Where is Steve Ward?

Mr. Wonderful

28 minutes ago, The Insider said:

This shocks many who know Steve Ward and worked with him over the years. It is clear that he has had some type of a breakdown. I'm making no attempt to excuse his actions but keep in mind he has a wife and children who must be hurt, angry and worried. The warrant that has been issued for Steve is rumored to be for forgery involving him selling property he had no right to. My sources tell me it has nothing to do with missing drugs or evidence from the District Attorneys office. I certainly hope for the best in this situation and if he reads BC Voice I urge him to turn himself in and not make this more difficult for his family.

I've heard a few different versions of what is going on.  But good sources say a domestic incident and heavy drug use, including drugs from the DA's office, are part of what is going on.  He may not have been charged with those crimes, but allegedly it is all part of Ward's breakdown.  Korchak is probably hesitant to charge him with anything regarding drugs from the DA's office, because Korchak would be implicated for lack of proper chain of custody.  

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/4/2021 at 8:32 AM, Mr. Wonderful said:

Where is Steven Ward?  District Attoreny Mike Korchak's Assistant Chief Investigator has been missing for several weeks. 

How do we tell the children that their dad is a transvestite?https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2015/apr/25/how-do-we-tell-the-children-that-their-dad-is-a-transvestite

21 minutes ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

A Steven James Ward has been arrested and listed on Mobile Patrol, aged 52 6’0 165lbs 

two counts of Forgery in the 2nd Will/Deed/Contract and disobeys a mandate 

No photo up, Does anyone know if the height and weight matches up ? Could be him and vinelink.com says Caucasian 

Yes, that's him. 

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Bingoloid said:

"of Florida"

My understanding is that he worked for the county until like a month ago. How did he end up domiciled in Florida, or do they just go by whatever address they gave when they were caught?

Same logic where we have no gangs or high society rape / drug parties, in Binghamton?

• 4 weeks later...