HUGE FIRE AT RECREATION PARK 🔥

The employees didn't want to serve the state troopers. I guess the employees didn't think it was a gesture of good will that they ordered 500 tacos in the first place So all of the jobs are gone from 6 restaurants. Do you suppose the people who walked out will get unemployment 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, ginger said:

Well I don't think anyone organized this...shut down 6 taco restaurants...oh and in Minneapolis they shut down 6 grocery stores because of looting...keep it up fellas.

https://myfox28columbus.com/news/local/columbus-condado-tacos-close-tuesday-june-2-2020

The birth of a “food desert”.  I’m sure the lack of stores and restaurants will eventually be blamed on “systemic rayciss”.

16 hours ago, ginger said:

Well I don't think anyone organized this...shut down 6 taco restaurants...oh and in Minneapolis they shut down 6 grocery stores because of looting...keep it up fellas.

https://myfox28columbus.com/news/local/columbus-condado-tacos-close-tuesday-june-2-2020

Reminds me of the Muslims who take jobs as cashiers at grocery stores. Then they complain that people are buying bacon and liquor and they have to handle it to scan it. Also complain if someone comes to the store with a service dog.

I vaguely recall that Wegman's had to deal with this. But not sure if this was ours in J.C. or somewhere upstate.

2 hours ago, YankeeDoodle said:

Reminds me of the Muslims who take jobs as cashiers at grocery stores. Then they complain that people are buying bacon and liquor and they have to handle it to scan it. Also complain if someone comes to the store with a service dog.

I vaguely recall that Wegman's had to deal with this. But not sure if this was ours in J.C. or somewhere upstate.

It was Roch. 

So, if workers at a taco place refuse to serve State Troopers we are supposed to be OK with that, yet if the owners of a bakery refuse to bake a cake for a gay couple we are supposed to be outraged? I can't keep this stuff straight, is there a playbook available?

kaz from what I read, the owners of that taco place gave their employees time off to protest. I don't recall if it was paid time, I'm thinking not. Nevertheless, from all appearances, the restaurant owners seem pretty liberal themselves. So now they shut down 6 restaurants because their employees created a scene on social media and they're afraid their restaurants will be trashed.

A  regulated civil patrol would come in handy for this type of situation.

6 hours ago, YankeeDoodle said:

The Giant in WC had to deal with thisa few years ago.  There was a sign that basically said, please don't bring meat or bacon to this line..  One time I went there , there were 3 people in all the other lines and no one in her line.

6 hours ago, PeteMoss said:

The Giant in WC had to deal with thisa few years ago.  There was a sign that basically said, please don't bring meat or bacon to this line..  One time I went there , there were 3 people in all the other lines and no one in her line.

I like bacon sammiches...bacon between two pieces of bacon.

Ever tried a good crisp piece of bacon as a stir-stick for a Bloody Mary? YUM!