Donald Trump running for President in 2016

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I AM the Pope

Pope Wanker! You attack Trump because your church is losing BILLIONS. You have to wash your feet to get new customers! Sad! When Trump is President, he will end the sinning, all the sinning will stop! Also, why'd it take Jesus three days to rise? Trump would have risen in three hours. Very low energy, Pope Wanker.

^ (tongue in cheek) :) Something about the BREAD OF LIFE perhaps? See now Pizza dough only takes a few hours to rise. That's why you only see the face! Then you've got the Pillsbury dough...phhttt...THAT'S THE HOLY SPIRIT escaping! See, it all makes sense!

Pope Wanker! You attack Trump because your church is losing BILLIONS. You have to wash your feet to get new customers! Sad! When Trump is President, he will end the sinning, all the sinning will stop! Also, why'd it take Jesus three days to rise? Trump would have risen in three hours. Very low energy, Pope Wanker.

Ummmm.....I'm not Catholic. Pope Wanker I has a lovely lilt to it however.

I DO know that anyone who states "I'm Catholic" and "the Pope needs to be put his place because of the recent exposure of pedophile priests" is lying through his keyboard about being Catholic.

I'm not a fan of the CC in general. They do a lot of good around the world that goes unseen.

But the failure to isolate, eliminate and prosecute child abusers and the resulting administrative cover-ups will be a taint on their legacy for generations.

And overall the whole institution has been fighting joining the world in the 20th and 21st centuries, kicking and screaming the whole time.

THIS Pope has come out swinging, showing that he is a different type of leader. He truly CARES about people, and not just HIS people. I'm impressed with him.

He is exactly what they've needed for decades, a people person and not a policy wank. I hope he can cajole the powers behind the scenes to join the rest of us and begin to change in a world that is leaving them behind at an exponentially advancing pace. Cliimbing out of the 16th century would be a good start and a valid show of good faith.

Ummmm.....I'm not Catholic. Pope Wanker I has a lovely lilt to it however.

I DO know that anyone who states "I'm Catholic" and "the Pope needs to be put his place because of the recent exposure of pedophile priests" is lying through his keyboard about being Catholic.

I'm not a fan of the CC in general. They do a lot of good around the world that goes unseen.

But the failure to isolate, eliminate and prosecute child abusers and the resulting administrative cover-ups will be a taint on their legacy for generations.

And overall the whole institution has been fighting joining the world in the 20th and 21st centuries, kicking and screaming the whole time.

THIS Pope has come out swinging, showing that he is a different type of leader. He truly CARES about people, and not just HIS people. I'm impressed with him.

He is exactly what they've needed for decades, a people person and not a policy wank. I hope he can cajole the powers behind the scenes to join the rest of us and begin to change in a world that is leaving them behind at an exponentially advancing pace. Cliimbing out of the 16th century would be a good start and a valid show of good faith.

Well it is interesting to know that you don't think I am Catholic. Every pope for a long time has looked the other way with pedophile priests were found. So have the bishops and cardinals. Many of them should be in jail.

I don't think you know about the damage that a pedophile can do to a child. All you care about is the amount of money your property decreased because of the shooting that happened there.

You are and always will be a total jerk.

Well it is interesting to know that you don't think I am Catholic. Every pope for a long time has looked the other way with pedophile priests were found. So have the bishops and cardinals. Many of them should be in jail.

I don't think you know about the damage that a pedophile can do to a child. All you care about is the amount of money your property decreased because of the shooting that happened there.

You are and always will be a total jerk.

Gee, and to think I was under the impression that our relationship was on the mend recently. You've been downright civil lately.

Oh well.

So, wanting my taxes lowered and hoping that a block full of drug dealers won’t have a negative impact on the value of my property makes me a jerk?

Ok, I’ll cop to that.

When’s the last time you stood up in Mass and told the congregation that “the Pope needs to be put in his place”?

Since the dawn of man, women and children have been treated as and considered nothing more than property by “civilized” men, no differently than livestock are. Legally, up until 100 years ago or so in the U.S. they were defined and used as mere property, like an ox. They could be traded, bought and sold and abused in about any fashion that men desired.

In many parts of the world that social perspective continues, third world countries in particular.

The CC has a dark and seedy past as being not only complicit in this abuse, but participating in it as well.

A mere 70 years ago the Church was directly involved in hiding and ferreting Nazi leaders out of Germany after their asskicking, as well as the plunder they stole from European Jews via Hitler’s gangs. I’m assuming some of that treasure is still in the hands of the priesthood somewhere. Too much of it is still missing.

Sadly, the world watched in recent years the discovery of pedophile priests who were protected by their superiors and shuttled from parish to parish, where some of them continued their crimes.

Obviously, sexual abuse of children didn’t just start in churches in the 20th century. It’s been happening since before Christ was born.

It is just recently that we, as a civilization, have decided it is not to be tolerated anymore.

We know that a few Popes were highly sexualized freaks of nature, kept harems of women and children as carnal pets. One of them was famous for throwing orgies…..in churches. In centuries past, a few of them were married, a few had gay lovers.

Holding all Pope accountable for the actions of some isn’t realistic.

Were any previous Popes involved in hiding abusive priests? We don’t know that and I doubt we ever will. Is Pope Francis guilty of that? Not that I know or have read. If you have info, please do share.

I agree that some cardinals and bishops were and are still guilty of obstruction of justice and being accessories to crimes.

I’m hoping that the CC has learned it’s lesson about hiding criminal priests. As long as they are not allowed to marry, I can’t see covert abuse ending forever. In that sense, they are wallowing blindly in the past.

