Donald Trump is about to shock the world.

19April1775

So if she's a registered military lawyer does that mean she works for the government or gets paid by them? Is that why they had to disassociate? She appears to have access, what is her security clearance if any? How else would she know about "KRACKEN"? 

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Property & Casualty said:

Trump called into a Pennsylvania hearing today.

1 hour ago, Property & Casualty said:

He just pardoned General Flynn for the “crimes” he was never convicted of.  

The first, of what will soon be many liberal heads, has just exploded.  

I'm confused - i thought he plead guilty rather than go to trial - so there was never a chance for a conviction.  Why did he plead guilty?

5 minutes ago, Nyrfan said:

I'm confused - i thought he plead guilty rather than go to trial - so there was never a chance for a conviction.  Why did he plead guilty?

Mueller henchman threatened to ruin his whole family with other made up crimes. Widely reported, unless you think the TV "programming" is real.

3 hours ago, Nyrfan said:

Several dirty things were involved in that.

First, he had chosen one of the top law firms in DC to represent him. I think Eric Holder was one of the partners in that firm. The firm is basically full of swamp creatures. They bled him dry and did not properly represent him.

After breaking him financially they threatened to do the same to his son. Unless he plead guilty, which he did.

He finally had enough, dumped his lawyers and hired Sidney Powell.

She started digging. Discovered the DOJ had lots of exculpatory evidence showing he was innocent. I think it was Brady vs Maryland 1963 which says when the prosecution finds evidence of your innocence, they have to share it with the defense. They never did.

Based on what Powell uncovered, plus forcing them to produce the original 302s, plus Comey shooting off his mouth admitting to trapping Flynn, plus some of the original FBI agents' notes saying they did not feel Flynn was lying in the interview, as well as McCabe denying Flynn having a lawyer present during the interview, all caused the DOJ to drop the case.

But the corrupt judge Emmet Sullivan refused to drop the case, dragging it out, having his own selected witnesses testify against the DOJ dropping charges, etc. It's been over 200 days since the DOJ dropped the original charges.

To best describe Sullivan's actions, I tell people to refer to My Cousin Vinny. Imagine after the D.A. drops the charges, the judge says "I don't care what you say, Mr. Trotter. I think these boys are guilty as sin, and the trial will continue on as long as I want."

Speaking of what a father would do to protect his children, here is some information on Judge Sullivan's son and the judge's own questionable activities:

https://girlonfireca.com/index.php/2020/05/17/judge-emmet-sullivan-corrupt-monster-sickening-saturday/

On 11/25/2020 at 7:42 AM, ginger said:

Good morning...explain it to me...the article states Sydney Powell is registered as a military lawyer...I don't know what that means, and...why would team Trump disassociate from her? 

The Kraken has been released. It's now blindingly obvious why the Trump campaign disassociated from Powell a few days ago: they wanted this lawsuit to be officially unrelated to the campaign and its finances. Trump and his campaign are not parties she's representing here, she's representing electors in GA. Far from throwing her under the bus, they deliberately made her a completely free radical, unencumbered by campaign rules and regulations and Swamp oversight.  Like with Roger Stone, she's outside the system. 

The media is apparently ignoring these filings in GA and MI, and Twitter is blocking links to them. Full-blown Soviet Union shit here.

This is some high tier legal analysis from Vox Popoli:

“This is a 104-page complaint, a firehose of information and allegations from a very big-time lawyer. Anyone who tells you this is suit nothing or that they've grasped this entire complaint after one night of reading is lying. This is going to take all weekend for most intelligent people to read and grasp, including lawyers. I've not even completed reading it, I'm taking it slow.”

“This suit is a big reason why General Flynn was pardoned this week. Now, the corrupt Flynn trial judge can't waste time or resources by demanding Powell file extra briefs or come to court and distract her from this. That great Dem delay tactic has been neutralized; Powell is all in on this.”

“Page 9, Paragraph 14. Holy shit.”

14. As explained and demonstrated in the accompanying redacted declaration of a former electronic intelligence analyst under 305th Military Intelligence with experience gathering SAM missile system electronic intelligence, the Dominion software was accessed by agents acting on behalf of China and Iran in order to monitor and manipulate elections, including the most recent US general election in 2020. This Declaration further includes a copy of the patent records for Dominion Systems in which Eric Coomer is listed as the first of the inventors of Dominion Voting Systems. (See Attached hereto as Exh. 8, copy of redacted witness affidavit, 17 pages, November 23, 2020).

