Downtown Binghamton rape

Bazooka Joe

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say with some confidence (no direct knowledge but confidence), that with the NYSP, Feds, and State AG all absolutely aware of this situation, there is NO WAY this gets swept under the rug.  There will likely be a bombshell indictment and these fukkkkkers will be perp walked on public display for what they did (assuming truth to the allegations).  I don't always have faith in the government but this one... this one is gonna be a hammering.   There is no rush to indict so every duck will be aligned.  This will not simply go away, no question in my mind.  JMHO 

10 hours ago, thomas said:

Police launch investigation into incident involving owners of 3 Binghamton restaurant

https://news.yahoo.com/police-launch-investigation-incident-involving-110041225.html

That report is one month old today. Looks like it’s being swept under the rug. Too much embarrassment for too many in Binghamton’s political class for it to go any further.

9 hours ago, GTO said:

I would say with some confidence (no direct knowledge but confidence), that with the NYSP, Feds, and State AG all absolutely aware of this situation, there is NO WAY this gets swept under the rug.  There will likely be a bombshell indictment and these fukkkkkers will be perp walked on public display for what they did (assuming truth to the allegations).  I don't always have faith in the government but this one... this one is gonna be a hammering.   There is no rush to indict so every duck will be aligned.  This will not simply go away, no question in my mind.  JMHO 

Hope you are right, but the perp walkers may know too much,  and to save their own skins, could say way too much. 

1 hour ago, Solak Supporter said:

That report is one month old today. Looks like it’s being swept under the rug. Too much embarrassment for too many in Binghamton’s political class for it to go any further.

It will not be swept under a rug until Corey Minor comes out and makes an announcement that the investigation has been cleared or charges will be brought is my understanding. This is too public of a case unless they pass the info to local media to announce. 

8 hours ago, Bingking said:

It will not be swept under a rug until Corey Minor comes out and makes an announcement that the investigation has been cleared or charges will be brought is my understanding. This is too public of a case unless they pass the info to local media to announce. 

Corey will be making that announcement on Friday afternoon from South City Public House, where he and the rest of the gang that couldn't shoot straight gather to kiss the ring (and buy his drinks) of Boss Hog.

17 minutes ago, Solak Supporter said:

Business looked brisk there about an hour ago. Those protestors sure “shit shit down” alright, and the local political class? Same old end to the same old story.

Davis demolishes Leona Webster for state senate.

On 1/21/2022 at 12:19 PM, thomas said:

Waiting for answers.

I truly believe that we will have news soon. Maybe because of the mass of allegations, they have to get all their legal ducks in order before proceeding with indictments.

2 hours ago, Ole Blue Eyes said:

I truly believe that we will have news soon. Maybe because of the mass of allegations, they have to get all their legal ducks in order before proceeding with indictments.

Justice in the #4 most dangerous NY city? I really hope so, given the accusations, but I doubt it.