Donald Trump is about to shock the world.

19April1775

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/30/2020 at 2:09 PM, 27 Time World Champions said:

C8-FBDE1-C-0-E83-47-D1-B4-B1-E9-AE1-E4-D

This sounds like those stories that come from that website that always begin with a phrase such as "In a shocking report prepared for Putin by the FSB, ..."

Those who follow the conspiracy sites know which one and who I am referring to.

The CIA Director flew there personally to be at the server site in Germany? Right. Straight out of a Jason Bourne movie.

Or when Sloane ran SD-6.

From Military.com:

Army Hits Back Against False Claim that Soldiers Died in CIA Op to Nab Election Servers

https://www.military.com/daily-news/2020/12/01/no-kraken-refer-military-intelligence-unit.hmtl

And so, we continue to wait for something to happen, like Linus for The Great Pumpkin ...

Nothing Burger (with sauce)

TKKMsiYl.jpg

21 minutes ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

This sounds like an appetizer before the main course. This guy ain’t leaving...

Watching it now on his Youtube. Oh yeah, I see what you mean. So glad he did this.  

4 hours ago, YankeeDoodle said:

This sounds like those stories that come from that website that always begin with a phrase such as "In a shocking report prepared for Putin by the FSB, ..."

Those who follow the conspiracy sites know which one and who I am referring to.

The CIA Director flew there personally to be at the server site in Germany? Right. Straight out of a Jason Bourne movie.

Or when Sloane ran SD-6.

I didn't like this one either.

20 hours ago, 19April1775 said:

I didn't like this one either.

I didn't either and I forgot to follow up and post that I had seen Gina Haspel met with Mitch McConnell 3 weeks ago. Nevertheless...these servers that were supposedly in Germany...so what is the fuss Sydney Powell suggesting happened with them...the whole Kracken deal? Were they seized and what is the status of the investigation?

1 minute ago, ginger said:

Nevertheless...these servers that were supposedly in Germany...so what is the fuss Sydney Powell suggesting happened with them...the whole Kracken deal? Were they seized and what is the status of the investigation?

The only thing I'm trusting right now regarding the servers is testimony, under oath, from a gentleman who was either military or homeland security. He testified that "white hat hackers" intercepted all the information as it was being sent to these servers and he guaranteed that it existed. I'm kicking myself in the shin for not saving that video. Should have known it would be important. I'll start searching on the info I remember and see if I can get lucky.

33 minutes ago, 19April1775 said:

The only thing I'm trusting right now regarding the servers is testimony, under oath, from a gentleman who was either military or homeland security. He testified that "white hat hackers" intercepted all the information as it was being sent to these servers and he guaranteed that it existed. I'm kicking myself in the shin for not saving that video. Should have known it would be important. I'll start searching on the info I remember and see if I can get lucky.

The video is on here...somewhere :)  I saw it. Thanks for the reminder, he certainly did seem to know what he was talking about.

At around 1 minute 30 seconds he is asked about Frankfurt and says white hat hackers saw activity. This is not the clip though. I think it is right after this part because I remember a politician asking him if he could guarantee that info. I'll keep looking.

https://rumble.com/vbi28b-colonel-phil-waldron-to-discuss-dominion-systems-used-in-az..html

EDIT: What is telling to me is they were even looking. Why were they looking? Was this a Trump sting operation?

Finger prints DNA? I know it'll take some time and work...wouldn't it make sense to see how many sets of fingerprints are on any specific ballot? How about those suitcases? post edit... and shouldn't those people be arrested for breaking the election rules? tabulating without oversight..not mention telling people to leave on false pretenses...what was it a broken water main that was really a running toilet?

3 hours ago, 19April1775 said:

At around 1 minute 30 seconds he is asked about Frankfurt and says white hat hackers saw activity. This is not the clip though. I think it is right after this part because I remember a politician asking him if he could guarantee that info. I'll keep looking.

https://rumble.com/vbi28b-colonel-phil-waldron-to-discuss-dominion-systems-used-in-az..html

EDIT: What is telling to me is they were even looking. Why were they looking? Was this a Trump sting operation?