“For about 7 days now, the SJW defense rhetoric I've heard was, in part, "Oh yeah? When they going to prove this in court? Put up or shut up." Now, after Rudy's hearings yesterday and Powell's filing last night, they've put up----they put it on the line. Big time.”

“The Democratic party lawyers just shit their pants. Biden did as well, but he does that every morning. Their Thanksgiving is officially ruined; they are all going to be working all holiday weekend to file a response.”

2 hours ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

The media is apparently ignoring these filings in GA and MI, and Twitter is blocking links to them. Full-blown Soviet Union shit here.

This is some high tier legal analysis from Vox Popoli:

“This is a 104-page complaint, a firehose of information and allegations from a very big-time lawyer. Anyone who tells you this is suit nothing or that they've grasped this entire complaint after one night of reading is lying. This is going to take all weekend for most intelligent people to read and grasp, including lawyers. I've not even completed reading it, I'm taking it slow.”

“This suit is a big reason why General Flynn was pardoned this week. Now, the corrupt Flynn trial judge can't waste time or resources by demanding Powell file extra briefs or come to court and distract her from this. That great Dem delay tactic has been neutralized; Powell is all in on this.”

“Page 9, Paragraph 14. Holy shit.”

14. As explained and demonstrated in the accompanying redacted declaration of a former electronic intelligence analyst under 305th Military Intelligence with experience gathering SAM missile system electronic intelligence, the Dominion software was accessed by agents acting on behalf of China and Iran in order to monitor and manipulate elections, including the most recent US general election in 2020. This Declaration further includes a copy of the patent records for Dominion Systems in which Eric Coomer is listed as the first of the inventors of Dominion Voting Systems. (See Attached hereto as Exh. 8, copy of redacted witness affidavit, 17 pages, November 23, 2020).

“For about 7 days now, the SJW defense rhetoric I've heard was, in part, "Oh yeah? When they going to prove this in court? Put up or shut up." Now, after Rudy's hearings yesterday and Powell's filing last night, they've put up----they put it on the line. Big time.”

“The Democratic party lawyers just shit their pants. Biden did as well, but he does that every morning. Their Thanksgiving is officially ruined; they are all going to be working all holiday weekend to file a response.”

That is crazy! I just prepared a quick post about it and signed on to see you beat me to it. I'll say it anyway. Bold is mine to emphasize what jumped off the page for me. And also note in the second set of bold "ACCESSED BY AGENTS ACTING ON BEHALF OF CHINA AND IRAN"...

This would most likely be Americans committing TREASON. They know who they are! Good stuff.

---------------------------

From the Georgia lawsuit. Point 14 page 9.  

As explained and demonstrated in the accompanying redacted declaration of a former electronic
intelligence analyst under 305th Military Intelligence with experience gathering SAM missile
system electronic intelligence, the Dominion software was accessed by agents acting on behalf
of China and Iran in order to monitor and manipulate elections, including the most recent US
general election in 2020.
This Declaration further includes a copy of the patent records for
Dominion Systems in which Eric Coomer is listed as the first of the inventors of Dominion Voting
Systems. (See Attached hereto as Exh. 8, copy of redacted witness affidavit, 17 pages,
November 23, 2020).

----------------------------

TREASON is the word, indeed. Death penalty shit.

This might prove to be an opportunity for some side income for those who may have found themselves unemployed thanks to the shutdowns.

Might be a market for these soon:

How to Build a Gallows

They say you'll never work a day in your life if you love your work.

6 hours ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

Any gamblers out there? A few days ago, the odds were 25/1 against Trump. Now they’re 12/1 against and its fast and furious. Hmmm 🤔 

Betting Odds

I was watching the Vegas line before the election...the spread was huge. They were GIVING President Trump 168 points. I did not access any of the betting sites, no time for setting up accounts.

I honestly have no desire or time to engage in online betting. #The old ways...  :)  I bet I could find some motivated high school kid faster than I could figure out one of those sites.