Sick of BLM

joehill7469

On 8/23/2020 at 7:57 PM, Property & Casualty said:

In other words, you’re a man who dresses like a woman and have nothing factual upon which to base your statements, as usual.  Can you point any single thing in what I posted that would be construed as “hate”.  I’d love to hear what you call “hate”. I don’t attack people I simply debate ideas.  Your only response to the ideas I present is to say it’s “hate”.  If anyone is “hateful” it’s you.  You apparently hate the truth.  

I looked for the “like button” but couldn’t find it. I agree with pretty much everything you have stated.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only way to stop these fucking scumbags.

I cannot imagine what I would do if that bunch surrounded me and screamed and spit in my face. 

I was under the impression that the reason water cannons were used was b/c it would cause less harm to the ones it was aimed at...but it sure blew them the fuck outta the way. 

Time to bring them back...Portland is out of control.

14 hours ago, 2pelo Honey said:

Only way to stop these fucking scumbags.

I cannot imagine what I would do if that bunch surrounded me and screamed and spit in my face. 

I was under the impression that the reason water cannons were used was b/c it would cause less harm to the ones it was aimed at...but it sure blew them the fuck outta the way. 

Time to bring them back...Portland is out of control.

I'm thinking I would have grabbed the one girls ponytail and slammed her face into the metal table hoping to leave a grate like pattern. Maybe give her a bloody nose. :) # I'm the bad guy?

Well you know I really wouldn't do that (I think)...but, I have drawn upon my education to find a response that would satisfy me. I PREFER NOT TO. Bartleby the Scrivener, Herman Melville...so apropos for these trying days.

Shocking. "We'll be tracking donations on our social justice resource center"? This is really unfortunate for me. I use their UPS and purchase office supplies and sometimes cleaning supplies if it's on sale. I PREFER NOT TO give them one dime now. I'll stand in line at the post office.

I WONDER HOW UPS FEELS ABOUT THIS?

I'm kind of bumming because I have to ship my daughter and her husbands anniversary gifts this week. Five years already, I don't know where the time went. They don't like a lot of junk and the theme is wood. I'm thinking a bottle of reserve Woodbridge and maybe Oakleaf or some other wine with a "wood" type name. A jar of pine nuts, a jar of chestnuts, a box of chocolate covered cherries, wooden spoons..because you never have enough :) and whatever else I can think of...Oh I know, a couple of sets of those light up branches...she'll do something creative with them I'm sure.

13 minutes ago, 2pelo Honey said:

Ginger! :lol:

lol but Toup. look how long it took for me to think of it...the moment would've have totally passed! :) 

Having once been attacked by a stranger with a knife, I can tell you kicking someone in the genitals is easier said than done. I just saw a video of a young lady being robbed in an elevator. A can of Neet would have been useful. Easier for the police to identify somebody with no eyebrows. :) 

Want to stop Antifa /BLM? This starts local. Identify the candidates running for dog catcher, school board and right up to POTUS. Solak has rightly identified Levine on Twitter these past few days. Myself and others have drawn attention to the two BLM candidates for Town of Union council. We can’t do all of the work for the opposing candidates though.

On 8/29/2020 at 12:12 PM, ginger said:

Having once been attacked by a stranger with a knife, I can tell you kicking someone in the genitals is easier said than done. I just saw a video of a young lady being robbed in an elevator. A can of Neet would have been useful. Easier for the police to identify somebody with no eyebrows. :) 

LMAO!