TRUMP 2024

ginger

I thought the speech was fine. Getting my first cup of coffee for the day..The twitter world is acting like their cookie is all broke,however,  upstate and western NY are all in. Oh there are a couple rinos crying...

You know. I suppose I never really mentioned in my travels all over this state how many TRUMP signs remain up on people's property. 

2 hours ago, ginger said:

...You know. I suppose I never really mentioned in my travels all over this state how many TRUMP signs remain up on people's property. 

I was thinking the same thing. I drive through rural PA frequently and am always amazed at how many of those signs and flags are still up 2 years later.

2 hours ago, JoeTheDrunk said:

I am all for a Republican in 2024 but not Trump. Way to much baggage to be in there again.

1 hour ago, Daniel Boone said:

If Trump is the nominee, he'll get my vote before a democrat, but I'd prefer someone like him with a different last name.   

I can’t vote for Trump again. Please R party, find someone with similar policies who is electable. I do t believe Trump can win. Give me DeSantis, Haley, Abbot, etc. please!

On 11/16/2022 at 7:09 PM, 2pelo Honey said:

I’d love to see him back in to fix what they’ve f-d up, but someone needs to take his phone away.

I thought he did a very good job. One of the first things I did when he was elected is block him and ignore all his social media. And ignore MSM as much as possible. They have zero credibility when it comes to Trump. If it's not Trump this time, then someone who puts America First. Tulsi Gabbard is impressive and current.

12 hours ago, thomas said:

I thought he did a very good job. One of the first things I did when he was elected is block him and ignore all his social media. And ignore MSM as much as possible. They have zero credibility when it comes to Trump. If it's not Trump this time, then someone who puts America First. Tulsi Gibbard is impressive and current.

He did.

And I didn't pay attention to his tweets or any MSM stories either...still don't.

On 11/16/2022 at 10:11 PM, thomas said:

I thought he did a very good job. One of the first things I did when he was elected is block him and ignore all his social media. And ignore MSM as much as possible. They have zero credibility when it comes to Trump. If it's not Trump this time, then someone who puts America First. Tulsi Gibbard is impressive and current.

Gabbard may be his VP pick.

I floated Sarah Huckabee, Colonel Allen West...West was shot down for being too conservative and talking about Texas Succession.

Little did they know here in upstate, we talk about that too...perhaps not as seriously as Texans do since they have a history.

Gabbard doesn't really do anything for me except her military service. 

• 2 months later...
On 11/18/2022 at 12:54 PM, ginger said:

I floated Sarah Huckabee, Colonel Allen West...West was shot down for being too conservative and talking about Texas Succession.

Little did they know here in upstate, we talk about that too...perhaps not as seriously as Texans do since they have a history.

Gabbard doesn't really do anything for me except her military service. 

If there is ever going to be a woman President, it's going to be Sarah Huckabee Sanders.