Donald Trump running for President in 2016

Notice how these trumpies are already posturing in preparation with a lame ass defense as to why their "Golden Mariah" Trump will inevitably lose to the overwhelming victory that Clinton is destined to achieve! as many others here, I am by no means a fan of Hillary Clinton but ANYONE is a better choice than Flump!

They've been lining up their excuses for months now.

"It's rigged."

"The media isn't FAIR!! That Megyn Kelly!"

"Hillary is coming fer our guns dammit!" (even though they said the same thing about BO 7 1/2 years ago.)

The Excuse Train will hit full steam when he gets his ass handed to him during the first debate or two. He will STILL have no plan. He'll think he can walk in and wing it with a lawyer and career politician (and crusty old bat) like Hillary. She will tattoo him with his stupidity for hours.

She may be a liar and a con artist, but she's extremely shrewd, crafty and she's survived more attacks than anyone in politics today. She seems to feed off being attacked, relish it. Anyone thinking she isn't a formidable foe is making a BIG mistake.

He'll have two points: emails and Libya. After using them both 4 times in the first 30 minutes, he'll start stammering about how EVERYTHING is horrible and he's the only guy who can fix it. His debate team must be changing their briefs every two hours already.

When they start running through some mock debates (Ivanka would make a good proxy Hillary) the sense of panic will go nuclear. He hasn't learned ANYTHING (stats, numbers, how to verbalize a plan) in a whole year. Now they have (maybe) 3-4 weeks to cram him.

Ain't gonna work.

I want to hear her ask him "How, Donald, am I PLANNING lawlessness?? YOUR words, remember?"

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maybe everything is waaaay better for you now than it was in 2008-2009 but I couldn't agree with that. I lost a good job in the end of 2009 due to some DOD cuts that trickled down to the company I worked for. I think there'd also be a very large crowd of folks who would also agree things ARE NOT better now then they were in 2008-2009. I think most people want Trump because they see it as radical change. With Hillary everything will stay the same, and for a large part us that just won't work.

Where's the trouble?

Of the top 35 steel refining companies by volume the US has ONE in that group (at 12th). China has 16 of the 35, Russia has 4, India has 3. A company headquarted in Luxemburg, for God's sake, produces four times the volume the US does in millions of tons.

We have almost no aluminum ore within the US (all imported) and no lithium ore. We're dependent on foreign manufacturing for most materials.

Who owns most of the real estate in New York City and Los Angeles? Qatar Investment Authority owns $1,350,000,000 of Los Angeles real estate with plans to invest an additional $35,000,000,000 ($35 Billion) in NYC and other US cities). 31% of new home buyers in Texas are located in Asia! We are mortgaging our country to foreign investors.

They don't have to attack us. They are buying US a bit at a time.

I see that as trouble in the long run. We'll be tenents in our own country.

Cankles? Really? :D

Seeing as how part of my posting was quoted by a troll, said troll must think the cankle topic has a comment by me. So sad to see such a prolific writing troll who seldom posts accurate info. (at least having his girlfriend mulligan do fact checking would be less pitiful).

Reckon its getting boring on here, so time to take couple days break.(one day at least)

I am going to ask a simple question, and please think before you answer. What has Hillary done for us up state NY? What has Trump done for upstate NY? What has any politician done any thing for upstate. Seems to me NYC is more important than the rest of the state. So you all make your own decisions.

What has Hillary done for upstate NY?

Jack Shit

What has Trump done for upstate NY?

Jack Shit (wasn't a politician though) but he did go to summer camp here as a kid, so that's good enough for me

Clinton's pick for VP is Kaine. Kaine ain't Able.

President Trump. Get used to it.

I am going to ask a simple question, and please think before you answer. What has Hillary done for us up state NY? What has Trump done for upstate NY? What has any politician done any thing for upstate. Seems to me NYC is more important than the rest of the state. So you all make your own decisions.

Hillary promised 200,000 jobs for upstate. There were fewer upstate jobs after she left than when she was sworn in.

Trump promised upstate nothing. He was never elected to do anything for upstate.

