Emily JabLon arrested over Terroristic threat

Factchecker

2 minutes ago, Bingking said:

this is related to a criminal case, has nothing to do with grant money.

Well sweetheart this is how they do business as evidenced by Emily getting paid.  

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Bingking said:

Emily has claimed she was sexually harassed by Jason Garnar and when she foiled her text messages with Jason she claimed it out pressure on him to cut the check.

There was no contract, she never had one with the city 

But they cut her a check. WITH NO CONTRACT. She has an expectation that's how business is conducted here.

24 minutes ago, ginger said:

So how does that fit "terrorist"    disruption of government language? If it's against Rich David, he's no longer in office but the arrest was yesterday? 

I believe the statute applies if the threat was designed to cause that official to alter public policy.

Example: it's been used to prosecute people who threatened to kill police officers if they were pulled over again.

In this case, she's been demanding that officials direct public money to her. QueenB's post implied that it may have happened before the New Year.

12 minutes ago, Bingoloid said:

I believe the statute applies if the threat was designed to cause that official to alter public policy.

Example: it's been used to prosecute people who threatened to kill police officers if they were pulled over again.

In this case, she's been demanding that officials direct public money to her. QueenB's post implied that it may have happened before the New Year.

Bing How is it changing policy when THEY ALREADY CUT HER A CHECK? THAT WAS THE POLICY. If these government officials had clean hands they wouldn't have had some guy nobody ever heard of cut her a check for less than what she believed she was supposed to get. 

If none of you thinks the entire thing stinks to high hell...

Awww Emily is being a pain on the internet. Boohoo...where are the libel and slander suits? Could've done that a long time ago.

46 minutes ago, Bingoloid said:

this has been a case built for a while now, I know rich was forwarding all her threatening posts to the DA. She would email the city attorney to pay her and in ken franks email she shared she wanted hush money and city jobs back or she was going to continue to attack his senate campaign.

She went as far as saying she asked Colleen Wagner for funding for Emily’s new program called “lady vets” working with female war veterans which she has not experience with and wanted 20k a year and when Colleen shit her down Emily was accusing her of State funding fraud and would personally attack her online. 

They have ALOT on her and it’s not good 

Ladies and gentlemen in all seriousness, this is the perfect case to FOLLOW THE MONEY. I'd like to know how far down the rabbit hole goes. Use the opportunity to open the second set of books apparently the county is keeping.

What? They took those funds out of petty cash? Can we get a forensic audit?

15 minutes ago, Bingking said:

Lol yea she even goes as far as saying “she will say who becomes senator”

Emily says a lot of things but there is nothing fake about that check for $14,999.99

So where did the money come from and for what purpose? 

1 hour ago, Bingking said:

Emily has claimed she was sexually harassed by Jason Garnar and when she foiled her text messages with Jason she claimed it out pressure on him to cut the check.

There was no contract, she never had one with the city 

It was grant funding to pay for her mosaic work or it came from some other source to shut her up? 

If the latter, what's the source? Kind of like when minorities thought President Obama was going to pay them out of "his money"?

She has a reason to think county officials can cut a check if they want to. Recall John Hutchings trying to think of a way the project Veritas boys could cash in on shovel ready funding.

1 minute ago, ginger said:

It was grant funding to pay for her mosaic work or it came from some other source to shut her up? 

If the latter, what's the source? Kind of like when minorities thought President Obama was going to pay them out of "his money"?

She should be forced to pay it back if it was paid out illegitimately and if she is telling the truth that Garnar cut the check he should be penalized  

Just now, Bingking said:

She should be forced to pay it back if it was paid out illegitimately and if she is telling the truth that Garnar cut the check he should be penalized  

^^^oh you beat me to it. 🙂

37 minutes ago, ginger said:

She has a reason to think county officials can cut a check if they want to. Recall John Hutchings trying to think of a way the project Veritas boys could cash in on shovel ready funding.

Lol they should have had her do a mosaic at the airport, that would have kept her busy. 

47 minutes ago, ginger said:

Lol they should have had her do a mosaic at the airport, that would have kept her busy. 

As I said before maybe they will let her mosaic in the girls Pod at BC Jail to help pass the time lol or working on the side of the road 

12 hours ago, ginger said:

Bing How is it changing policy when THEY ALREADY CUT HER A CHECK? THAT WAS THE POLICY. If these government officials had clean hands they wouldn't have had some guy nobody ever heard of cut her a check for less than what she believed she was supposed to get. 

That's just now how things work.

You convince someone to direct you public money, then that's one thing.

You then add a criminal threat to murder them unless they do it again? Separate incident. There was no ongoing policy of paying her. Each is a separate policy decision.

Sucks for her, but I actually can't believe it's taken this long for her to get locked up.

1 hour ago, Bingoloid said:

That's just now how things work.

You convince someone to direct you public money, then that's one thing.

You then add a criminal threat to murder them unless they do it again? Separate incident. There was no ongoing policy of paying her. Each is a separate policy decision.

Sucks for her, but I actually can't believe it's taken this long for her to get locked up.

me too, with all the threatening emails she was sending to Ken Frank and such I was surprised she was not arrested sooner

18 hours ago, Factchecker said:

She has threatened the DA, his wife, Colleen Wagner, Jason Garner, Tarik, every single PLOT member, City Council members, Rich David, his mother, her own parents, the list is lengthy. 

On another note I hear her parents have retained a lawyer for her that she also made accusations about. She is out of control and delusional, they need to stop buying her out of the trouble she gets in. How her parents even help fund her business and lifestyle after all the humiliation and antics she is involved with is disgusting. They are enabling her. She is a 37 yr old who needs professional mental help, discipline for the bad things she has done and needs to stay off the fricking Internet.

Knowing of Emily’s personality I’m sure she talked away her case when she was taken into custody.

35 minutes ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

thanks for the heads up, I hope she doesn’t  go straight to social media here soon which will further dig her a hole in this matter 

She won’t, she will have Solak talk for her. He is her little puppet. I’ve witnessed it first hand. Best part is we all know he will screw up and slip that he is speaking on Emily’s behalf. Then it becomes a violation yet again of a RO put in place on Richard Davids behalf (as a third party contact not through a lawyer) then back to jail she goes. 

47 minutes ago, QueenB said:

Emily has been released by court order. I was also told she was requesting to speak with the County Judge to be seen asap and hoping he granted bail. 

I'm sorry, but for a moment I thought that was the New York Alert system and thought we were all getting emergency notifications that she's on the loose, like a boil order or a truck fill of dangerous chemicals rolled over on 81.

Still laughing.

1 hour ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

Knowing of Emily’s personality I’m sure she talked away her case when she was taken into custody.

The source I have said she was sobbing in front of the judge. Fitting. Tough girl behind the Internet making death threats coping the DA in on it but not in person.