Need Help Finding a Jeep involved in Hit and Run

Tazz

If you can't reach the bar owner, I can tell you who owns the building, and you can work it from there, if you'd like. PM my username, and I'll send it to you.

Thanks. The police have already talked with them and they claim they do not know anything. If you ask me, they are not going to admit it if they do. The bartender/owner can be held liable if he served somebody who was drunk.

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
Thanks. The police have already talked with them and they claim they do not know anything. If you ask me, they are not going to admit it if they do. The bartender/owner can be held liable if he served somebody who was drunk.

saying the other driver was drunk is kind of an assuption on your part. someone already said that it looked like he slid in the parking lot. perhaps it was just a kid hotdogging. your assumption may be correct, but we don't even know if this guy was in the bar. i know the owner of the property very well and he would be the last guy that would serve a drunk a drink. he is a retired trooper that also owns a bar in binghamton. he runs a very tight ship. i don't think that you can look to him for compensation.

saying the other driver was drunk is kind of an assuption on your part. someone already said that it looked like he slid in the parking lot. perhaps it was just a kid hotdogging. your assumption may be correct, but we don't even know if this guy was in the bar. i know the owner of the property very well and he would be the last guy that would serve a drunk a drink. he is a retired trooper that also owns a bar in binghamton. he runs a very tight ship. i don't think that you can look to him for compensation.

Not looking for any from him. I was just making suggestions as to why WINGZ may not help with any investigation. Never have we said this was a drunk driver, nor have we even intended at going after anybody other than the jeep driver to recoup costs. At this point, whether he was drunk or not doesn't matter. The discussion was about credit card reciepts, and if the owner would hand them over to help in the investigation. I laid out a few possibilities as to why he may not want to do that. *I* was the one who said he was hotdogging. I have also said I do not think he is a bad kid, he just made a bad choice.

So please, don't read more into my statement than what was there. We want nothing from WINGZ except the kids name IF they know it. If not, no big deal either.

Have a great evening.

Not looking for any from him. I was just making suggestions as to why WINGZ may not help with any investigation. Never have we said this was a drunk driver, nor have we even intended at going after anybody other than the jeep driver to recoup costs. At this point, whether he was drunk or not doesn't matter. The discussion was about credit card reciepts, and if the owner would hand them over to help in the investigation. I laid out a few possibilities as to why he may not want to do that. *I* was the one who said he was hotdogging. I have also said I do not think he is a bad kid, he just made a bad choice.

So please, don't read more into my statement than what was there. We want nothing from WINGZ except the kids name IF they know it. If not, no big deal either.

Have a great evening.

pleeeeeaaaaassee stop feeding the troll! there is no reason to talk with this guy/girl about it anymore, they aren't contributing to the problem they are trying to add to it.

Guest Guest
pleeeeeaaaaassee stop feeding the troll! there is no reason to talk with this guy/girl about it anymore, they aren't contributing to the problem they are trying to add to it.

for fear of being abnned, i must ask why you think i an a troll just because i am defending my friend, the owner of WINGZ. isn't that what friends do for friends? i would hope that you would do that for someone you consider a friend. i am sorry if you don't agree with me, but i would hope that free speech prevails. i was not trolling, just offering an opinion.

for fear of being abnned, i must ask why you think i an a troll just because i am defending my friend, the owner of WINGZ. isn't that what friends do for friends? i would hope that you would do that for someone you consider a friend. i am sorry if you don't agree with me, but i would hope that free speech prevails. i was not trolling, just offering an opinion.

If I thought you were just defending your friend, I wouldn't have said anything but I read all 11 of your posts here on this site and ALL of them were abusive! If you come on here to vent and can't contribute to this site, do yourself a favor and DON'T! Also if your information in this topic was at all correct or helpful, I wouldn't have said anything.

Sorry, thought it was just a guest poster as usual. I'll sit on my hands :P

A Important section from our TOS which you obviously failed to read:

You agree to not use the Service to:

upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;

Guest Guest
If I thought you were just defending your friend, I wouldn't have said anything but I read all 11 of your posts here on this site and ALL of them were abusive! If you come on here to vent and can't contribute to this site, do yourself a favor and DON'T! Also if your information in this topic was at all correct or helpful, I wouldn't have said anything.

i have not made eleven posts, nor have the ones i have mane been abusive. i think, sir, that you have me confused with someone else. i was offering insurance info to a competitor in the limo business and also defending a friend. that is all there is to it. if you could point out an abusive post, i would be glad to apologize. i am not an abusive person.

i have not made eleven posts, nor have the ones i have mane been abusive. i think, sir, that you have me confused with someone else. i was offering insurance info to a competitor in the limo business and also defending a friend. that is all there is to it. if you could point out an abusive post, i would be glad to apologize. i am not an abusive person.

