Hillary Clinton Death Watch!

27 Time World Champions

So the big question is ... if she does have serious health issues - severe enough for her to substantially limit her campaign appearances - then why is she so hell-bent on running for the office?

Is it that over the years, both the Clinton Foundation and in her position as Senator and Secretary of State, she has made substantial promises to foreign governments and other entities - ie, pay for play? And if she can't get in the Oval Office - at least for a few days - to implement said promises, then some retribution is going to be taken out on Bill, Chelsea and the grandkids?

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Issues?

Nope.

Drumpf and his fans can't talk about any issue that doesn't start with the letter Benghazi.

Surmising that she wears a catheter and drain bag is where they have sunk to.

JFK had Addison's. FDR was mostly non-ambulatory (look it up). Nixon had phlebitis. Most of our older Presidents had some sort of health problem. Why don't we talk about them?

It's tacky and not part of the discussion we should be having. If we're going to talk about conditions that would preclude a candidate from performing the duties, let's talk about Drumpf's histrionic personality disorder and pernicious and soul-crushing narcissism. Those will get the nuclear bombs flying and the world economy crashing a lot faster than HC having problems getting around will.

She has medical issues, for sure; whether or not they would affect her ability to run/hold office is surely another story. Hypothyroidism is no biggie if controlled, many many females have some continence issues if indeed that is a foley/bag, and if she had a fall and struck her head... an orbital fracture can cause the double vision. None of these would necessarily preclude her from doing a good job but one thing is for certain, I still don't like her. Ha!

spuds has a huge mental issue as all the Trumptards do NEVER TRUMP!!!!

I had been planning to vote for Mr. Trump. However, given Mulligan's input, I have changed my mind. I'll bet if you keep typing "Never Trump" you'll convince many more to change their minds.

She has medical issues, for sure; whether or not they would affect her ability to run/hold office is surely another story. Hypothyroidism is no biggie if controlled, many many females have some continence issues if indeed that is a foley/bag, and if she had a fall and struck her head... an orbital fracture can cause the double vision. None of these would necessarily preclude her from doing a good job but one thing is for certain, I still don't like her. Ha!

You obviously have some medical training.

Hey Trolligan; I posted a pic of her medical record that shows the diagnosis. Do you read as poorly as you spell?

I hope you're not referring to the images of supposed medical summaries that showed Dr. Lisa Bardack's heading on them. Most of the so-called "conspiracy sites" - ie, the alternate media - were very, very suspicious of them from the very beginning and wouldn't touch them with a 10-foot pole (think Dan Rather and Bill Burkett). Heck, as soon as I saw them, I knew that they didn't look like anything my physicians would send out.

As expected, the MSM and Hillary campaign have used them as straw man arguments: since the documents are fake, then obviously all questions of Hillary's health have no basis in fact.

Hillary opens a jar of pickles to prove she is healthy!

(Funny, but with both Jimmy and Hillary being miked and hovering over the jar - even with the audience noise - I still would have expected to hear that distinctive "pop" sound.)

A better test would have been for her to take off her pants suit jacket and do it in her blouse. But then, that might have shown all of the bruises on her arm caused by the Coumadin she is taking.

Hoping that Drumpf's opponent dies before the election, and having that as the only hope to be had, speaks to a raw, disturbing, odorous, rancid desperation.

"Don't vote for her! She's gonna die!!" is really just laughable.

I guess "she's coming fer yer guns!" has lost it's luster and bonermaking zing.

I haven't checked the news lately.

What was today's Drumpfian Flip Flop?

Archived