Death to America

27 Time World Champions

42 minutes ago, 19April1775 said:

What if Trump used the fact that Iran basically controls Iraqi politicians so the Iraqi politicians would throw a fit and demand we be expelled for killing their apparently favored terrorist? It would be a clever way to have a win against the swamp<troop withdrawal> and expose the Iraqi government at the same time. 

Makes Sense To Me ! What do Democrats do when their exposure is imminent?

On a different subject. 

Watching rioters around the world I got to wondering how American Cities would quell rioting, even in the name of social justice? Not that it would ever happen.

Will police be ordered to stand down until rioters get over their anger? If so, how many more hundred years will that be?

Police will not be able to use water hoses because it brings back to some memories of Democrat hosing of Civil rights marchers.

tear gas is available to use but what will the costs be when injured rioters file Law suits? The rioters & their lawyers will get paid with tax dollars and tax Dollars will be spent to rebuild the property destroyed by said rioter.

Oh well, nothing to worry about, it can not happen here. Right?

Hey Bingoloid, Ya reckon any Leftist will ever understand the Common Sense in the carton you put on? My apology for forgetting there is more than one BING...… on here. One worth taking time to read opinions of.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, 19April1775 said:

What if Trump used the fact that Iran basically controls Iraqi politicians so the Iraqi politicians would throw a fit and demand we be expelled for killing their apparently favored terrorist? It would be a clever way to have a win against the swamp<troop withdrawal> and expose the Iraqi government at the same time. 

Sure, it could be an elaborate game of 4D Chess in which the winning move is to suspend the fight against ISIS and to hand Iran control of a valuable puppet state after we've dumped a trillion dollars into it. It'd be the opposite of what he consistently promised his supporters, but hope springs eternal.

Then again, maybe Trump saw something he didn't like on TV, did something dramatic without thinking it all the way through because he's led around by his fears that people won't think he's tough, and is now taking the aftermath as it comes.

Only time will tell what actually happens. Everything is just talk right now, I remain optimistic that the Iranian regime is trying to make it look good for their supporters before they find a way to back down while saving face.

Let's just not lose sight of the fact that we've been explicitly told Trump's plan here was to prevent a war and that he doesn't want to get mired down in regime change in Iran. If this goes to hell, I don't want to be 10,000 amputations, a Hezbollah hijacking, and another two trillion dollars into this thing, hearing from Trump's believers about how "what 'the swamp' really wanted was for us to pull out, so getting mired down in regime change in Iran was clearly Trump's master plan all along and everything is under control" while they line up for a full-blown TSA prostate exam at the airport.

11 minutes ago, Bingoloid said:

Sure, it could be an elaborate game of 4D Chess in which the winning move is to suspend the fight against ISIS and to hand Iran control of a valuable puppet state after we've dumped a trillion dollars into it. It'd be the opposite of what he consistently promised his supporters, but hope springs eternal.

Then again, maybe Trump saw something he didn't like on TV, did something dramatic without thinking it all the way through because he's led around by his fears that people won't think he's tough, and is now taking the aftermath as it comes.

Only time will tell what actually happens. Everything is just talk right now, I remain optimistic that the Iranian regime is trying to make it look good for their supporters before they find a way to back down while saving face.

Let's just not lose sight of the fact that we've been explicitly told Trump's plan here was to prevent a war and that he doesn't want to get mired down in regime change in Iran. If this goes to hell, I don't want to be 10,000 amputations, a Hezbollah hijacking, and another two trillion dollars into this thing, hearing from Trump's believers about how "what 'the swamp' really wanted was for us to pull out, so getting mired down in regime change in Iran was clearly Trump's master plan all along and everything is under control" while they line up for a full-blown TSA prostate exam at the airport.

One problem with the "chess" thing. Democrats still have not figured out GO

It truly was a hell of a coincidence President Trump in his Official Duty declared Iran a Terror State a while back.

When one actually Listens to President Trump it ain't all that hard figuring what he will be doing next. Same with all the anti-American "representatives" over Congress way.

Do not get me wrong, our President has done some things making me nervous but Thank God his Actions calm me down a bit.

What confuses me just a tad is why our Country has so many that do not understand President Trump.

3 minutes ago, Bingoloid said:

Let's just not lose sight of the fact that we've been explicitly told Trump's plan here was to prevent a war and that he doesn't want to get mired down in regime change in Iran. If this goes to hell, I don't want to be 10,000 amputations, a Hezbollah hijacking, and another two trillion dollars into this thing, hearing from Trump's believers about how what "the swamp" really wanted was for us to pull out, so this was clearly Trump's master plan all along and everything is under control.