TRUMP 2016

No one even knew who Kane was for christs sake - now he's a great fit???....smh....... Wonder how the ultra liberals that are now backing Hillary are going to feel when they find out Kane is PRO LIFE....So would he then view Hillary's supporters as "baby killers?" Also Kane says he will forego his beliefs to uphold the sitting law that abortion is legal and will do all he can to protect that? Hmmm....guess his job is more important than his morals huh? Like Cyndi Lauper said. "Money changes everything".....And everyone says Trump is an asshole....further proof that the Dems aren't all they crack themselves out to be. Think the word is Hypocrite.

No one even knew who Kane was for christs sake - now he's a great fit???....smh....... Wonder how the ultra liberals that are now backing Hillary are going to feel when they find out Kane is PRO LIFE....So would he then view Hillary's supporters as "baby killers?" Also Kane says he will forego his beliefs to uphold the sitting law that abortion is legal and will do all he can to protect that? Hmmm....guess his job is more important than his morals huh? Like Cyndi Lauper said. "Money changes everything".....And everyone says Trump is an asshole....further proof that the Dems aren't all they crack themselves out to be. Think the word is Hypocrite.

I think we're WELL past the point where we expect either of these two to be shining examples of purity and exemplary moral and ethical standards.

"Politicians are hypocrites" isn't really news.

It is too bad that, short of a third party who doesnt' stand a chance of winning there really is no viable alternative. To me, it boils down to nothing other than the lesser of two, or picking the devil you know.

The political arena is so jaded and stained by both sides and history now that it's unlikely that we'll ever see another President like FDR, Truman, Ike or JFK who may have had their faults but weren't contaminated by big business and the wealthy to the point where they could not serve primarily the peoples' interests.

Hmmm wasent JFK born with a silver spoon in his mouth? He was a true hero that's what put him over the top. TRUMP maybe boisterous but I think he's really sincere wanting to make America great once again. You people gave GW Bush two terms knowing that his first one did nothing for middle America you did the same for Obamaration and look where it got you. I think one term is enough and if you haven't seen and major improvement the boot their asses out. Hillary scares the shit out of me I can't afford to feed anymore social programs for unproductive non taxpaing slugs......... Can YOU?

Repubes and Trump are the most hypocrites. He has an excellent pro choice voting record..Provide a reliable link where Kane said that...and that he's pro life. Go ahead I dare ya...That's right...you have nothing

Reliable link? No such thing in todays media....Watched the interview of him on CBS This morning on Friday or Saturday. I believe it was, and it came out of his own mouth. He was asked if he was against abortion and pro life and he said, "yes I am"...I do not believe in abortion and YES I am pro life but that's the law of today and I will do anything I can to help enforce TODAYS law....

"Excellent pro choice voting record".....wow, c'mon man...do a little research...there's a bazillion links on his stance......smh....you're supporting someone you know nothing about.

I think we're WELL past the point where we expect either of these two to be shining examples of purity and exemplary moral and ethical standards.

"Politicians are hypocrites" isn't really news.

It is too bad that, short of a third party who doesnt' stand a chance of winning there really is no viable alternative. To me, it boils down to nothing other than the lesser of two, or picking the devil you know.

The political arena is so jaded and stained by both sides and history now that it's unlikely that we'll ever see another President like FDR, Truman, Ike or JFK who may have had their faults but weren't contaminated by big business and the wealthy to the point where they could not serve primarily the peoples' interests.

I agree whole heartedly on that one....the earliest President I remember is Nixon at his end game....pretty much downhill from there. Would love to see this country reform voting and loose all this delegate and super delegate nonsense....time for one person one vote straight across the board. Trump's getting my vote.....if nothing else I will at least erase Mulligans Hillary vote....lol...for what that's worth. :rolleyes:

I agree whole heartedly on that one....the earliest President I remember is Nixon at his end game....pretty much downhill from there. Would love to see this country reform voting and loose all this delegate and super delegate nonsense....time for one person one vote straight across the board. Trump's getting my vote.....if nothing else I will at least erase Mulligans Hillary vote....lol...for what that's worth. :rolleyes:

mully initially supported Bernie. Now he is linked up with hillary.

After reading the wikileaks emails, it is obvious that the dnc supported hillary.

mully was had and made to look like a fool. Also all the Burnie supporters who gave money to him were thrown under the bus.

dems are such fools.