12 shots fired at Wilson

Momma Mia

Wasn't Oney facing the pending threat of a divorce and loss of custody of a child? Even PA's can have severe mental/emotional problems that are unconnected to the rest of the world's problems.

I think he was, which is why he sliced her achilles tendon, so she couldn't get away.

But then again, should that be the ok catalyst that sends them around the bend?

Who knows if that wasn't pending in this case as well?

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to the Linkedin profile of Clark's wife, she works in pharmaceutical sales. Samples of various drugs are provided to pharm reps giving Clark an opportunity to have access.

While that's certainly not impossible, I've known more than a few nurses who got quietly canned for "sampling the merchandise", I think this, too, is an example of people being very desperate to believe that this must have been controllable and/or somehow Clark's fault or at least someone else's fault, like his wife or employer.

The other possibility is a lot more frightening, because it implies that this could happen to anybody.

Bing, I'm telling you recent policy changes are causing some people to have anxiety and panic attacks, that's all. One need only look at Wankers comments in post 124 to see how one may feel their JOB/CAREER is threatened.

I think we are all on the same page, Clark is accountable for his actions. Discussing cause and motive should be acceptable fodder for this forum. Clearly, Bajwa and the wife did not commit this crime. Also, has anyone else noticed in the condolences for Officer Smith, he has a wife Christian that he appears to be separated from, as the DiPietro family mention that their sister/daughter Leslie has been his soulmate for the past 6 years. WBNG has an interview with his son from the vigil last night. Looks just like his Dad, well spoken young man, has a hint of a British accent. God Bless and keep him and all the family strong.

Seems odd that not one, but two middle-aged local men that worked for him suddenly turned into homicidal maniacs, doesn't it?

(anyone remember Larry Oney? http://www.wbng.com/news/local/Triangle-Fire-Ruled-Homicide-152360505.html )

Although, for the life of me, I can't think of a connection other than the obvious...they both worked in the same place.

May seem odd, but hard to compare both situations. In the Oney situation, it would seem that the catalyst for his violent outburst was his wife desiring a divorce - that is what apparently sent him over the edge of reason, who his employer was does not seem to have any bearing on it or any relation to the current sad situation that just occurred.

Bing, I'm telling you recent policy changes are causing some people to have anxiety and panic attacks, that's all. One need only look at Wankers comments in post 124 to see how one may feel their JOB/CAREER is threatened.

Ginger, I think you are just grasping at straws... trying to blame policy changes at someones employment for sending them over the edge - off their rocker to do something like this is pretty far fetched. Not saying employment policy changes don't sometimes add a bit of stress or anxiety, but certainly a change in policy of that sort shouldn't be enough to send a normally sane person over the edge and completely lose grasp of reality. If a policy change at work affected someone like that, then that person was not mentally stable to begin with and had other underlying problems, it would be unfair to try and blame the employer or place of employment for an outcome like this....

May seem odd, but hard to compare both situations. In the Oney situation, it would seem that the catalyst for his violent outburst was his wife desiring a divorce - that is what apparently sent him over the edge of reason, who his employer was does not seem to have any bearing on it or any relation to the current sad situation that just occurred.

Yeah, I know.

Not trying to grasp at straws on purpose, just seemed weird to me.

But, we don't know that wasn't happening in this situation.

. If a policy change at work affected someone like that, then that person was not mentally stable to begin with and had other underlying problems, it would be unfair to try and blame the employer or place of employment for an outcome like this....

Particularly when said stress-inducing policy change was handled by all other employees in a normal, non-murderous fashion.

Particularly when said stress-inducing policy change was handled by all other employees in a normal, non-murderous fashion.

I don't know man, there are probably a few Guests who started stockpiling ammo when this place went members-only, and the Guests were some of the most stable, mentally healt...

Oh, hah. Yeah, come to think of it...

It will come out shortly that Clark had a brain tumor.

Whether he knew it or not, I don't know.

Are you saying this in the context of "I know for a fact that this has been found and not been released to the public yet" or speculating that it's the most likely outcome?

Before this thread is brought to a close, I just want to say that I think it would be good to suggest that participants in this thread also remember the loved ones of the killer, James Clark. My imagination tells me that his (James Clark's) actions also brought GREAT suffering to his loved ones, just as his actions brought GREAT suffering to Officer Smith's loved ones! I didn't know James Clark or his family, but I'm thinking especially of his young son and I would think that would probably include his wife also. My prayer is may God somehow bring some sort of comfort to all those who have been forced to endure enormous suffering, because of James Clark's actions.

Before this thread is brought to a close, I just want to say that I think it would be good to suggest that participants in this thread also remember the loved ones of the killer, James Clark. My imagination tells me that his (James Clark's) actions also brought GREAT suffering to his loved ones, just as his actions brought GREAT suffering to Officer Smith's loved ones! I didn't know James Clark or his family, but I'm thinking especially of his young son and I would think that would probably include his wife also. My prayer is may God somehow bring some sort of comfort to all those who have been forced to endure enormous suffering, because of James Clark's actions.

Mid-Last week I, after I read all the entires in Officer Smith's Legacy guestbook at pressconnects, I then read all of the ones for James Clark. It was a heart-warming experience. The public at-large pretty much did what you suggest above.

Officer David W. Smith Legacy guestbook

http://www.legacy.com/guestbooks/pressconnects/david-w-smith-condolences/170455606?cid=full#sthash.oBajBNgB.FfqkFSUL.dpbs

James Clark Legacy guestbook

http://www.legacy.com/guestbooks/pressconnects/james-clark-condolences/170455380?cid=full#sthash.S9X59mwK.dpbs

A doctor from STI came into my work place today. He said they were all notified the shooter had a brain tumor. At least now there is an answer, but the healing is never complete. God Bless everyone involved.

A doctor from STI came into my work place today. He said they were all notified the shooter had a brain tumor. At least now there is an answer, but the healing is never complete. God Bless everyone involved.

This would be a MAJOR HIPPA violation, as well as ILLEAGAL and I can't imagine a reputable doctor doing this. Where do you work? Patient information is given on a need-to-know basis in the healthcare field. Something seems 'off' about your post.

It is not a HIPPA violation if the family allows the information to be shared. "The staff was notified" were his exact words, so it wasn't a sly comment made illegally by a staff member. And he told me in front of a few others, and you're right - no reputable doctor would share private information.

This would be a MAJOR HIPPA violation, as well as ILLEAGAL and I can't imagine a reputable doctor doing this. Where do you work? Patient information is given on a need-to-know basis in the healthcare field. Something seems 'off' about your post.

While it might turn out to be a hoax, if a loved one had an incident like this at his place of work, it would be a priority for me to authorize giving his longtime coworkers the explanation they deserve as quickly as possible.

This would be a MAJOR HIPPA violation, as well as ILLEAGAL and I can't imagine a reputable doctor doing this. Where do you work? Patient information is given on a need-to-know basis in the healthcare field.

You've obviously never worked in healthcare. HIPPA violations happen all the time. It's disturbing and most go unreported.

Archived