Ho Hired: JC hires homewrecker as Clerk/Treasurer

strawberry

The new JC mayor has hired a homewrecker as the new village Clerk/Treasurer. This ho broke up the marriage of a Broome Co. Legislator and her husband. The man is 35 years her senior. What a nice message the JC mayor is sending to the village… if you lie and cheat you will be rewarded. No wonder JC is a cesspool.

On 1/10/2022 at 5:43 PM, strawberry said:

The new JC mayor has hired a homewrecker as the new village Clerk/Treasurer. This ho broke up the marriage of a Broome Co. Legislator and her husband. The man is 35 years her senior. What a nice message the JC mayor is sending to the village… if you lie and cheat you will be rewarded. No wonder JC is a cesspool.

On 1/10/2022 at 9:14 PM, Mother of 3 said:

She doesn’t work anywhere more than a year or two. Once people get to know her she has to run away and find a new job. 

name?? it would be public knowledge anyway..

1 hour ago, Mother of 3 said:

How is she always out drinking and partying and on trips? She has young kids. 

She’s currently dating Jeremy Sager of JKS Home improvement but she seems to be free for the right purposes I’ve been told. Jeremy is not Established enough for her goals from what I heard

Yes she has two sons. 

On 1/10/2022 at 9:14 PM, Mother of 3 said:

She doesn’t work anywhere more than a year or two. Once people get to know her she has to run away and find a new job. 

Sounds like any number of assistant principals, principals, and other administrative leaders in our local schools. They get caught and just bounce to another district or area county. Most small district administrators in Delaware, Tioga, Chenango counties are sex scandal refugees from Broome districts.

19 hours ago, strawberry said:

Tom and Suzy Ryan were married for many years. Tom was an executive at NYSEG and Suzy is a Broome Co Legislator. Brittany broke up their marriage and married Tom. Brittany is the new clerk/treasurer for the village of JC.

Check this link out, she is shacking up with Jeremy Sager. Is she separated from tom or cheating on him?

https://www.facebook.com/100003341627991/posts/4611814835606525/?d=n

A good accountant in the private sector will make much more than the Johnson City Clerk/Treasurer position pays. 

It looks like she’s gone from Shumaker Engineering to Delta Engineering to Vieira & Associates to Village or Johnson City over the short course of two years. Not someone I would hire. 

There was a quote I remember reading years ago. I thought it was by Roger Moore, but I can't find it online. Anyway:

"I owe my career to my first wife. I owe my second wife to my career."

Sad. It shows how easily relationships can be discarded, and the priorities in some people's lives.

For anyone considering starting over again with someone younger, stop and think of exactly how old you were when they were born.

Do you really think an attractive woman's ultimate goal in life is to bed down with someone old enough to be her father?

Although this is at the extreme side of May - December romances, whenever I hear of an older man hooking up with a much younger woman, I can't help thinking of this comment from Ricky Gervais:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...