Need Help Finding a Jeep involved in Hit and Run

Tazz

Tazz ~ I was over that way shortly after reading your post. I noticed that next to Wingz there is some sort of Rental place (appartments) I think they share the same parking lot. Has anyone checked there to see if the Jeeps owner lives there or was visiting someone there?? I know that I have seen police there quite often.

I am so glad that your daughter is ok. Being a mother I know that is the most feard phone call. I will keep her in my thoughts and hope for a speedy recovery!!

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
I am pretty sure that his insurance will not cover a hit-and-run. But, the courts will make him pay out of pocket...just the lesson this guy needs to learn.

Insurance guy got this one DELETED too!

you are a fool. if he has insurance, his comapny will pay fior the physical damage to your vehicle. it has nothing to do with comprehensive, but all to do with collision. in addition, your company pays the medical bills under PIP. nothing to do with uninsured motorist coverage.
So with your vast experience in this area youve chosen to chime in and act like a name calling jerk. Well with your charming, socially appealing additude your eather an insurance agent or a meter maid, I havent quite figured it out but thanks for your additude.... I mean advice.

Guest Guest
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but even if they catch the guy and make his insurance pay, her rates may still increase . some insurance companies will surcharge for not at fault accidents. you may want to check with progressive to see.

POST DELETED

you are wrong. i am a progressive agent and no insurance company sur charges for not at fault accidents, specifically hit and run. i wish you people that have no clue what you are talking about, would just stop talking. you are dispellling all doubt about your intelligence.
So mr personality explain why turning in a hit and run to my insurance will cost me 6% on next years renewal

Guest Guest
Progressive should provide her with a rental car in the interim. If she needs help locating a new vehicle, I may be able to help with that as well, I have a couple vans for sale and buy at the auctions regularly for people. I can be contacted at Hillcrest Fleet & Auto (607) 722-7163. Just a thought!

Enjoy your ban Jackass!

Guest Guest
So with your vast experience in this area youve chosen to chime in and act like a name calling jerk. Well with your charming, socially appealing additude your eather an insurance agent or a meter maid, I havent quite figured it out but thanks for your additude.... I mean advice.

Another one removed by me for you moron. Hope you didn't like coming here!

Guest Guest
So mr personality explain why turning in a hit and run to my insurance will cost me 6% on next years renewal

Why don't you post the name of the Insurance Agency that you work fo, I wouldn't want to buy Insurance from you! POST DELETED AGAIN

Tazz ~ I was over that way shortly after reading your post. I noticed that next to Wingz there is some sort of Rental place (appartments) I think they share the same parking lot. Has anyone checked there to see if the Jeeps owner lives there or was visiting someone there?? I know that I have seen police there quite often.

I am so glad that your daughter is ok. Being a mother I know that is the most feard phone call. I will keep her in my thoughts and hope for a speedy recovery!!

Thank you. I know the police knocked on some doors as well as checked out other bars in the area on Friday night. Not sure if they checked there, but will ask!

becasue you are buying your physical damage coverage from a non-admitted company that does not have to nor does live by the laws and rules of the NYS insurance department. call your agent, schmuck, he will expalin it to you.
Well se thats where your wrong livery insurance for this area has to be from a company thats admitted in nys its the only way you are coverd in this insurance zone. Also whats with the name calling.. you think it makes you sound smarter.....All it dose is make you look like a dick....

Guest Guest
Well se thats where your wrong livery insurance for this area has to be from a company thats admitted in nys its the only way you are coverd in this insurance zone. Also whats with the name calling.. you think it makes you sound smarter.....All it dose is make you look like a dick....

POST DELETED

mr. old limo man: explain this if you can. you are paying $4000 a year for insurance on those old junks of yours, right? that means apprioxiamtely $1200 of that is for phycial damage. so if your rate will increase 6% that is a grand total of $72.00 per year, but you decided to fix it your self so as to not have to pay that penalty. you are such a genious.
Close its $4k for the first car and goes up depending on the passenger capacity the increase can and will go up to $100 per car for 4 years with 3 cars now and the chance of having more over 4 years thats at the least $1200 added to that I would nolonger have a clean loss run record and can be forced to get insurance through the NYS auto plan...Formerly the roberts plan at a cost of $6500 per car dont beleave me ask the cab cos around here. I think not claiming $400 worth of damadge was worth the money.

again, you are a fool. liability is through admitted companies. physical damage is not. and by the way, there are a lot of liabilty insurance written through non-admitted companies. it is call excess & suplus. again, ask you agent to expalin it, i do not have the time nor the desire to educate you. you have no clue what you are talking about and you prove it every time you write someting, like the post where you said you ahd full coverage to $1,000,000 and could not understand why the wanted to charge you a sur charge. and by the way, there are no airports that require $1,000,000 liability limit to operate, unless you are physically registered with them. and if you are , you are a bigger fool. your old junks are not even worth what you are paying for insurance. i would love to know the name of your service. show me how proud you are of it.
Well thats just what I would expect to hear from an insurance aget check NYC airports and for that matter Broome CO airport requires $500,000 liability to hve one of the Ground trans permits I have one or cant get the permit plus f$50 mofor each car NYC requires the same should I be in an accident out of town and not be spacificly covered for nyc the co can refuse the claim.

easy there old limo man. all i said is you have no clue what you are talking about, and yes, i do. now leave it at that. you are playing under a handicap.
Pay attention to the convo you didnt call me a liar you called someone else a liar.........And I the one under handicap

you did it again. please stop talking. the NYS auto pasln, as you call it, is actually the NYAIP and the robert plan was one of the servicing companies. it was not the plan. livery insurance for cabs is about twice the cost for limos. again, you have nop clue what you are taklking about. you just sound stupider and stupider and stupider. if you had $400 in damage, with a $1000 deductible, how in the world would you be able to submit the claim in the first place? now, do you see how stupid you sound? please stop, you can't win. you have no knowledge of what you speak and i do.
Again pay attention to the convo I said I could fix it for about $400 the local body shop wanted $1800 and for your info my deductable is only $250 again whos under handi cap . And by the way if you were paying attention I didnt say a word to you till you started cuttin people down.

Again pay attention to the convo I said I could fix it for about $400 the local body shop wanted $1800 and for your info my deductable is only $250 again whos under handi cap . And by the way if you were paying attention I didnt say a word to you till you started cuttin people down.

Please stop feeding the troll, he has been removed.

Guest Guest
I researched his IP and he was in here saying he was an Insurance Agent and in a Real Estate post saying he was a Real Estate Agent and he was being abusive and antagonistic there too.

i am not taking sides, but i read the posts before they were deleted. there were somewhat abusive, but the guy did sound like he knew what he was talking about. i have had some dealings with insurance and what he said was actually correct. but then again, i am not taking sides.

i am not taking sides, but i read the posts before they were deleted. there were somewhat abusive, but the guy did sound like he knew what he was talking about. i have had some dealings with insurance and what he said was actually correct. but then again, i am not taking sides.
He wasnt that accurate, with my comercial policy the increase would be for the total premium of $4000 per car not this $1200 figure I dont even know where he came up with that number so it woulnt be a $72 increase it would be a $240 per car increase for 4 years not worth the long term effects of that and not having a clean record. But thats with a comercial policy it could be different for a personal one. There is only 5 companies that will handel livery insurance so having a clean record means you pay alot less just ask anyone whos had a Livery policy.

Archived