CURIOUS STATEMENT FROM CORNWELL: We went down to Debbie Preston's office and were told she's unavailable

Bingking

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If they didn't have a problem with it, she could have kept using the card.

If Preston is covering up five-figure financial schemes that make her a blackmail target, how is she suitable to hold public office again?

The blackmail that she touched on sounded like a laughable lie. Such overacting with the crocodile tears and accusing the media of persecuting her. Then she's asked who it was that tried to blackmail her? "I can't say! I can't!"

Then she decides that people have tried to blackmail her REPEATEDLY over this? Poor Debbie and her army of anonymous tormentors who have "taken everything from her".

Cry harder, maybe they won't handcuff you, you f***ing fruitcake.

Repeatedly she meant the same person who was using it against her. Look the Town told her they didn't have a problem with it and she paid it off how many years ago 5 or 6. So your saying there's no political motivation in this? Of course their is!!!!

Obviously you have a serious ax to grind and you just showed your hand and why! Vendetta??? Sound's about right!

I never said I didn't have an ax to grind.....I just told you.....you seem a bit dense......AND I still don't see any proof of YOUR accusations.......reason is....YOU DONT HAVE ANY........

Repeatedly she meant the same person who was using it against her. Look the Town told her they didn't have a problem with it and she paid it off how many years ago 5 or 6. So your saying there's no political motivation in this? Of course their is!!!!

At 8:50, she has there have been multiple cases of people trying to use this against her, not just the one. If she did not want to gamble with this, she had ample opportunity to disclose it herself so that nobody could use it against her, but she didn't because she knew the truth about her actions as Conklin Supervisor would make her unelectable. Did her handlers like Bijoy know about this, or did she throw them under the bus by "forgetting" to let them know this was hanging over her head?

She admits that she did it. She isn't being framed. It's not personal dirt, it relates directly to her trustworthiness and competence as a public official. I don't care if there's political motivation in releasing it. This is the final payment on her credit card bill.

THREATENING PEOPLE IN WRITING ISNT A SMART THING TO DO.......IF YOU MEAN I WILL BE REMOVED FROM BC VOICE.....NO PROBLEM.....DONT WANT TO BE A PART OF IT ANYMORE ANYWAY.....IF ON THE OTHER HAND YOU ARE THREATENING HARM OF SOME SORT, I WOULD BE CAREFUL IF I WERE YOU SIR.......VERY CAREFUL.

So I just noticed something. Little Debbie tried to blame this on the flood, then admitted that she actually took the card out "just before" the flood, but claimed she had to use it to replace her property destroyed in the flood because she didn't have insurance on the contents of her home.

That is a lie.

The flood was in September. According to the documents, it was already maxed out no later than June, in time for the July statement. There is no significant activity during or after the flood.

She tried to play the sympathy card with the horrific natural disaster she built her name on, and it is a lie.

What an absolutely vile disgrace. #PrestonForPrison

It must be nice being a Republican in Broome County. A Non tax exempt credit card is opened by Preston in her name and the Town of Conklin. More than likely due to her obtaining a better interest rate and higher credit limit. Broome County Flood happened in 9/11. Preston takes Executive office 1/12. 5 months later, AS COUNTY EXECUTIVE she uses the TOWN credit card, despite not being Town of Conklin Supervisor anymore. According to her statement, during the WBNG Live press briefing, she claims she was extorted. She said another person told her to vote a certain way on an unknown topic or this would become public. Which is totally irrelevant!!! Another Conklin resident Sheriff Harder used Drug Forfeiture Money which is taxpayer money to buy Christmas presents for his staff. He said he was sorry, (SUPPOSELY) paid the money back and NO ONE did anything about it, hint hint... Jerry Mollen. Akshar and Newcomb are having there troubles with a cover up. Bijoy Datta was accused of Bullying employees to support Preston or lose their jobs. Libous gets convicted. WOW!!!!!!! YES IT IS NICE BEING A REPUBLICAN IN BROOME COUNTY!!!

It must be nice being a Republican in Broome County. A Non tax exempt credit card is opened by Preston in her name and the Town of Conklin. More than likely due to her obtaining a better interest rate and higher credit limit. Broome County Flood happened in 9/11. Preston takes Executive office 1/12. 5 months later, AS COUNTY EXECUTIVE she uses the TOWN credit card, despite not being Town of Conklin Supervisor anymore. According to her statement, during the WBNG Live press briefing, she claims she was extorted. She said another person told her to vote a certain way on an unknown topic or this would become public. Which is totally irrelevant!!! Another Conklin resident Sheriff Harder used Drug Forfeiture Money which is taxpayer money to buy Christmas presents for his staff. He said he was sorry, (SUPPOSELY) paid the money back and NO ONE did anything about it, hint hint... Jerry Mollen. Akshar and Newcomb are having there troubles with a cover up. Bijoy Datta was accused of Bullying employees to support Preston or lose their jobs. Libous gets convicted. WOW!!!!!!! YES IT IS NICE BEING A REPUBLICAN IN BROOME COUNTY!!!

She seems to have used it continuously after leaving the Town of Conklin.

The only months in the 12 documented in which she made no new charges were Dec 11 and Apr 12.

This corresponds to the month she left Town of Conklin and the month C&G told her to knock it off.

Like an addict. She realizes she's no longer working there and can't be doing this - for a month, then she realizes she hasn't gotten caught and starts it up again. Gorgos tells her to cut it out, so she does - for a month. Then she gorges herself with a $3,500 spending binge.

Given that she maxed it out well before the flood and kept it continuously maxed until the lawyers got after her, I think the obvious inference is that she got the card on the city's credit because it's the only way she could. I'm sure a review of her personal credit report would be illuminating.

IT IS NICE BEING A REPUBLICAN IN BROOME COUNTY!!!

Except when you get convicted of a felony in Federal court, lose your seat in NYS Senate and then die.

But then you've avoided having to serve any prison time. Nicely played.

You can't say he wasn't a motivated man.

By the way, mikeyme56: I believe you.

After watching that press conference with full knowledge that she's telling stories, I get it. I'm sure Paul had some hair-raising stories, and I'm sure Debbie cried on cue, guilt-tripped, and played the persecuted victim at every turn.

I noted one reporter asked Preston: "Was anyone else in Conklin aware of the card?" Debbie responded "it was approved by the supervisor"

Who, in July 2011, was . . . Debbie Preston.

Slippery even in the confessional.

I have had "corporate cards" issued in my name by my employer with their name on them as well. You use it for travel and submit your expense report and, hopefully, you get the check to pay off the card. If you did use it for a personal expense it was a form fllled out and signed by your manager, a head slap, and they would have to adjust the books as that was how they tracked travel & meals at the corporate level. Abusers lost the card privilege. We even had two idiot salesmen terminated for using theirs in card-reading slot machines!

I'd bounce her town expense reports VERY CAREFULLY against that card activity to see who really paid the bills.

And tax returns to see if any made it as "business expenses" deductions.

Archived