Listen Jerkoff, Your IP tells it all and doesn't lie. You have now made 15 posts and all of them are abusive. Now you can shut up and enjoy this site or keep running your pie hole and I will remove you! I don't need to point out anything to you nor explain anything other than that you are one click away from a ban.

Guest Guest
Just the ones posted on here that we followed up on. Channel 34 is doing the story this week, and it is up at WBNG @younewsTV. Hopefully, somebody will do the right thing and call.

Have you posted anything with pressconnects?

Guest Julia Allison

"because i am defending my friend, the owner of WINGZ"

Listen up troll friend, I am the one that suggested the EPD might look at the credit card receipts to run a DMV check for a registration with the names looking for a match with the car description. If your friend is an ex-trooper I am sure he would want to help the investigation an any fashion. Never did anyone say that Wingz was culpable of a darn thing or that they needed to compensate anyone for anything. Obviously, if this jerk was drunk, we will never know for sure now! This kind Mother is just looking for the jerk that could have killed her daughter or YOUR daughter! So take your name-dropping, trouble-making, misreading intentions and go sit in the corner.

Guest Guest

Here's what you do.

Make a flyer with a picture of the smashed van. Say what needs to be said.

Someone was hurt.

Possible vehicle description.

Someone was hurt.

Where it happened, when, etc.

Someone was hurt and the person fled the scene.

Paste those flyers in every bar and business in that area. Offer a reward if you can. You will get the tip you need.

Ask the police if their number (tip line) can be included on the flyer.

As soon as this guy see or hears that he's wanted, his aching gut will make him turn himself in.

Someone knows something and is not doing the right thing.

Good luck in your quest.

Guest Guest
Ok, update for everyone. The mobile only has cameras inside the store, so nothing to show which vehicle pulled in there Friday night. We hit a dead end on prescott/buffalo street but will drive again over there soon. Thanks everyone, keep up the good work!!
I sure hope the polie asked if they had any parts from a vechile still in the garbage from having someone pick it up from their lot before the garbage goes out to curb. It may not of been from the jeep in question and just a coinsident that it happend same nite and around that time.

The posters are a great idea! Thanks, I'll look into that this week.

The police did not go to mobile. When we told them about the tip, it was stated they had not had good luck with tips from here (bcvoice) but we were welcome to check it out ourselves and if it turned out to be positive, we should call them. So my daughter went over there personally and talked with the mananger.

I don't know if she asked about the part still being there, but will follow up with her this morning.

If anybody has any tips they do not want to put on here for whatever reason please feel free to email me. My email is sexxytazz@hotmail.com

Thanks again all! Much appreciated.

The posters are a great idea! Thanks, I'll look into that this week.

The police did not go to mobile. When we told them about the tip, it was stated they had not had good luck with tips from here (bcvoice) but we were welcome to check it out ourselves and if it turned out to be positive, we should call them. So my daughter went over there personally and talked with the mananger.

I don't know if she asked about the part still being there, but will follow up with her this morning.

If anybody has any tips they do not want to put on here for whatever reason please feel free to email me. My email is sexxytazz@hotmail.com

Thanks again all! Much appreciated.

Not had good luck? Nice real nice.

Guest Guest

I would check out the school parking lots, but just don't get caught at them because they will charge you with tresspassing. Bcc and BU would be the 1st ones to check out then go form there.

Not had good luck? Nice real nice.

I know! I thought that was an awful thing to say, however, it does not deter me from finding him. Hit and run is obviously low on the police "to do" list. Anyhow, I predict he will be found with some legwork on our parts.

Guest~ My oldest attend BU and has been keepiing a eye out over there as well as telling those he knows, but so far no luck. I wonder if I talked to campus security and ask them to keep an eye out, if they would be willing to help?

I know! I thought that was an awful thing to say, however, it does not deter me from finding him. Hit and run is obviously low on the police "to do" list. Anyhow, I predict he will be found with some legwork on our parts.

Guest~ My oldest attend BU and has been keepiing a eye out over there as well as telling those he knows, but so far no luck. I wonder if I talked to campus security and ask them to keep an eye out, if they would be willing to help?

Im verry good friends with the gate guard Stacy Ill give her a call. I also know the seargent over there Ill check with him too. Im sure they wont mind at all they are pretty cool over there.

Im verry good friends with the gate guard Stacy Ill give her a call. I also know the seargent over there Ill check with him too. Im sure they wont mind at all they are pretty cool over there.

BCC? Awesome!!! Thanks so much!!

Archived