Found it. At 3 minutes 50 seconds in this video he gets asked if he is willing to say under oath that our data was transferred to Frankfurt yadda, yadda,. His answer is yes, OUR WHITE HAT HACKERS have that traffic in the packets. Not a direct quote, hear it for yourself. Of course it won't imbed. 

EDIT: Got it.

https://youtu.be/jIeeFxVs_Zw

5 hours ago, FormerSomeone said:

You can't blackmail someone who hasn't done something illegal or immoral.  Hmmmmmmm?

Blackmail is not to be confused with extortion.

This goes back to the 1960's mantra of Re-elect NOBODY!

Trump Nation won't go the route of re-elect nobody. I see a new, very large, political party on the horizon. I guarantee that a huge junk of the immoral/illegal behavior is pedophilia. People don't want to go there but there is ample evidence we have a large number of pedo's in government and elected positions. 

12 hours ago, ginger said:

Finger prints DNA? I know it'll take some time and work...wouldn't it make sense to see how many sets of fingerprints are on any specific ballot? How about those suitcases? post edit... and shouldn't those people be arrested for breaking the election rules? tabulating without oversight..not mention telling people to leave on false pretenses...what was it a broken water main that was really a running toilet?

This might be the dam breaker right here. The left are cheating scum.

2 hours ago, 19April1775 said:

Trump Nation won't go the route of re-elect nobody. I see a new, very large, political party on the horizon. I guarantee that a huge junk of the immoral/illegal behavior is pedophilia. People don't want to go there but there is ample evidence we have a large number of pedo's in government and elected positions. 

Yes Yes Yes.  I am so glad that other people see what I see. 

After destroying the Catholic church and Boy Scouting, they now want to destroy this country.

9 hours ago, 19April1775 said:

...I see a new, very large, political party on the horizon. ...

I've been saying that for years now, and maybe this time it will actually happen. Why? Just look at the 2 people who ran for office. That's the best we have? We are beyond the bottom of the barrel and hit bedrock years ago. I'm at a point where I feel neither party 'represents' me in any way now - I down to just voting for the 'lesser evil'. I totally believe that there are a hell of a lot of disenfranchised voters that feel the same way and that a 3rd party made up of moderate, common sense, sane people is long overdue. People who would run for office as a 'civic duty' and go back to their regular jobs after their term is over. Not people who choose 'politician' as carrier choice. And since they don't have to run for re-election, they can devote 100% of their time looking out for their constituency, not fundraising or other distractions.  If I can't have that, heck,  just give the the Democratic party of JFK, I'll vote for that.

I don't care if you are in the Trump or Biden camp - neither of them is in YOUR camp.

2 hours ago, Kaz said:

I've been saying that for years now, and maybe this time it will actually happen. Why? Just look at the 2 people who ran for office. That's the best we have? We are beyond the bottom of the barrel and hit bedrock years ago. I'm at a point where I feel neither party 'represents' me in any way now - I down to just voting for the 'lesser evil'. I totally believe that there are a hell of a lot of disenfranchised voters that feel the same way and that a 3rd party made up of moderate, common sense, sane people is long overdue. People who would run for office as a 'civic duty' and go back to their regular jobs after their term is over. Not people who choose 'politician' as carrier choice. And since they don't have to run for re-election, they can devote 100% of their time looking out for their constituency, not fundraising or other distractions.  If I can't have that, heck,  just give the the Democratic party of JFK, I'll vote for that.

I don't care if you are in the Trump or Biden camp - neither of them is in YOUR camp.

Umm. All the disenfranchised voters voted for Trump. This is why Trump won, twice. 11 million more votes than he did the last time. The new party on the horizon will be Trump people.