Downtown Binghamton rape

Bazooka Joe

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 hours ago, Bingking said:

The colonial plans to reopen tomorrow at 5pm link is below with internal email from a week ago that I believe may have been posted on this site but according to the Reddit mega thread it’s highlighted that a reopening is happening according to a poster who claims he was informed by an employee of colonial.

https://imgur.com/a/Rpm2Ao8

Believe me when I say this all contrived by Mike Korchak and Mark Loughran to discredit Steve Cornwell and Jim Worhach to taint them to the public. This is only way they can do anything so as to make the public believe their guilty when their not. Using the media to there advantage to smear Steve Cornwell and Jim Worhach which is an abuse of power by Korchak and Loughran to also discredit Jim for his sworn Affidavit concerning Garo Kachadourian. This will all come out at trial to reverse the tables on Korchak and Loughran and their lies. Steve Cornwell and Jim Worchach are Guilty of nothing.

26 minutes ago, Independent said:

Believe me when I say this all contrived by Mike Korchak and Mark Loughran to discredit Steve Cornwell and Jim Worhach to taint them to the public. This is only way they can do anything so as to make the public believe their guilty when their not. Using the media to there advantage to smear Steve Cornwell and Jim Worhach which is an abuse of power by Korchak and Loughran to also discredit Jim for his sworn Affidavit concerning Garo Kachadourian. This will all come out at trial to reverse the tables on Korchak and Loughran and their lies. Steve Cornwell and Jim Worchach are Guilty of nothing.

I agree. 

Mike Korchak, Steve Loughran, and their Ex Law partner are all worthless and vindictive. I hope to God they get voted out or removed from office ASAP!!!

On 12/30/2021 at 12:07 PM, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

What’s interesting is that the owners claim in their recent email to employees that “they hired an HR firm” out of state. I know enough to realize HR is not to protect anyone but the  company and their best interests rather than the employees. 

They would need more than an HR firm if it was one of my daughters that was attacked.  

16 hours ago, GTO said:

They would need more than an HR firm if it was one of my daughters that was attacked.  

Agreed. If ANYONE ever touched my daughter without her permission, or attacked her in any way, including verbally, they can expect to have serious reprocussions and better pray the police find them before I do. My father also said the same thing. I believe to the fullest extent that a parent has the right to defend and protect their child under the circumstances. 

These guys are getting great coverage about reopening. The local media reached out to the police for comment on the investigation and they did not respond. Seems like this is getting swept under the rug, I wonder how much money Ron Kweller paid to hush hush 

https://www.wicz.com/story/45606843/the-colonial-reopens-in-downtown-binghamton

Tomorrow Michael Korchak turns 60 years old. He will be celebrating with his family. Colonial is back open. They will be counting their cash.

While Korchak and the Colonial owners celebrate, the poor victims still suffer knowing their attackers are free men. 

There is a special place in hell for Korchak for not charging these men. And a special place in hell for these men, for what they did. 

35 minutes ago, Bobby Baker said:

Tomorrow Michael Korchak turns 60 years old. He will be celebrating with his family. Colonial is back open. They will be counting their cash.

While Korchak and the Colonial owners celebrate, the poor victims still suffer knowing their attackers are free men. 

There is a special place in hell for Korchak for not charging these men. And a special place in hell for these men, for what they did. 

And Ron Kweller’s Facebook page reappears online today after a recent Hiatus, has he been reassured by something or someone (who happens to be a private individual now he is no longer a elected official)

Man the Colonial made the news again. Out of the 3 residents who spoke to the news the only one in support did not want her last name released and she is African American. Would like to know if she got a free drink 

https://www.wicz.com/story/45608469/local-community-reacts-to-colonial-reopening?fbclid=IwAR0RYvyf2s0KldDbPT3qgY22UFH2QG-5AjO19cwB44rfh66SiPTAm7bXqp4

33 minutes ago, Solak Supporter said:

Avoiding such a debate is ample reason, among other reasons, to have transferred the investigation.

Like I said, is it? I have no idea if NYSP is able to do that in that set of circumstances. I'd be happy to read over the controlling policy if you have it.

We know BPD is able to investigate and arrest a member of a senior BPD officer's own immediate family, so it kind of strains the imagination that it would be normal for NYSP to jump in if someone is vaguely "friends" with an elected official. I might agree with you that it's an ethical question and might agree with you that there should be a policy if there isn't one, but I have no way of knowing what the existing rules actually allow them to do about it.

4 minutes ago, thomas said:

No news on the rape allegations.

The continuing silence leaves this wide open, and I tend to think they're hoping this will go away if the businesses fold quietly. I would much rather hear a confirmation that the investigation is ongoing and has not been closed - which I suspect is the truth.

We were told BPD would have a spokesman available for an updated comment after the 27th. Has anything else been said at all, other than the mayor's interview? It's another failure of communication from organizations that exist solely for the public's shared benefit.

22 hours ago, Bingoloid said:

Like I said, is it? I have no idea if NYSP is able to do that in that set of circumstances. I'd be happy to read over the controlling policy if you have it.

We know BPD is able to investigate and arrest a member of a senior BPD officer's own immediate family, so it kind of strains the imagination that it would be normal for NYSP to jump in if someone is vaguely "friends" with an elected official. I might agree with you that it's an ethical question and might agree with you that there should be a policy if there isn't one, but I have no way of knowing what the existing rules actually allow them to do about it.

The continuing silence leaves this wide open, and I tend to think they're hoping this will go away if the businesses fold quietly. I would much rather hear a confirmation that the investigation is ongoing and has not been closed - which I suspect is the truth.

We were told BPD would have a spokesman available for an updated comment after the 27th. Has anything else been said at all, other than the mayor's interview? It's another failure of communication from organizations that exist solely for the public's shared benefit.

Maybe there is a directive, but such things can be waived or bypassed under the right circumstances. 

Picture the following telephone conversation between Binghamton’s head of public safety and his subordinate, the police chief:

MAYOR DICK DAVIS: Chief, how goes that investgation of the crime that allegedly occurred at the property I owned until recently, allegedly committed by those guys that have paid me hundreds of thousands of dollars over the last few years?

POLICE CHIEF: Oh, those guys, yeah, uh…our spokesman will have word out any day now. Is that OK boss?

MAYOR DICK DAVIS: Nice work. Carry on.

Is that the sort of communications Binghamton should expect from an allegedly trained communicator, and their next State Senator?