Vote John Solak for Binghamton School Board

Clyde

I haven't had a chance to see the Twitter video yet, but I'm told John Solak announced he will be a candidate for Binghamton School Board next month. Everyone should get out and vote for John.  Though, I'm sure the school officials will find a way to rally their employees and their families to get behind other candidates to prevent John from getting on the board.  They did this years ago, when Steve Garlock ran for school board, at the last minute school officials talked John Burns Jr. into putting his name on the ballot. 

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

John Solak has to be the very last person in the entire community...in the entire world... who the status quo Kings & Queens of entrenched Academia want to have in their decision making operations. Think 100 + million dollar mold laced MacArthur School.. rebuilt in a flood zone....for a dwindling population. Sound about right?

12 minutes ago, Jack McGurn said:

John Solak has to be the very last person in the entire community...in the entire world... who the status quo Kings & Queens of entrenched Academia want to have in their decision making operations. Think 100 + million dollar mold laced MacArthur School.. rebuilt in a flood zone....for a dwindling population. Sound about right?

Indeed. The fear mongering and slander machine will be put in high gear.

2 hours ago, Clyde said:

Everyone should get out and vote for John...

I'm pretty sure all the districts are doing this by mail this year- so, no need to go to the polling place at all. I think this favors John, because the vast majority of people who can vote, don't because they can't be 'inconvenienced'...but now they can vote from home. So, this might negate the built-in advantage of people who work for the district, or are retired from there and have a vested interest in keeping the status quo, from being a big portion of those who vote.

4 hours ago, Clyde said:

I haven't had a chance to see the Twitter video yet, but I'm told John Solak announced he will be a candidate for Binghamton School Board next month. Everyone should get out and vote for John.  Though, I'm sure the school officials will find a way to rally their employees and their families to get behind other candidates to prevent John from getting on the board.  They did this years ago, when Steve Garlock ran for school board, at the last minute school officials talked John Burns Jr. into putting his name on the ballot. 

Does anyone have a final list of the candidates for Binghamton?

"John from Binghamton" becomes "John for Binghamton".  It is catchy.

7 hours ago, DanCooper said:

Cuomo is hinting at school being closed, come the Fall. ...

Not so far fetched. CalState has already announced no on-campus classes this fall. I'm sure Cuomo doesn't want to be outdone by the other leftist.

18 minutes ago, Kaz said:

Not so far fetched. CalState has already announced no on-campus classes this fall. I'm sure Cuomo doesn't want to be outdone by the other leftist.

Right on the button.

Beginning his "NY Pause" the guy was in front of the camera every single day lecturing and pontificating to his peasants....the picture of sound leadership. Even some of his most ardent detractors right here on this site praised him. The new darling of the liberal media, they quickly labeled him America's Governor......a possible Sleepy Joe running mate. 

Soon.....however....his arrogance bred stupidity came shining through......a "vendalator" shortage blamed on Trump until it's discovered that he refused them originally having chosen to spend the money elsewhere and now has them on back order from CHINA!! Yes China. ....but in the mean time just strong arm them away from upstate medical facilities.....a mask mandate but not enough of the simply made devices made available even for the front line healthcare workers.......his daily Shelter in Place/stay home lectures then photographed walking around mid town NYC without a mask & shaking hands?....not quickly restricting needless travel to and from COVID hot spot NYC.....whining about not seeing his mother.....reminding everyone that he is an eligible bachelor?? ....and of course....the most irrational decision that should haunt his remaining days: forcing Nursing Home facilities to accept COVID infected patients thereby exposing the most vulnerable of the population to the disease causing needless deaths and suffering. 

This Ivory Castle charlatan with a now exposed and hopelessly flawed decision making capability now decides for all of us just when and who and what can return to some semblance of normal??? So at this point who of us could possibly doubt that unoriginal arrogant Andrew Cuomo would ignore working successful models from other states and decide to look to California for ideas and best practices??? Not me. 

God help what's going to be left of this dying bankrupt state with three more years of this guy and one party rule.

Speaking of school districts. Lloyd Peck the Superintendent at Chenango Forks was a finalist for the Cortland school district Superintendent job did NOT get the job and the residents and employees at CFSD are now stuck with that asshole for the foreseeable future.  That's too bad he did not get it, would have killed 2 birds with one stone had he gotten it. Him out of the district and some new leadership in that district. 

28 minutes ago, Mr. Met said:

Speaking of school districts. Lloyd Peck the Superintendent at Chenango Forks was a finalist for the Cortland school district Superintendent job did NOT get the job and the residents and employees at CFSD are now stuck with that asshole for the foreseeable future.  That's too bad he did not get it, would have killed 2 birds with one stone had he gotten it. Him out of the district and some new leadership in that district. 

Forks isn't stuck. They could pack the board with members who care more about school than sports and family social status derived from sports and either negotiate him out or simply refuse to extend his contract. But they're too busy importing kids from Greene and CV to fill roster spots on their basketball, wresting, and football teams so the taxpayers get what they deserve.

15 minutes ago, ThelmaHarper said:

Forks isn't stuck. They could pack the board with members who care more about school than sports and family social status derived from sports and either negotiate him out or simply refuse to extend his contract. But they're too busy importing kids from Greene and CV to fill roster spots on their basketball, wresting, and football teams so the taxpayers get what they deserve.

Kids would still get recruited. It starts at the youth levels. It’s the culture.

1 hour ago, ThelmaHarper said:

They are stuck with a shitty and inept leader who has no vested interest in his district or community was my point. 

6 hours ago, Mr. Met said:

They are stuck with a shitty and inept leader who has no vested interest in his district or community was my point. 

Only because they keep voting in weak, self absorbed and stupid board members. Forks voters did it to themselves. All they care about is sports.

8 hours ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

John is great at bringing the real news to us unlike the fake reporters around here but does john have a website up with other qualifications he will bring to this position. 

I have absolutely no skin in the game but what are those qualifications?  Just curious.