Downtown Binghamton rape

Bazooka Joe

10 minutes ago, thomas said:

from that fb post above

fImZHgV.jpg

This doesn't have to be the end of his career. Let's say he needs to be incarcerated for whatever reason. Wouldn't they like him to demonstrate and hone his culinary talents in the facility kitchen? Once released in this hypothetical, he can resume his public career it seems. With a positive attitude.

exactly, this woman Chrissy is very tone deff living 3 hours away in Manhattan 

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't imagine there is any chance that these establishments survive.  And, assuming there is a shred of truth to the allegations, they should not.  Anyone who has taken an introductory business class would advise the owners and real estate owners / title holders to sell the whole thing asap.  No chance these businesses ever make money again.  And, that's the least of their worries I suspect... 

Ive read this before and over time this can very well blow over. College kids that have not made it to BU will not be aware of the alleged crimes months to years from now when they are enrolled and will not care. As far as locals yes the resturants in question will lose their business however with the college scene this may be forgotten about. 

10 hours ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

Ive read this before and over time this can very well blow over. College kids that have not made it to BU will not be aware of the alleged crimes months to years from now when they are enrolled and will not care. As far as locals yes the resturants in question will lose their business however with the college scene this may be forgotten about. 

I think students might actually be more stringent about this kind of gossip than locals, but I agree that the business *could* survive, especially if the two owners divest.

I note that this 'Chrissy' was apparently part of the ownership of the Rat, which was also a constant problem downtown and attracted a lot of criminal incidents. Seems some things never change.

I also notice a lot of people are just now finding out about the sketchball relationship between BPD and the downtown bars, in which the downtown bars are pressed to pay off-duty BPD for adequate "security". That never should have been encouraged.

Gosh, sounds like "security" for the owners and one of their wives, not the customers. Anywho, if those places are in fact open tomorrow maybe someone can guage if anyone actually shows up to frequent those joints. Inquiring minds would like to know the level of support they get.

Maybe law enforcement and the legal system might stop sitting on the rears if they found out that all of the victims had just contacted Gloria Allred.

She does have a way of bringing sunlight into areas that TPTB try to keep in darkness regarding violence against women.

Of course, just think of how much that might start the unraveling of all the sexual proclivities of many local politicians,  government employees and members of the media (as have been discussed in detail over the years here on BCVoice).

https://www.gloriaallred.com/contact/

Another protest has been planned for New Years infront of the colonial TONIGHT. Let’s see how their paid party works out now. It has been posted on Facebook 

here is the link.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/214561740821043/permalink/228828102727740/

now there is talk of them renting a party bus to convene at their resturant lol, if true they will go out of business 

and I can’t imagine Jordan and Ron not being Sued for the amount of money lost in the Form of obtaining their corporate shares for a 50% discount between 3 resturant’s just how Kris Kasmarcik is currently suing the others for an unrelated claim 

2 hours ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

Jordan ringden is not even allowed on his own business property according to co-owner Chrissy Pasquale. 

New Years bars are doing tons of profit but the Colonial resorting to a rumored “Party bus” and “private party” 

Will staunch Mayor Dick Davis supporter and mortgagor Jordan Ring Ding be denied admittance to upcoming Dick Davis for State Senate events?

23 minutes ago, Bingking said:

I just viewed the link and the protest is at 9pm tonight. Will there be bloodshed as these BLM crews look up to there leader Hawk Newsome. BLM activist specifically said there will be bloodshed on Fox News lol

A fitting finale to the Matt Ryan/Dick Davis era in Binghamton; 16 years of degeneracy and debauchery. On to Albany!

12 minutes ago, Solak Supporter said:

8:38PM: All three establishments dark, no sign of protesters or any party bus.

Party bus is at 10pm according to the invite someone commented on Facebook and the Facebook even says 10 people are going.  This may not be like the last protest as far as people protesting but we will see