Chic-Fil-A

joehill7469

Chic Fil A is the best fast food you can buy I'm sure glad they have them here, it would be great if in the triple cities, there only one problem with that.  Where you going to find workers that are courteous  and respectful?

They never work Sunday's and the restaurants  are kept spotless.

39 minutes ago, BubbaGump said:

Chic Fil A is the best fast food you can buy I'm sure glad they have them here, it would be great if in the triple cities, there only one problem with that.  Where you going to find workers that are courteous  and respectful?

They never work Sunday's and the restaurants  are kept spotless.

Probably right. We couldn’t make Hooters work here either. The Chic-fil-A in Cicero is a gold mine.

8 hours ago, DanCooper said:

Probably right. We couldn’t make Hooters work here either. The Chic-fil-A in Cicero is a gold mine.

I wasn't here for it, but the joke I always heard was that the Binghamton Hooters was the only Hooters in the world where they'd screwed up and hired girls without any hooters.

• 2 weeks later...

I try really hard not to eat when I'm driving unless it's fruit I brought from home but one night I was starving. I was all the way out  toward Jamestown and I was weak and getting a headache from not eating. I stopped at a KFC and ordered a chicken sandwich. At first I thought they put tartar sauce on it but after the second bite I realized it was mayo and pickles.  It was a great sandwich, piping hot too. The hype over Chic Fil a seems a lot like the hype over Popeyes. and that was a huge disappointment.

You know who used to make a nice piece of fried chicken...Cortese! They may still although I haven't ordered it in years. They served it with an apricot or peach accoutrement.

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/16/2019 at 2:45 AM, ginger said:

The hype over Chic Fil a seems a lot like the hype over Popeyes. and that was a huge disappointment.

You can say that again. Last week on consecutive days I tried a chicken sandwich at Popeye’s. The first day a regular, the second day a spicy (they just change the mayo to a spicy one).

HUGE disappointment. NOTHING special about them. Quite bland in fact. The chicken itself was a thicker piece than McD’s and BK, but a smaller piece in circumference. The previous week I tried one at McD’s and one at BK and both were much better than Popeye’s. 

I’ve always found Popeye’s fare rather bland, both here and in Syracuse. Except for their cajun rice Popeye’s food is just basic and nothing special, and that’s my *bonafide* opinion.