Scott Pelley out at the CBS Evening News

PeteMoss

No big deal for CBS.....as the various news articles imply.....they have a deep bench. And it's chock full of their product salespeople faux journalists. A good Teleprompter.....nice appearance ...and the ability to read. Doesn't even matter if you agree with the slant or factuality of the "news" that you're reporting......but it helps. Just watch their This Morning offering.

Good, he's out.

I can't stand him.

I stopped watching CBS news when all Pelly did was deliver fake news, anything PRESIDENT TRUMP did was always reported in a negative way even if it was something positive. Pelly is just like all the other Trumpers haters, maybe because Trump is exposing the media for what they really are. As we can see now the lefts actions are starting to bite them back, people are getting feed up with their smear tactics.

I'm sick of all 3 (and stopped watching the Clinton Broadcasting Service a long time ago). If I absolutely have to, NBC is the least objectionable.

I always watched CBS with Pelley because he pissed me off and got my blood boiling. Still got a Nerf brick I throw at him occasionally.

Maybe the loss of ratings could be contributed to average working people who are sick and tired of leftist liberal bullshit? ESPN seems to be going through the same right now. Ratings are dropping and sponsors are saying bye bye...People are tuning news out for the simple fact that there is ZERO credible news out there as of now....CBS Morning Show is perfect example of "slanted" news. The anchors get scowls on their faces, shake their heads and do interviews with folded arms if your any other party than the loopy liberals. This garbage has got to stop...not a single outlet for news worth watching anymore and please don't say Fox News because they're just as bad leaning the republican ways....Better yet, watch OAN...One America News on direct TV......TOTAL PURE REPUBLICAN SPIN....All I want to do is watch the real news, don't care about your spin on it...just present the facts as they used to be aired.....smh....this Liberal garbage is so sickening at this point all ready. I guess it's just easier to live as a hermit and watch nothing because there is not one station out there with the balls to just present the effin truth....

Maybe the loss of ratings could be contributed to average working people who are sick and tired of leftist liberal bullshit? ESPN seems to be going through the same right now. Ratings are dropping and sponsors are saying bye bye...People are tuning news out for the simple fact that there is ZERO credible news out there as of now....CBS Morning Show is perfect example of "slanted" news. The anchors get scowls on their faces, shake their heads and do interviews with folded arms if your any other party than the loopy liberals. This garbage has got to stop...not a single outlet for news worth watching anymore and please don't say Fox News because they're just as bad leaning the republican ways....Better yet, watch OAN...One America News on direct TV......TOTAL PURE REPUBLICAN SPIN....All I want to do is watch the real news, don't care about your spin on it...just present the facts as they used to be aired.....smh....this Liberal garbage is so sickening at this point all ready. I guess it's just easier to live as a hermit and watch nothing because there is not one station out there with the balls to just present the effin truth....

The news has always been spun. It is just that now with the internet you can see the other side and what the "Talking heads" left out.

Even sports has been spun. In 1982 the football players went on strike after the second game. The second Monday night game was with the Giants. During one of the breaks, the MNF team did a voice over of a pregame video when both team's players went to the center of the field and shook hands to show union solidarity.

After the game I caught the same scene on CNN. But CNN played the audio. The fans were roundly booing the players as they shook hands.

I can't remember the last time I actually "watched" news. It's been long enough that this is the first time I've ever heard the name Scott Pelley.

You guys still using pagers, too? :D:P

Haha!! My sentiments exactly too! I never heard of the name Scott Pelley until I clicked on this thread.

Maybe they post with their Motorola Razr's on here? Still have a hotmail account they log in with their free AOL 10 hour trial disc they got at Blockbuster Video.

Could not have been said any better.

Haha!! My sentiments exactly too! I never heard of the name Scott Pelley until I clicked on this thread.

Maybe they post with their Motorola Razr's on here? Still have a hotmail account they log in with their free AOL 10 hour trial disc they got at Blockbuster Video.

I sorta miss the free monthly AOL coaster delivery, heh

I just try to get an all around take on the news, I listen to both sides.

Did you know that Trump is trying to bring back Blockbuster to restore jobs. A lot of jobs were lost with streaming videos.

https://www.quora.com/Can-Donald-Trump-bring-back-the-long-forgotten-Blockbuster-jobs

Gotta run, AOL just told me that I have mail.

I have to say, I'm astounded at the # of posts laughing at how they don't know who this guy is...

I don't watch a whole lot of TV news either, but when I turn on the TV (in the 5 pm range), it's on WBNG, which I mute much of, then it segues into the CBS Evening News...which was anchored by the DB in the title of this thread.

When that came on was my cue to find something OnDemand, but somehow I've caught some of his BS before I could change the channel, and it was more than enough for me.

How you could've never heard his name is beyond me.

Again, I am glad he's gone.

I have to say, I'm astounded at the # of posts laughing at how they don't know who this guy is...

I don't watch a whole lot of TV news either, but when I turn on the TV (in the 5 pm range), it's on WBNG, which I mute much of, then it segues into the CBS Evening News...which was anchored by the DB in the title of this thread.

When that came on was my cue to find something OnDemand, but somehow I've caught some of his BS before I could change the channel, and it was more than enough for me.

How you could've never heard his name is beyond me.

Again, I am glad he's gone.

The network news is so predictable. The lead story is always something negative about President Trump. The fillers they'll have daily as staples are; Caucasians are racist, Negros are victims, and some imagery intended to normalize homosexuality and race mixing. It's gotten so bad that even the commercials conform to the agenda.

The MSM is the primary delivery vehicle for the payload of the PsyOps weapon of the CIA.

The network news is so predictable. The lead story is always something negative about President Trump. The fillers they'll have daily as staples are; Caucasians are racist, Negros are victims, and some imagery intended to normalize homosexuality and race mixing. It's gotten so bad that even the commercials conform to the agenda.

The MSM is the primary delivery vehicle for the payload of the PsyOps weapon of the CIA.

Yup!

If you flip between the 3 network news shows sometimes the same topics are covered in the same order.

Archived