Who will be first for vaccine

thomas

2 hours ago, WolfMan said:

Valid point of course, but the big problem is a large portion of the population are idiots lacking brain-power, compassion for others, common sense and the need to realize much of this is to protect fellow humans. 
It sadly is a price we all pay for the freedoms many take for granted and the country will pay very dearly for it in the coming winter months. It angers me.

When the virus first became evident I said only the most experienced nurses and nurses assistants should be working with covid 19 patients. Staff who can do isolation/clean procedures on autopilot. 

Holding the general population to the same standard is unrealistic and unfair. The virus, as we have found is pretty insidious...I think people are doing their best but for example..not touching your face or mask...that's something that comes with experience.  :) Handwashing...everyone should know how to do this by now.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, ginger said:

Holding the general population to the same standard is unrealistic and unfair.

I an talking the radical anti-mask, anti-social distancing clowns (who also likely do not wash hands frequently). They are the idiots I am talking about, crying their freedoms and rights “will not be controlled” by the governments or businesses , yet they wear clothes in public, footwear in businesses etc etc, all because policies and laws say so. That is control too.

so holding them to this “should be” standard is not unfair. They are selfish non-thinking assholes. 

" Dr. David Callender, president and CEO of Texas-based Memorial Hermann Health System, said a vaccine will not be the answer to the COVID-19 pandemic just yet."

WHAT??? A CEO of a hospital system saying the vaccine will not be the end of the pandemic. Who would have guessed? The end of the pandemic will be when there is no more money to be made off of it.

Millions of hospital and nursing staff are colonized with MRSA. Pneumococcal Carinii and God know what else. So I guess we are adding Covid 19 to the list..harmless until your immune system becomes compromised by something else and seroconversion occurs. And. with those things you can take a course of Cipro to get rid of it...not so with Covid..a virus.

I really don't know what to say, I'm sorry things aren't working out. Back to the drawing board. I wish somebody would look at my original idea to kill it off in one shot. 

Upon further research I had found researchers in Boston were using something similar to this to fight glial brain cancer...the thing Neil Peart died from.

1 hour ago, YankeeDoodle said:

The Australia government has terminated their vaccine deal with CSL after after trial participants had false positives for HIV.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/dec/11/australia-terminates-university-of-queensland-vaccine-deal-with-csl-after-false-positives-for-hiv

Are people who test positive for covid 19 testing false positive for HIV?  The thought the sequences/strands were too short..just 4 each? 

6 hours ago, YankeeDoodle said:

Years ago, Internet radio host and conspiracy maven Steve Quayle came up with the following catchy little poem. Sure seems applicable today.

A shot in the arm
Or a shot in the head
Either way
You end up dead

Eugenics.