No 4D Chess needed. I thought of it while watching the FOX Wild Card football game and getting legally impaired with one of my favorite adult beverages.

Trump is on record saying we should have taken Iraq's oil after the 2003 invasion because of all the money we spent there. He has consistently called the SWAMP out on their hypocrisy with that war. It isn't his war, it is the warmonger Democrat and RINO war. Bush, Pelosi, McCain, Schumer types. He can turn it over to Iran with no guilt, if that is Iraq's will. It is their f**kup, not his. Why do you think he made American energy independence a priority? We don't need their oil.

And stop with this nonsense that Trump is worried about looking tough. That is pure SWAMP talking point bullshit. Trump has a command presence unlike any President since almost our founding.

People are not paying attention to his pattern. He is a master at making people show themselves as they really are. In this latest case he has the radical left defending a long time terrorist and fearing war when they are the ones who created the wars and worked with this terrorist.

Read more, believe nothing, think. Learn his pattern. You won't see anything like this again.

On 1/3/2020 at 11:21 AM, JB 2 said:

In that Foreign Country known as DC the anti-American elected officials are pissed.

Pelosi because she was not notified of the retaliation by the USA in time for warning leaks to the "friends" of the Democrat Party and their president.

Trump has hereby notified Nancy and the rest of the SWAMP in a blanket statement via Twitter. Best President ever, cracks me up!

c8ade5144413973d.png?1578269753

8 hours ago, Jack McGurn said:

Susan Rice? 

Benghazi Video Susan Rice?

Bowe Bergdahl served with honor and distinction Susan Rice?

Spying on political oponents under the guise of National Security intelligence gathering Susan Rice?

The lady proved herself to be nothing more than a political Charlie McCarthy with credentials....who sold her integrity and what credibility she may have once possessed ..several times .....to blindly serve her Master. An outright embarrassment. An automaton simply following orders without question like any good Nazi beauracrat would would have done decades ago. The fact of where she still maintains any semblance of credibility whatsoever tells the much broader picture of just how bad the unthinking liberals of country still need to be duped by the Hate Trump fake news outlets. 

Not to change the subject but, the "broader picture" is she now sits on the board of Netflix. I was not surprised to hear of the Christmas Eve bombing in Brazil. I don't know what the Obamas, Susan Rice and their ilk thought they were doing. 

4 hours ago, 19April1775 said:

Trump is on record saying we should have taken Iraq's oil after the 2003 invasion because of all the money we spent there. 

And stop with this nonsense that Trump is worried about looking tough. That is pure SWAMP talking point bullshit. Trump has a command presence unlike any President since almost our founding. 

Sure, and Bush's team had said all along that Iraq would pay for everything out of their oil money way back in 2003. Donald Rumsfeld, Ari Flesicher, Richard Perle and Paul Wolfowitz all promised this would cost us next to nothing. There's a real world out there where just because somebody promised it was going to happen doesn't mean it's what's going to happen or even that it's up to them.

We can agree to disagree about how to read Trump's personality quirks, but by far the biggest Iran hawk in Trump's administration was John Bolton. Bolton has unambiguously wanted the war and regime change Trump says he doesn't want. When Bolton resigned/was fired (depending on who you believe) a few months ago, Trump became noticeably upset at reports claiming that they'd parted ways because Bolton was too tough. Not only did he go out of his way to insist to reporters that Bolton thought Trump was too tough, but he got on Twitter to make sure everyone heard that he was tougher than Bolton and that Bolton had actually been holding him back on Cuba and Venezuela.

Lindsey Graham was apparently with him at Mar-a-Lago and has said Benghazi was weighing on his mind when he decided on this route. It's hardly a stretch that he was influenced by this kind of coverage:

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6119402798001#sp=show-clips

Doesn't matter much either way, though. What's done is done.

On 1/4/2020 at 1:31 PM, WyattEarp62 said:

Hey binghamtonian...............

I don't give a RAT's ASS what "other" countries abroad think of the U.S.A.!

Not really sure why anyone would.

But guess who they ALL coming running to when some sort of natural disaster hits their country...……………..The good ole U.S.A.!

Get yourself a Hershey bar and a towel, and go hide in a closet somewhere...………...like maybe Iran!!

Ahh the old, I don't care what anyone thinks, until someone criticizes the US or its actions then you guys all come out of the woodwork crying about it, like a bunch of snowflakes.

