Jason Garnar (married with kids) who had affair with his assistant (married with kids) telling us who to vote for FAMILY COURT?

Yeoman

I got a telephone recording from Jason Garnar telling me who to vote for in the Family Court race. Garnar is the same guy who is married with kids, who had an affair with his assistant who was also married with kids. Breaking up her marriage. Now he has the nerve to tell me who to vote for in a FAMILY COURT race?

Go fuck YOURSELF Jason!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, BGM said:

I would define like to know more about how CW ran the girlfriend out of the office, and they got her a job at a utility company to keep her quiet.

Colleen Wagner knows what went on. And she used the secrets to leverage herself a big new title and $30,000 raise.

If you have a secret about Jason Garnar, he responds to blackmail. 

15 hours ago, Larry Wu-Tai Chin said:

Colleen Wagner knows what went on. And she used the secrets to leverage herself a big new title and $30,000 raise.

If you have a secret about Jason Garnar, he responds to blackmail. 

A $30,000 dollar raise...from my tax dollars...because Jason Garner can't keep his lovers in check. CUT MY TAXES..TODAY...AND SELL THAT NURSING HOME.

10 minutes ago, ginger said:

A $30,000 dollar raise...from my tax dollars...because Jason Garner can't keep his lovers in check. CUT MY TAXES..TODAY...AND SELL THAT NURSING HOME.

That is right. Plus, it will cost taxpayers another $90,000 plus benefits! Colleen Wagner is not qualified to be Deputy County Executive, so Garnar is adding a second Deputy CE position, because Colleen can’t handle the job. A second Deputy CE hasn’t been filled in SEVEN YEARS! 

So Garnar’s love life has cost us $30,000 more for Colleen (her salary will go from $60,000 to $90,000) for a position and title she isn’t qualified for, and another $90,000 plus benefits for a second Deputy CE, because Colleen can’t handle the job, but is being rewarded, for keeping her mouth shut and covering up Garnar’s sexy secrets.

Here we have a man using his POWER to take advantage of women.  He was/is a boss.  He could/can hire or negotiate for projects, and hold up funding because of his position.  And instead of fighting for these women, we have Ms. Wagner working to SILENCE them.  Ms. Wagner working to oppress women, so this man in a position of power can continue to abuse women.

Ms. Colleen Wagner is a disgrace to women. Ms. Wagner...take your $90,000 and shove it up your ass.

Garnar sounds like an abusive, egotistical monster behind the scenes. Anyone that needs to wear a hat that says “county executive” on it obviously doesn’t have much self confidence, and he uses women to make him feel like more of a man. It’s time we see through this act and get this sexual predator out of office, since he is using his office to prey on women.

96A0FB5D-004B-4F90-8644-8E3248FCCA15.jpeg

36 minutes ago, UE MOM2 said:

Garnar sounds like an abusive, egotistical monster behind the scenes. Anyone that needs to wear a hat that says “county executive” on it obviously doesn’t have much self confidence, and he uses women to make him feel like more of a man. It’s time we see through this act and get this sexual predator out of office, since he is using his office to prey on women.

96A0FB5D-004B-4F90-8644-8E3248FCCA15.jpeg

He would of never won office against a real opponent, the only reason how he got into office is because he fed off of Deb Prestons Scandals

1 hour ago, Binghamton Tonight said:

Regarding Jason Garnar and his former assistant, I wouldn’t take it from anyone other than the woman’s former husband. He said it happened. It happened more than once. And he caught them. And then he divorced her.

So there you have it.

What’s the husbands last name, I want to pull up the matrimonials on the clerks website