DAMNING DOCS in DOS RIOS RAPE CASE

Independent

On 3/11/2023 at 12:39 PM, Sheriff Roy Coffee said:

I wonder wondering how the hell Korchak could screw up a big case so badly.. then I found out Korchak's corrupt investigator Jeffrey Wagner was on the case.  Korchak and Wagner are as unethical as they come.  To make these arrests with out searching the victim's phones is such bad practice, it's borderline misconduct.  These are bad arrests.  The indictments must be dismissed. 

v

7CD555F0-9D3F-4003-A323-9ED0126DC9F4.jpeg

I am possibly wrong on this but I think the age BPD handled the majority of the investigation. That being said I would love to know the ages of the alleged victims, if these girls were all under the age of consent then there is no consent.  It would be a statutory case. Bottom line the owners should have known better.

10 hours ago, Bingking said:

Anyone see the photo of Dave Harder endorsing Mike Korchak for DA that solak shared on Twitter.

Korchak looks like a funeral home director the way he glare's off at the podium lol 

Which is fitting since Harder looks like he's about 2 steps from being in a funeral home. 

Those of you who stated you were "in the know" said there's video.

You also stated you had reliable second hand accounts and you said it was REALLY BAD. 

These girls may have consented to sex but they didn't consent to rape. One of the charges leveled was against a child. A few of the others were 1st degree..meaning the victim was physically helpless or the perpetrator used force.

On 3/20/2023 at 9:08 AM, ThelmaHarper said:

Fake ID from China, and some make up, combined with corruption and pursuit of money. My 21 year old nephew stopped going to certain places because seeing so many of his friends younger, underage siblings in bars made him uncomfortable 

Make’s sense why it would.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 3/10/2023 at 9:46 AM, ginger said:

SB 967 YES MEANS YES legislation was enacted by Governor Cuomo and the legislature to avoid these situations.

I don't think prior exhortations count of girls saying, "gee I like to get with so and so." Conscious and voluntary agreement to engage in activity...silence or lack of protest is not affirmative consent. 

But since I'm not a lawyer.. and don't have access to the full record, those of you interested should look it up.

Post edit...THE CONSENT MUST OCCUR AT EACH STAGE OF THE ENCOUNTER.

I'm going to guess these men got a little too rough for these girls. 

In light of the recent disposition of this case I'd like to remind any students or young people reading BC VOICE what THE LAW says.

Yes, is a chemical reaction.