when it comes to defending this Country or his Party. Mitt should simply be honest and stop supporting the anti-American side.

For the first time in my life, not only in my adult life, in my entire life, I am ashamed of my Country.

I will not stop watching, listening, I want the anger to build inside me. I want to build up so much repressed anger that when the time comes I will act like a Democrat denied 

During the Protests in Richmond last week I saw something in the faces of many that lifted my spirits a tad. Still trying to find right words to explain it. Determination? Anger? Sure, both inside and outside the barriers. A bit of sadness even. Sadness at being forced to ask their elected officials to follow our Constitution. A kind of sadness in the eyes of those Legally carrying firearms that they might need to use them in self defense in one of the ways our Founders predicted.

More Americans Fewer Democrats

Yesterday I read several counties in Virginia are looking into ceding to West Virginia over 2A and WV is totally encouraging that.

4 minutes ago, ginger said:

Derhowitz is killing it. Historical. I'm so jealous of anyone that got to study under him.

Too bad I need to listen on cnn. FNC has a lot of scheduled programming.

That "projection" of Nadler about dictator still chafes me.Of all the dictators I studied on they all have some obvious similarities, Cheating, Lying, Violent Supporters, Distorting History and Rewriting it, Destruction of National Symbols, Support of Mass Media Outlets, Make their Poltroons promote Hatred and distrust of Law Enforcement, Allowed (while useful) Criminals to run rampant, Make Executive and Legislative arms one and the same, Repeat Same Lies Over and Over, Intimidate Honest Law Abiding Citizens with gutter snipes and ignorant hyphenated gangs, Uses Laws and quasi-legal methods against their enemies, and about a hundred or so other similarities we have witnessed over the past 15 years or so. And to use a phrase popular with an old friend, "...the Revolution being televised" (how is that for an oldie).

I wrote a Campaign ad for Adam Schitt that could help him get the Democrat Nomination. Maybe post it tomorrow, 

But aye, Dershowitz shows why I still consider myself a Liberal. A Patriotic one.

I thought he was brilliant. I watched on msnbc and I still have it on listening to the dimbulbs, including Claire McCaskill make fools of themselves trying to dissect and diminish probably the most historic moment of this century. 

This should have been over with the remarks of Alan Dershowitz. There is nothing left to say and yet, here I am listening to this drivel on Fox again. THERE'S NOTHING LEFT TO SAY, END IT!

Look, you want to call a witness, call Dr Jill Biden who, on Aug 19th went around telling people to hold their nose and or swallow a little bit and vote for her husband. Nobody, even his own wife considered her husband a viable candidate for President AT ALL.

And now Credit Suisse is stumping for him?

post edit...nobody, even his own wife nor President Trump consider(ed) Joe Biden a serious candidate. The president didn't have a motive. All he had was questions concerning the damning video footage of Joe Biden bragging he got a Ukrainian prosecutor fired in exchange for billions of dollars.

Edited by ginger
added comment

On 1/30/2020 at 8:32 PM, ginger said:

Look, you want to call a witness, call Dr Jill Biden who, on Aug 19th went around telling people to hold their nose and or swallow a little bit and vote for her husband. Nobody, even his own wife considered her husband a viable candidate for President AT ALL.

And now Credit Suisse is stumping for him?

post edit...nobody, even his own wife nor President Trump consider(ed) Joe Biden a serious candidate. The president didn't have a motive. All he had was questions concerning the damning video footage of Joe Biden bragging he got a Ukrainian prosecutor fired in exchange for billions of dollars.

Two dangerous things (for Americans not Democrats) barak did was successfully threatening Swiss Bank and others for the names of all USA citizens with secret numbered accounts. and making it easier for our Top Secret Agency Information to be shared with other Countries, then hired more NSC people allowed access to info.

Democrats and their allies in Moscow and Tehran will never surrender in attempting to kill our Constitution. Personally, I like what those old dead white men gave us, and find it worth fighting for, worth protecting.

More Americans fewer Democrats

I'm pretty sure it was Bob Barr who said something to the effect of, If you're going to shoot the King you'd better not miss.

I don't know why but I'm sorely disappointed in Chuck Schumer. Maybe because, like it or not, he's our representative and I suppose I was expecting... I don't know what I was expecting...smart rather than political.

You have to include Chuckie  Schumer in with this bunch of clowns from the democratic party, and to think he is representing our state. I think it's time to put this horse out to pasture, he and his anti Trump pals are so consumed  with trying to get rid of Trump they are trampling on OUR Constitution and trying to put their own words in it to suit their hateful ways.