Downtown Binghamton rape

Bazooka Joe

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Endwellian said:

With a 3 hour event, you would have to drink a drink every 12 minutes to get your monies worth. Maybe they are banking on girls drinking so much so quickly they won’t have to roofie them.

(estimated at $5 a drink)

I think the average drink is a little higher than $5 these days, but when you buy a ticket for a thing like that, it's basically paying for entry. Have dinner then go to the party without anybody having to stand in line in the cold in heels.

With that said, if that's a recent advertisement and they're still selling tickets, they seem to have a lot of confidence. Will be interesting to see how it plays out.

32 minutes ago, Bingoloid said:

I think the average drink is a little higher than $5 these days, but when you buy a ticket for a thing like that, it's basically paying for entry. Have dinner then go to the party without anybody having to stand in line in the cold in heels.

With that said, if that's a recent advertisement and they're still selling tickets, they seem to have a lot of confidence. Will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Confidence as in PLOT won’t have a spontaneous pop up protest? Seems the gauntlet is thrown down.

2 hours ago, DanCooper said:

Inside job ahead of the NYE extravaganza? Nothing would surprise me 

Actually I was waiting to hear someone's dad threw one of the owners head first through a window.

56 minutes ago, Bazooka Joe said:

Conflicts of interest all over the place in the BPD and Broome DA’s office. The wife of one of the owners of Colonial is now dating a Binghamton police officer.

Biggest conflict is Binghamton’s head of public safety, the mayor, holds a mortgage on one of the properties alleged to be the crime scene, and is a major creditor of alleged perpetratrors.

10 minutes ago, Responsible_Adult_Female said:

From a recent FB post (staff meeting notes?)

dos rios.jpg

Did I just read it right where it says “no rebranding. Not until there is arson, or we get too harrassed”. 

Seems like insurance fraud is in the cards here soon and then trying to clean house with an out of state HR firm is a little too late 

it’s just a matter of time until the other owners take kweller and ringden to court to buy there shares for a 50% discount as noted in the Kasmarcik lawsuit.

I highly doubt a firm out of syracuse doing an internal investigation is really going to bring in victims who already are working with the police as the victims have been told not to talk to anyone lol

this is all pillow talk to retain employees 

Bottom line is this, as long as Jordan and Kweller are involved as owners NOBODY will want to spend money there, regardless of them not being on or near the property.

The only way this is repairable is The two alleged rapists sell off their shares and the public are aware then Maybe there is a chance at recovery

from that fb post above

fImZHgV.jpg

This doesn't have to be the end of his career. Let's say he needs to be incarcerated for whatever reason. Wouldn't they like him to demonstrate and hone his culinary talents in the facility kitchen? Once released in this hypothetical, he can resume his public career it seems. With a positive attitude.