9 hours ago, PeteMoss said:

Interesting defense of the dems when Obama killed Anwar al-Awlaki.  That was not an assassination.

https://www.lawfareblog.com/heller-yamamoto-precedent

There's a difference between someone in Al-Qaeda or ISIS and a general of another country, one that we've been at loggerheads with since they through out the US puppet in the 1970's. Imagine if Iran assassinated a US general, you guys would be shitting yourselves demanding revenge. Also, Soleimani was part of Iran's front against ISIS in Iraq and Syria. 

I'm not defending the guy, he did some very bad things, but targeting a leader of the forces of another country, not the wisest move. Then threatening them again when they threaten revenge, with targeting cultural sites, again, not the wisest move. If they really wanted to take him out, they could have done it a little more tactfully so there's some plausible deniability by the US. We're good at doing that with others, it wouldn't have escalated the situation and potentially set off another war.

2 hours ago, binghamtonian said:

Ahh the old, I don't care what anyone thinks, until someone criticizes the US or its actions then you guys all come out of the woodwork crying about it, like a bunch of snowflakes.

You sure seem to have a whole lotta triggers boy. Now you complain because there are Americans defending our Country? At a time when our anti-American Democrat Party wants to pacify those swearing to kill and destroy our neighbors?

Must have missed your answer to the question; Do you recognize our American President of the president the DNC recognizes still as their president? Still waiting for a truthful answer, shiff, even a lie will suffice given the possibility you are Democrat.

15 hours ago, Bingoloid said:

Sure, and Bush's team had said all along that Iraq would pay for everything out of their oil money way back in 2003. Donald Rumsfeld, Ari Flesicher, Richard Perle and Paul Wolfowitz all promised this would cost us next to nothing. There's a real world out there where just because somebody promised it was going to happen doesn't mean it's what's going to happen or even that it's up to them.

We can agree to disagree about how to read Trump's personality quirks, but by far the biggest Iran hawk in Trump's administration was John Bolton. Bolton has unambiguously wanted the war and regime change Trump says he doesn't want. When Bolton resigned/was fired (depending on who you believe) a few months ago, Trump became noticeably upset at reports claiming that they'd parted ways because Bolton was too tough. Not only did he go out of his way to insist to reporters that Bolton thought Trump was too tough, but he got on Twitter to make sure everyone heard that he was tougher than Bolton and that Bolton had actually been holding him back on Cuba and Venezuela.

Lindsey Graham was apparently with him at Mar-a-Lago and has said Benghazi was weighing on his mind when he decided on this route. It's hardly a stretch that he was influenced by this kind of coverage:

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6119402798001#sp=show-clips

Doesn't matter much either way, though. What's done is done.

I think my theory about it being a clever way to pull troops out is shot. I see Trump says we won't leave unless Iraq reimburses us for the cost of all our bases built under previous admin.'s. I don't see them paying us to leave. Would be funny if they did though.

30 minutes ago, 19April1775 said:

I think my theory about it being a clever way to pull troops out is shot. I see Trump says we won't leave unless Iraq reimburses us for the cost of all our bases built under previous admin.'s. I don't see them paying us to leave. Would be funny if they did though.

If they don't pay us, we should destroy our bases.

1 hour ago, 19April1775 said:

Would be even funnier part of the payment was one of the pallets obama  gave Iran.

4 hours ago, binghamtonian said:

There's a difference between someone in Al-Qaeda or ISIS and a general of another country, one that we've been at loggerheads with since they through out the US puppet in the 1970's. Imagine if Iran assassinated a US general, you guys would be shitting yourselves demanding revenge. Also, Soleimani was part of Iran's front against ISIS in Iraq and Syria. 

I'm not defending the guy, he did some very bad things, but targeting a leader of the forces of another country, not the wisest move. Then threatening them again when they threaten revenge, with targeting cultural sites, again, not the wisest move. If they really wanted to take him out, they could have done it a little more tactfully so there's some plausible deniability by the US. We're good at doing that with others, it wouldn't have escalated the situation and potentially set off another war.

I agree, not the wisest move. It was ok but I would have played it this way...

I've said it before...BE GRATEFUL DONALD TRUMP IS YOUR PRESIDENT.

1 hour ago, PeteMoss said:

If they don't pay us, we should destroy our bases.

Difficulty: as far as I can tell, we never built a billion-dollar airbase in Iraq. Anything like that appears to been built by Saddam, and handed over in 2011 when we formally withdrew.

We're now using what are unambiguously legally their facilities on an invitational basis.

:) Oh You...cute^

Nancy Pelosi tweeted the world can't afford another war. Guess where she is...at the opening of a new Washington restaurant located at the Naval Yard. I'm not sure if I can link the photos I just saw.