Donald Trump running for President in 2016

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If Trump goes independent that's a win for Hilary!

You need to get out and about more. Other than the politicians and other assholes there are many Democrat voters I talked with who like what Trump has to offer for the country. Believe it or not there are actually some registered democrats who actually care about stopping the destruction of the US.

And keep in mind before insulting, my opinions are coming not only from NYS resients and news outlets.

Either way things are getting serious and dangerous. Ain't it grand?

You need to get out and about more. Other than the politicians and other assholes there are many Democrat voters I talked with who like what Trump has to offer for the country. Believe it or not there are actually some registered democrats who actually care about stopping the destruction of the US.

And keep in mind before insulting, my opinions are coming not only from NYS resients and news outlets.

Either way things are getting serious and dangerous. Ain't it grand?

Sure hope I can make it to the debates on the 6th. Oh, not inside, that I will listen to on tape. The real fun will be outside. And I;m not even going to go in "blackface".

• 2 months later...

If they let him in any serious debates.

I do not think he has a chance. I do not believe even he believes he has a chance. The good thing about his announcement is how he will be saying some necessary things none of the seriouse candidates would dare to. And the others will benefit from Trumps candor.

Looks like I was wrong. About Trump not how he would necessarily force others into being more candid but in his viability.

Seems there are more fed up people in America than even I knew..

Obama is currently putting the nation into bankruptcy, I think you should look at the big picture! Federal Bankrupcy Laws are not illegal????? Trump didn't break the law like other politicians do!

You should stick with writing about things relevant to Broome County and/or NY. WTFC about that other stuff? :mellow:

Yet JB2 can rant about just about anything relevant or not? About anything unrealated to N Y or even Domme County? You double standard POC. UB has a point.

Bu George, I Think the boy got it!

Although, I am old enough to remember whem Community Standards, Local, City, County Statewide even, were determined and enforced on those specific Leve;s. And still Alert Enough to notice how much Control DC now has overall. And for some reason I have a feeling those in DC really care a tad too little about we local folks, which is why every damn news story, legitimately reported on is impoetant to even the tiniest villiage.

( damn it. Here I am ranting again and there is a empty coffee cup next to me. Gotta stick with priorities ya know so bye y'all,)

Apparently Trump has deluded himself into thinking he can insult his way to the White House.

Now he's going after working-class Iowans?

Dumb.

He's a dumpster fire in Gucci shoes.

Is that a nice thing to say? Noticing the subtle changes in the political part of Trump reminds me of a really short story filled with wisdom.

http://www.mikelockett.com/stories.php?action=view&id=174

Damn you really are a nut case!

OK, coffee cup is full. So much for important things, now to you.....

You could be right but who am I to judge such an important far reaching assertioon? Keep in mind the only known prevention of insanity is for one to be a little crazy at times.

) at least ginger can see the little humour in my typos(?) (

Now, who are the bigger nut cases? Those who believe All Lives matter, or those who react violently when that view is expressed?

• 3 months later...

Have any of you changed your mind, opinion, since this was first announced?

I have.

I started this thread last year. A few thoughts:

1) I'm both a little surprised and delighted Trump is still around and doing so well

2) Trump still has my vote

3) I'm really starting to like John Kasich

4) South Carolina and the next few primaries will be crucial

5) Like I said back in June. If Trump picks the right running mate, somebody who could make up for his faults/lack of experience...he could pull this off. Trump & Kasich may be the ticket to beat

6) An ISIS attack on American soil or Hillary keeling over, puts Trump in the White House.