Downtown Binghamton rape

Bazooka Joe

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m starting to believe with the private Facebook page they created with invite only they may have reconvened at an alternate location if the party bus happened. If that is true I cannot see them operating a business much longer out of the three locations. At least until there is a chance this dies down 

8 minutes ago, Bingking said:

I’m starting to believe with the private Facebook page they created with invite only they may have reconvened at an alternate location if the party bus happened. If that is true I cannot see them operating a business much longer out of the three locations. At least until there is a chance this dies down 

Yes, taking the hit of a great big zero at all three locations on what would have been one of their largest gross sales nights  puts them on queer street financially, and jeopardizes their status as mortgagors in good standing.

Mayor Mortgagee must be concerned. He might have to get a job while he campaigns for State Senate. Maybe Kevin Drumm at BCC will rehire “the businessman” to be his no show taxpayer funded back up auxilliary chairholder again. 

28 minutes ago, DanCooper said:

I can’t help but revisit this line from the employee memo: “no rebranding. Not until there is arson, or we get too harrassed”. Is the threat of 10 protesters really enough for these alleged savvy entrepreneurs to close up shop on NYE?

Exactly. That and the potential to commit a felony crime and fraud your own insurance company because you are taking a significant financial loss. I have saved their memo for the insurance investigators

44 minutes ago, Solak Supporter said:

Yes, taking the hit of a great big zero at all three locations on what would have been one of their largest gross sales nights  puts them on queer street financially, and jeopardizes their status as mortgagors in good standing.

Mayor Mortgagee must be concerned. He might have to get a job while he campaigns for State Senate. Maybe Kevin Drumm at BCC will rehire “the businessman” to be his no show taxpayer funded back up auxilliary chairholder again. 

Lol, kevin Drumm is a Tool bag

It’s very disappointing that our local Police deptartment have not come out and made a statement or any local elected officials for that matter to come out in support of potential assault victims. 

captain minor mentioned no updates up until 12/27 and here we are in 2022 with nothing. 

the mayor and local police and especially the Awful Broome county DA Office have slacked off and in turn helps bury this case. If we got some sort of update I am sure there would of been more people outside tonight rallying around this incident 

Charming building. Cheerfully decorated for the holidays. A welcoming sight and a popular destination. 

UPLB8KD.jpg

WNBF photo

Until the rumors became accusations. The accusations became an investigation. Date rape drugs?  The basement? The filming upstairs? Instead of Holiday parties there was a parade... Unlike any others.

8DhMe8d.jpg

WBNG photo

Sources inside the BPD say Mike Korchak's DA's office has taken the investigation over from the BPD. There are many conflicts within the Broome DA's office, his assistant DA's and other staff were regulars at Colonial and friendly with the staff/owners. This isn't good news for the victims.  If anything Korchak has proven to be incompetent and corrupt. 

Hearing Korchak assigned this case to a young, brand new prosecutor shows he either doesn't get it, or doesn't care.  

46 minutes ago, Solak Supporter said:

With all the interlocking business and personal relationships, clear conflicts and appearances of impropriety in this affair,  the State Police should have been the lead agency from the outset.

agreed! And for the BPD to immediately start a investigation and then Korchak and his dept to take over as quick as it did I believe they are covering for the owners to some extent 

Actually there is and I know one. One is all that’s needed. From what I know it only takes one there may just be more. But what is troubling is the investigation itself and who is the lead on the investigation. This investigation should not be in the hands of a local law agency Not a good thing. Why hasn’t there been a press conference to give some in site to what is alleged or of the arrest or if there is a out standing warrant and why the Binghamton Police Department had the case taken away from them. Listen everyone it Stinks to high Heaven.

1 hour ago, DanCooper said:

The only thing left of that bed, I’m assuming, is a rectangular gap on the floor from a black light test.

correct, the asshole owners may have placed a tug over it but I’ve heard many rumors of a couch that was disposed of shortly after the issue came to light. 

for all we know maybe the BPD executed on a warrant for the building that we are unaware of. I know it was mentioned on this site that Solak had info a warrant was executed on the owners cell phones 

2 hours ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

More talk of the rumored “bed in the basement”

Mattresses were on the basement floor when the “businessman”,  now former  Binghamton mayor, current State Senate candidate, and crime scene mortgage holder, ran his “high class nightclub” at the former F.W. Woolworth location.

Jordan Ring Ding and Ron Kruller, taking their cue from the “high class nightclub”, carried on that “high class” tradition, and maybe brought it to an even sleazier level.

Meanwhile, thousands of saps have been suckered into the palpably and provably phony narrative of the “high class” “businessman”. As it stands now, he will be the area’s next State Senator.

I have to address the post’s attacking Mayor David. He sold his building 5 years ago and has no connection to this rape issue or the buildings in question where the alleged drugging and rape occurred, that I do know. It’s not fair to attack someone who’s not at all involved. There is no evidence he had anything to do with this. NONE!!!

The colonial plans to reopen tomorrow at 5pm link is below with internal email from a week ago that I believe may have been posted on this site but according to the Reddit mega thread it’s highlighted that a reopening is happening according to a poster who claims he was informed by an employee of colonial.

https://imgur.com/a/Rpm2Ao8

1 hour ago, Bingking said:

The colonial plans to reopen tomorrow at 5pm link is below with internal email from a week ago that I believe may have been posted on this site but according to the Reddit mega thread it’s highlighted that a reopening is happening according to a poster who claims he was informed by an employee of colonial.

https://imgur.com/a/Rpm2Ao8

We heard this before.  Don't hold your breath waiting for them to open