Cob new trash cans?

QueenB

There are LOCAL places Binghamton could have bought new garbage cans for downtown.  But these were bought from California, and they are already confusing everyone.  They cost $800 per can. Another example of Sophia Resciniti's failures on City Council.  Vote for KINYA MIDDLETON for City Council.  She will end this insanity and order garbage cans locally that actually look like garbage cans. 

9 minutes ago, Tammy Dodson said:

There are LOCAL places Binghamton could have bought new garbage cans for downtown.  But these were bought from California, and they are already confusing everyone.  They cost $800 per can. Another example of Sophia Resciniti's failures on City Council.  Vote for KINYA MIDDLETON for City Council.  She will end this insanity and order garbage cans locally that actually look like garbage cans. 

You have no idea what she will actually do. Put a sock in it.

1 hour ago, Tammy Dodson said:

But these were bought from California, and they are already confusing everyone.  

Initial confusion sure. But easily and quickly “figured out”.

The local/non-local aspect, yeah, I get it, but them’s small potatoes dollar-wise. 

This is a non-issue. Making a mountain out of a mole hill. 

On 9/23/2023 at 6:52 PM, Michael said:

How many pieces of mail will BCVoice's Ginger throw into the mailbox garbage cans until she realizes they are garbage cans? 

I place my outgoing mail in my own letter box and our kind mail people pick it up. They also leave me stamps when I ask for them. I make sure I tip them at Christmas as well as our City of Binghamton garbage people because God knows THEY are the hardest workers in this city. 

I've no doubt you're a tight wad.

On 9/23/2023 at 7:48 PM, Tammy Dodson said:

That is outrageous when we have manufacturers both local or in this state who do this kind of work. Off the top of my head..  Bob Confer out by Niagara, not sure about ECK and one other up to Hillcrest. 

Who did they consult with to find a company in California? 

$800.00 apiece? Are you kidding me!