Vote John Solak for Binghamton School Board

Clyde

Sean Orgasm Massey is the last thing we need in the Binghamton school district.  He ran once before, and luckily got his ass kicked. This is the guy who "interviewed" many of his students, some of the minors, about their orgasms, for his orgasm study.  Let's not forget he never returned the $20,000 Patti Schwartz stole from the city, and drank and ate away at Massey's failed bar, Tranquil.  And let's not forget, Massey, who wants you to believe he is a distinguished professor, and successful businessman, couldn't even afford to go to the Democrat National Convention, without launching a GoFundMe page, to beg for donations. 

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Binghamton Native said:

Sean Orgasm Massey is the last thing we need in the Binghamton school district.  He ran once before, and luckily got his ass kicked. This is the guy who "interviewed" many of his students, some of the minors, about their orgasms, for his orgasm study.  Let's not forget he never returned the $20,000 Patti Schwartz stole from the city, and drank and ate away at Massey's failed bar, Tranquil.  And let's not forget, Massey, who wants you to believe he is a distinguished professor, and successful businessman, couldn't even afford to go to the Democrat National Convention, without launching a GoFundMe page, to beg for donations. 

IN 2019 his pay from BU was more than $91,000.  Obviously it was less in 2016, but not by much.

$91,000 to talk about orgasms? Well I guess we're all in the wrong business! :) Is that a qualification of being on the City of Binghamton school board? 

14 hours ago, Nyrfan said:

I have absolutely no skin in the game but what are those qualifications?  Just curious.

He owns a pink sweater...and a pink oxford.

1 hour ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

If that’s the case, Peter North should be Binghamton Superintendent. 

Yes you made me look. :) silly... 

I started to listen 27 but I lost signal...hopefully later...I have to work tonight. I do want to reiterate..you see what kind of bizarreness is going on with the healthcare field? Do not doubt those girls were told to remove their clothing. 12 yr old girls do not make up stories like that.

7 hours ago, ginger said:

you see what kind of bizarreness is going on with the healthcare field? Do not doubt those girls were told to remove their clothing. 12 yr old girls do not make up stories like that.

Bizarreness in healthcare is putting it mildly 😉 

In this case Ginger, doubt them. I know enough people in the BCSD. It’s a fugazi 

9 hours ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

I wonder if John still thinks the disappearance of Dominic Davy is a hoax 

Not what I wanted to wake up to...I wish it was a hoax.

Dumb question...My school board ballot came in the mail today. It says to vote for 2 board members. If I only vote for Mr Solak will it get thrown out? If not, how can I know if someone just marks another box?

Obviously the point is to optimize votes for Mr Solak.

55 minutes ago, ginger said:

Dumb question...My school board ballot came in the mail today. It says to vote for 2 board members. If I only vote for Mr Solak will it get thrown out? If not, how can I know if someone just marks another box?

Obviously the point is to optimize votes for Mr Solak.

Nothing dumb about that question.  I’m wondering the same thing myself because I plan on doing just that. Only voting for John. I’m sure John follows this website and thread. Hopefully he sees it and answers.