BREAKING: Drive by shooting Binghamton, Saturday afternoon 9/18

BinghamtonBill

34 minutes ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

Thanks to Cuomo the NY Safe act is anything but Safe.

And Cuomos side kick Now Governor Hochul just passed some sort of law that makes it harder for Parolees to violate and go back to Prison. 

Thanks New York

^ We're going to have to hire more police. 

Now this one? 

Says happened last night on the East side...wth? 

https://www.wicz.com/story/44782747/two-arrests-made-in-broad-ave-incident?fbclid=IwAR1NVxAEmQ0hJYhAmC3OBtySDsPuT7OIdDMMmh8n7EtSvLeXC8-ZDX3fn9k

Last night at approximately 8:40 p.m., Binghamton police responded to a report of shots fired on 114 Broad Ave. in the city. 

An investigation found that Charles Kibicho, 36, of Binghamton is accused of assaulting the homeowner of 114 Broad St. and firing a single shot from a shotgun into the air. The homeowner was treated for injuries from the physical assault. No injuries were a result of the gunfire. Police say Kibicho and the homeowner knew one another.

Following the incident, a Police Investigator was in the area and saw the suspect's vehicle fleeing the area, traveling north on Broad Ave. The vehicle turned east on Bevier St. where officers stopped the vehicle and ordered the driver out of the car. The driver was identified as Alexander Pass, 28, from Conklin. 

After Pass exited the vehicle and was taken into custody, Kibicho hopped into the driver's seat and continued driving. Officers pursued the vehicle and after a pursuit ensued, was found in the area of 1395 Chenango St. in Fenton. Kibicho was then taken into custody. 

Pass has been charged with Petit Larceny, a Class A Misdemeanor.

Kibicho was charged with Criminal Possession of a Weapon in the 4th degree, Menacing in the 2nd, Assault in the 3rd, and Reckless Endangerment in the 2nd. These are all Class A Misdemeanors. He was also given a violation for Discharge of a Firearm within City Limits, in addition to a DWI and numerous other Vehicle and Traffic tickets. 

Pass was released on an appearance ticket to be arraigned later in City Court. Kibicho was arraigned in Binghamton City Court and released.

15 hours ago, 2pelo Honey said:

I know…guess the one on Murray couldn’t be covered up b/c BU students were affected.

Totally embarrassing..I'm telling some supervisor in Albany to move here because his daughter is in college at SUNY...he's already looking at property and thrilled at how much house you can get for the price...I think I mentioned, I told him to tell his child to stay off the westside (she has my number if she needs help)  but this is ridiculous.