I get it, that change is difficult for them. It is my hope that Francis will be the first of many agents of change for the CC and he’ll begin to lead the entire church into the present, and the future.

I don't think you know about the damage that a pedophile can do to a child.”

You’d be wrong in that assumption. I know more than you can imagine.

“All you care about is the amount of money your property decreased because of the shooting that happened there.

Again, you’re wrong. I care about much more than that. That just happens to be the hot topic of the week. Is there something wrong with me being concerned about my overtaxed, undervalued property?

I'm a bit confused......

Does Trump talking twice about HIM murdering people and punching people in the face mean he's for or against murder and random violence?

Is he in favor of domestic violence? Is it ok if he's punching or shooting only one person, and not ok if he's gunning down, say 6 or 8?

Is he comfortable with people who beat their wives and gf's?

Is it ok for him to shoot people but not ok for Muslims? Where do people with cerebral palsy fit into the equation?

I'm trying to think of our best, most distinguished Presidents and if they would ever talk about shooting people on the campaign trail? Is that something Lincoln might do, or FDR or Teddy R.?

Did Reagan, a Republican icon if there ever was one, ever once mention that in his election rallies?

And lastly, is talking about shooting and punching people in front of enthused crowds something that Jesus would do?

Gee, and to think I was under the impression that our relationship was on the mend recently. You've been downright civil lately.

Oh well.

So, wanting my taxes lowered and hoping that a block full of drug dealers won’t have a negative impact on the value of my property makes me a jerk?

Ok, I’ll cop to that.

When’s the last time you stood up in Mass and told the congregation that “the Pope needs to be put in his place”?

Since the dawn of man, women and children have been treated as and considered nothing more than property by “civilized” men, no differently than livestock are. Legally, up until 100 years ago or so in the U.S. they were defined and used as mere property, like an ox. They could be traded, bought and sold and abused in about any fashion that men desired.

In many parts of the world that social perspective continues, third world countries in particular.

The CC has a dark and seedy past as being not only complicit in this abuse, but participating in it as well.

A mere 70 years ago the Church was directly involved in hiding and ferreting Nazi leaders out of Germany after their asskicking, as well as the plunder they stole from European Jews via Hitler’s gangs. I’m assuming some of that treasure is still in the hands of the priesthood somewhere. Too much of it is still missing.

Sadly, the world watched in recent years the discovery of pedophile priests who were protected by their superiors and shuttled from parish to parish, where some of them continued their crimes.

Obviously, sexual abuse of children didn’t just start in churches in the 20th century. It’s been happening since before Christ was born.

It is just recently that we, as a civilization, have decided it is not to be tolerated anymore.

We know that a few Popes were highly sexualized freaks of nature, kept harems of women and children as carnal pets. One of them was famous for throwing orgies…..in churches. In centuries past, a few of them were married, a few had gay lovers.

Holding all Pope accountable for the actions of some isn’t realistic.

Were any previous Popes involved in hiding abusive priests? We don’t know that and I doubt we ever will. Is Pope Francis guilty of that? Not that I know or have read. If you have info, please do share.

I agree that some cardinals and bishops were and are still guilty of obstruction of justice and being accessories to crimes.

I’m hoping that the CC has learned it’s lesson about hiding criminal priests. As long as they are not allowed to marry, I can’t see covert abuse ending forever. In that sense, they are wallowing blindly in the past.

I get it, that change is difficult for them. It is my hope that Francis will be the first of many agents of change for the CC and he’ll begin to lead the entire church into the present, and the future.

I don't think you know about the damage that a pedophile can do to a child.”

You’d be wrong in that assumption. I know more than you can imagine.

“All you care about is the amount of money your property decreased because of the shooting that happened there.

Again, you’re wrong. I care about much more than that. That just happens to be the hot topic of the week. Is there something wrong with me being concerned about my overtaxed, undervalued property?

TL:DR

I'm a bit confused......

Does Trump talking twice about HIM murdering people and punching people in the face mean he's for or against murder and random violence?

Is he in favor of domestic violence? Is it ok if he's punching or shooting only one person, and not ok if he's gunning down, say 6 or 8?

Is he comfortable with people who beat their wives and gf's?

Is it ok for him to shoot people but not ok for Muslims? Where do people with cerebral palsy fit into the equation?

I'm trying to think of our best, most distinguished Presidents and if they would ever talk about shooting people on the campaign trail? Is that something Lincoln might do, or FDR or Teddy R.?

Did Reagan, a Republican icon if there ever was one, ever once mention that in his election rallies?

And lastly, is talking about shooting and punching people in front of enthused crowds something that Jesus would do?

careful wanker - you will be branded as a sissy if you keep going down this path

careful wanker - you will be branded as a sissy if you keep going down this path

If being anti-shooting people for no reason, anti-punching people for no reason makes them feel like they have to call me kiddy names, like their Grand Poobah does, so be it.

Bring the names.

I don't subscribe to the theory that to be a man is the same thing as being all macho and s**t. I left behind when I left high school.

I realize there are people who are emotionally arrested, but it takes all kinds to make a world.

If being anti-shooting people for no reason, anti-punching people for no reason makes them feel like they have to call me kiddy names, like their Grand Poobah does, so be it.

Bring the names.

I don't subscribe to the theory that to be a man is the same thing as being all macho and s**t. I left behind when I left high school.

I realize there are people who are emotionally arrested, but it takes all kinds to make a world.

Hey Wanker - I'm beginning to like you (in a manly way of course - don't want certain people reading this the wrong way) ;)