Donald Trump is about to shock the world.

19April1775

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since 2018, Trump has put in place a cyber warfare battle plan for America and that plan was initiated on November 3rd with real-time trapping of treasonous actors as they tried to steal the election.

Importantly, those who committed election theft fell right into the trap by tripping into "National Security" traps which moves their prosecution out of civil or criminal courts and into military courts.  This point cannot be overstated.  This is how Trump achieves a flanking maneuver around corrupt judges in traditional courts.

It also underscores why much of the activity taking place right now is not known to the public.  

What we should expect to see in the very near future is historic assertions of military authority, followed by an acceleration of arrests of traitors, public confessions and a wave of resignations of Democrat leaders from Congress.

The result will be Trump in the White House, a GOP-run Senate, a GOP-run House and a conservative SCOTUS.

As a bonus, if Trump exercises his full authority to seize corporations which aided and abetted the cyber warfare attack on America, we may also see CNN, the Washington Post, Twitter, Facebook, Google and other treasonous operations seized or shut down.  

Listen to the full analysis here.

21 hours ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

The last one is my favorite. COVID was a psychological operation to make EVERYTHING you are seeing happen, RIGHT NOW, happen. I fought the panic from the beginning and got hammered on here for doing so. I think many people on this board have come a long way since then. We really are at war people. Forces are really conducting an overthrow of the United States. They could never do it by force because they could not get our guns. What you are witnessing today is their alternate plan. This is the "soft coup" to keep us from killing them with our guns but it is a coup none the less. 

It should be very apparent by anyone with an IQ and some 1776 blood in their veins.

We will win this.

31 minutes ago, 19April1775 said:

The last one is my favorite. COVID was a psychological operation to make EVERYTHING you are seeing happen, RIGHT NOW, happen. I fought the panic from the beginning and got hammered on here for doing so. I think many people on this board have come a long way since then. We really are at war people. Forces are really conducting an overthrow of the United States. They could never do it by force because they could not get our guns. What you are witnessing today is their alternate plan. This is the "soft coup" to keep us from killing them with our guns but it is a coup none the less. 

It should be very apparent by anyone with an IQ and some 1776 blood in their veins.

We will win this.

Just when I thought California didn’t have a chance:

Some are reporting that military flights have increased significantly, both around CONUS and to/from Gitmo.

There was a huge (and unusual) movement of planes and troops landing at Nellis AFB late Saturday night. Some are passing this off as planned joint exercises, but supposedly the ground crews were not alerted to the incoming flights until about an hour before arrival.

This guy has been reporting on some of the movements. I just started watching his videos:

https://twitter.com/mil_ops/status/1335658161076908039?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

https://twitter.com/JT369111117/status/1335658683758342144?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

A76-C9-DE5-27-FC-4-E3-B-B242-FC1-FFDCD68

When you jump past all the media bullshit, we are dealing here with a single political entity in opposition to Trump. It has never been more clear than it is right now that there is no Republican/Democrat delineation of any meaningful nature. There is only the Politics Party and us, represented by Trump.

They have all hated him since the day he walked down the escalator because they knew he wasn't going to play Bush/Clinton with them. There are at least 75 million pissed-off well-armed people in this country, and the tendency will be to not cooperate with this coup despite the fact that we have been so well prepared for obedience by the "pandemic" and the Media. And the corporations that have collaborated with and benefited from their bribes them will be on our minds too.

There are really just two alternatives here, the Trump Party starting with the elections in 2022, or very bad days ahead. We know where Mueller, hastings et al are on this, admirable in a way -- it will soon be time for everybody to pick sides. Either way, I think we will see a new map of the country within 10 years.

Minutes ago, the CBS Evening News slammed Trump for not excepting a vaccine, from Pfizer, back in the SUMMER, and now Pfizer is saying sorry America, we sold them elsewhere.

WHAT FUCKING VACCINE ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT?!?!

They RIDICULED Trump for saying there may be a vaccine available before the election, and now they are saying there was one in the Summer?? How fucking stupid do they think we are? For you leftist scum out there, reconcile this bullshit or shut your mouths forever. 

31 minutes ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

I hope so. This crap of finding (just enough) ballots a month after the election ended has got to stop. And once you start counting you don't stop - get 2, 3, or 4 shifts if you have to. All under direct supervision by BOTH parties. I don't believe in conspiracy theories but this election has so many irregularities that even a blind chipmunk counting ballots would be an improvement over our system.

1 minute ago, Kaz said:

I hope so. This crap of finding (just enough) ballots a month after the election ended has got to stop. And once you start counting you don't stop - get 2, 3, or 4 shifts if you have to. All under direct supervision by BOTH parties. I don't believe in conspiracy theories but this election has so many irregularities that even a blind chipmunk counting ballots would be an improvement over some of these people.

Agree.  How are these judges/Governors etc... not allowing for the ? preponderance of evidence...if that's the right Jack McCoy term...reasonable doubt...that this election was not conducted in good faith... 

You know what all of this reminds of...one time I worked a cash register in a small store and we had a heads up from the BPD that "the gypsies" were in town and to be aware of change making games. I was young, I thought lol The gypsies? expecting. you know my halloween costume when I was 7. Scarf. big gold earrings. crocheted shawl..lots of beads..

So this average blond woman walks in and purchases a pack of gum and starts her routine...I played along with it smiling all the while but she couldn't get a transaction past me. After several attempts I just started laughing, and she did too and left. This election feels like that...

20 hours ago, 19April1775 said:

Minutes ago, the CBS Evening News slammed Trump for not excepting a vaccine, from Pfizer, back in the SUMMER, and now Pfizer is saying sorry America, we sold them elsewhere.

WHAT FUCKING VACCINE ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT?!?!

They RIDICULED Trump for saying there may be a vaccine available before the election, and now they are saying there was one in the Summer?? How fucking stupid do they think we are? For you leftist scum out there, reconcile this bullshit or shut your mouths forever. 

I'm a little confused myself...I went looking to see what you were talking about. This article states 100 million doses will only inoculate 50 million people...That is not how I understood the Pfizer product to work. It was supposed to be a 2 step vaccine, part of the virus genome in one shot and part in the second to be taken weeks later.  Fake news perhaps?

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/12/07/us/trump-covid-vaccine-pfizer.html

59 minutes ago, PeteMoss said:

Another thing to add to the mix, there were people in NY 22 who were sent ballots with the NY19 candidate's names on them. 

How is possible for that to happen?