No to schools opening!!!!

snowman60

This school year is basically a waste. Students are not learning anything with these remote / hybrid environments. Students that are on the remote meetings are barely paying attention and there is no way a teacher can fully go into new material the same as when it's a live classroom. They need to either go full live 5 days a week or shut it down until next year in hopes the world is back to normal. I couldn't imagine being a Junior or Senior trying to do college material courses 

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

40 minutes ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

Kids went back to Binghamton City Schools today. Hopefully things go well. Heard lots of parents are keeping their kids home. Which means most of the kids going back are the kids parents don’t want to deal with or they simply don’t have the means. 

I think a lot of parents are seeing they can home school. My sister in law homeschooled her last out of five children even before covid 19. After that many kids and so much bizarreness, she had enough. Tired of fighting the system...and those kids are good kids...nice people. I remember one time when they lived in Virginia I think her second son got sent home for singing Jesus Loves Me yes I know...she marched herself to the school and gave them what for. She told them she didn't say a word when her child came home singing the dreidel song and whatever else...winter solstice celebration songs...

I also saw President Trump promised he is going to make American schools American again.

post edit...he was singing Jesus loves me in the school lunch line ..when he was in first or second grade.