Impeachment 2019

ginger

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, binghamtonian said:

They cut him out in 2014, as well as other scenes. Stop acting like a bunch of snowflakes.

3 hours ago, BingBong said:

Guys, this Home Alone rant is really stupid. There may be times when you Trump Cult members have legitimate complaints, but this is not one of those times. It just makes you appear whiny, ridiculous and unhinged. Choose your battles.

It's called being a New Yorker. I was also ticked off when Alan Freed's ashes were removed from the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Museum in Cleveland.

My childhood memories of sitting at the kitchen table across from my little brother eating Cheerios listening to Imus in the morning predate the rise of Howard Stern. Howard Stern was still in highschool!

Wake up to Don Imus and fall asleep to Long John Nebel, Candy Jones and then if we were still awake Larry King out of Boston.

5 hours ago, ginger said:

My childhood memories of sitting at the kitchen table across from my little brother eating Cheerios listening to Imus in the morning predate the rise of Howard Stern. Howard Stern was still in highschool!

Wake up to Don Imus and fall asleep to Long John Nebel, Candy Jones and then if we were still awake Larry King out of Boston.

No Art Bell?

Good morning :) Before Art Bell there was Long John Nebel. My brother and I would snuggle in with our dad...the beginning of the show was alien music. We pretended we were in a spaceship. We held the covers up and slowly brought them up to the top of the head board, closing the hatch to our aircraft. 3-2-1-liftoff...This was repeated after every commercial break until we fell asleep.You Tube has a bunch of his radio program recordings. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_John_Nebel

This throwing people into the oven must have been a popular insult for radio back then. I'm in the car listening to one of the Long John Nebel shows...it's a call in portion of a show and several people said that to him. He's had quite a few snappy comebacks but he said to one caller that if you are in radio and you're a professional you can handle it. I'd link it but I don't know how from my phone.

• 4 weeks later...

Had a funny thought last night.

Caught a glance at a red state/blue state map and started laughing at the thought of Repealing the 22nd Amendment. It could be done. Not now, but think about it. It would drive Democrats and other anti-Americans crazy to see it talked about seriously.

Looking at what President Donald J Trump  has done since taking Office, imagine if he had more Americans in Congress to help.  So why not push to give him a third term considering he was too busy fighting Democrats and other anti-Americans to do what is necessary.

More Americans Fewer Democrats

I think this is ultimately going to come down to the question...Is President Trump acting in good faith toward America and/or the Ukraine? Yes and Yes.

Anyone who reads the transcript can see President Zelenski has an affinity for the leadership of President Trump. The man had a television show called "The Apprentice" This dynamic is what Trump does...he's trying to do it with Kim Jong Un. It's his modus operandi.

The withholding of the funds... President Trump said he didn't want to give it. "Why does it always have to be us?" President Zelenski stated NOBODY is helping Ukraine except for the United States.

:) Have you ever had somebody ask to borrow money but you didn't want to give it? But you waited hours and hours then caved anyway? :) lol I have, plenty of times.

Throughout the Mueller report we see all kinds of people trying to set up Candidate Trump with a high profile meeting with Putin for PR purposes. Corruption and talk of the Russians collaborating with the US to combat cybercrime was the issue.  The way I'm seeing the non-evidence is the same way...people were expecting this to be a PR moment in the fighting of corruption which is why they sent Guiliani in the first place. That the object of that corruption involves the Bidens and God knows who else is immaterial to the fact the money laundering was occurring at the highest levels of  government.

Obstruction of Congress? The president is protecting his people.  GENERAL Mike Flynn, Papadopoulos, Carter Page...do you think he's going to allow anymore of his people to become targets of this vicious lying congress who makes up stories in their own heads? Too many civilians have been screwed over. One example...the guy who spent 18 months in jail because the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES BARACK OBAMA AND SECRETARY OF STATE HILLARY CLINTON SAID HE MADE A YOU TUBE MOVIE. 

Oh good morning just woke up to Jerrold Nadler wearing his Nixon rerun watch. Every word is coming out of the right side of his mouth. In fact his entire body is pulling to the right which some psychologists believe indicates lying. 

Pat Cipolone is trying too hard. All he really had to say is ...You sir, along with Maxine Waters and Rashida "we're going to impeach the motherfucker" Tlaib, are the person not acting in good faith on behalf of the United States government.

And Schiff is up now...brown shoes after five o'clock pm? Couldn't hear a word because Shannon Bream wouldn't shut up. Senator Sanders looks like he's done.

Darn I have to go to work. Have a good night everybody.

Chuck, chuck ,chuck...Babe you know I'll miss Jill and Joe and all my funky friends...lol:) Alles  Klar...

What a fun night it has been. After the Minstrel  show put on by the Democrat controlled House of Reprehensibles it was funny to see they sent Stepp & Fetchit to star in the Senate.

It seems without their tambourines Stepp & Fetchit  decided to entertain using the Goebbels method, "tell a lie big enough, often enough …..". At least Rep. Van Drew could no longer stomach what his fellow Democrats were doing and switched over to the American side. Little doubt he is still democrat at heart, but he falls into the Zell Miller / Joe Lieberman / JFK category of Democrat.

Susan Collins was typical Susan Collins.

Waking up to Schiff...my right ear is trying to tune him out and think about something else. My left ear is forcing me to listen. I hate my brain :) 

5 minutes later...oh you hypocrite....he hopes he doesn't have to get accustomed to politics driving foreign policy...grrrrrr...

I would go wash the dishes if I didn't have a dishwasher. Adam Schiff doesn't know how we'll survive as a republic. Somebody tell AOC if she continues with her green silliness she won't have to worry about that garbage disposal and she'll be washing dishes till the cows come home...or maybe she can hire Greta to do that for her.

Story time? No? okay. I'll make it quick. When I was growing up we didn't have a dishwasher. My parents wouldn't let me out of the house until the supper dishes were washed, dried and put away. ALL of my girlfriends had dishwashers so they'd be stuck sitting at our kitchen table..helping me dry and put away so we could get out of the house. Of course I'd lament my nightly fate and they would guarantee me it was sooooo much easier to just wash them and get it over with. They told me they hated emptying the dishwasher.

When I got older and bought the house I'm in now it came with a dishwasher. The first Christmas I had a ton of plastic containers with leftovers that had to go. It was garbage night. I was so tired from work and facing this sink full but I didn't know how to use the dishwasher. I went out bought some Cascade, loaded it up and SURPRISE, IT WORKED! I was so thrilled I called them all up and told them "YOU LIED!" All of these years they lied and said the dishwasher was a waste of time. The dishwasher is the single best invention EVER! They still insist they would rather wash the dishes. But then again, they don't cook like I do.