Kim Myers bad reaction at Dick's Open

Clyde

I was working at the Dick's Open yesterday, just before the concert Kim Myers and her husband were introduced. They got out on the stage, and Kim was given the microphone to speak to the 20,000 people waiting to see Florida Georgia Line.

I was surprised this was allowed. Yes her family's business is the main sponsor, but she's a congressional candidate, and it seems like an enormous advantage they didn't offer Claudia Tenney. The crowd reaction wasn't good. No one had any idea who she was or why she was out there. And her message was confusing, she didn't speak well no one reacted to anything she said.

Despite the advantages she has been handed her entire life, she has a lot of work to do.

Especially a speech from a wealthy person.

1. When I listen to a speech at any event, I always make sure the speaker is a poor person....mostly because there's so much poor people can teach us about how to succeed in life and get things done and done right.

2. Did Drumpf give away his billions overnight and you're the only person who knows it, or can we just continue to simultaneously laugh ourselves sore and be very afraid whenever he says yet one more trollish, inflammatory, xenophobic, mysognyist, ludicrous thing?

Pete(me): Kim, what is the most challenging thing facing the district?

Kim: Jobs, and I have a plan to bring jobs to upstate New York.

Pete: Kim, you can not convince your own family to bring the Dick's Sporting Goods headquarters back to Broome County. How are you going to convince other business people to locate to this area?

Kim: Pete, that is a good question.

Pete: Wasn't your email to county worked asking for donations a clear ethical violation?

Kim: I did not know that such an innocent email could trigger such a big problem.

Pete: How can you relate to the common man when you fly to Florida, in your private plane, for the day?

Kim: It is difficult being rich. It is not as easy as you think!

I could take her apart in minutes and make her look like a fish flopping around on the deck of a boat.

I used to work for the family at Dick's. No, no, no way I would ever vote for her. She's all about herself. Money doesn't buy everything, but I think someone forgot to tell her that. She reminds me of Hillary with red hair.

I have a hard time finding someone to help me in Dick's Sporting Goods in Vestal. I couldn't find those seats that lock onto stadium bleachers and I could not find a single soul on the floor. So I went up to the service desk and the woman that was working it was also being a cashier. She got annoyed with me that I had to ask her where to find them. Then instead of calling someone she points to the far wall and says they are over there. She gave me a look like "You are bothering me. Go away". Then I had to go to this woman after I finally found them and another customer came up to her looking for something. This woman flat out told her that she could not find anyone to help her. The service desk/cashier woman snapped at her and told her she would help her in minute. There is hardly anyone working there or at the checkouts. I will try not to go there again. It's not worth it.

I used to have some dealings with her brother Marty when he worked for a company other than Dick's. In a nutshell, he would sell company property for cash, use the cash to buy himself lunch, then submit the receipt from his lunch for reimbursement, essentially stealing the money twice. They're a real classy bunch.

Marty had a huge drug problem back in the day. Family found out and booted him out of anything to do with Dick's. That's when he went to the water company.

There are so many skeletons in that family closet, I'm surprised she's running.

Wanker is a self proclaimed genius just as him yew I'll tell you! If he goes to an event and the speaker isn't poor he immediately replaces the speaker otherwise he can not relate to them and what they say. Poor people know how to get ear done and get ear done right just ask the man who calls himself WANKER! One hand or two Wank?.

Pete(me): Kim, what is the most challenging thing facing the district?

Kim: Jobs, and I have a plan to bring jobs to upstate New York.

Pete: Kim, you can not convince your own family to bring the Dick's Sporting Goods headquarters back to Broome County. How are you going to convince other business people to locate to this area?

Kim: Pete, that is a good question.

Pete: Wasn't your email to county worked asking for donations a clear ethical violation?

Kim: I did not know that such an innocent email could trigger such a big problem.

Pete: How can you relate to the common man when you fly to Florida, in your private plane, for the day?

Kim: It is difficult being rich. It is not as easy as you think!

I could take her apart in minutes and make her look like a fish flopping around on the deck of a boat.

I would pay to watch

Archived