Donald Trump running for President in 2016

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Never saw this.....effin awesome. Almost as good as the Bush attempt.....Damn, I'd pay 10 bucks to see that thing take her front teeth out.

Here's the video of it. Hillary is so out of it, she thinks it's a bat. Notice how she goes right into her Witch stance immediately afterwards:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMz9bEyHdzo

clinton-cancer.jpg

Just a small sampling of Hillary Ailments:

Falls, a fractured elbow, a concussion from fainting, blood clot, prism glasses for double vision, blood thinner, bloated, puffy, brain damage, a pathological liar, barking like a dog, mental illness, coughing fits, a noticeable over-bite, aka, bucked teeth, she laughs when there is nothing to laugh at, cankles, the STD's Bill brought home, she wears wigs because she is losing her hair, and even though it is not necessarily medical, she is old, fat, and ugly to the core.

I'm calling it now. Hillary doesn't see 2017. When she does croak, Hillary has a great chance of landing in the 8th Ring of Hell, but has been involved in other, possibly greater, sins which will keep her bouncing around the 9 Rings for eternity.

clinton-cancer.jpg

I'm calling it now. Hillary doesn't see 2017. When she does croak, Hillary has a great chance of landing in the 8th Ring of Hell, but has been involved in other, possibly greater, sins which will keep her bouncing around the 9 Rings for eternity.

Thanks, I just pissed my pants laughing so hard....