Hillary Clinton Death Watch!

27 Time World Champions

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, I have to ask, was that last video of Hillary being all wobbly and such real or a fake?...actually her?...what date was this? Now a days, we can't believe much of anything....

That video is the real deal, was taken today after illary left the 9/11 ceremonies early and it's ALL OVER the internet. Can't wait to hear the Clinton Spin-Job on this one.

At this point, honest Democrats should be pushing for the medical records to rule out that she is suffering with what looks like a progressive neurological disorder -(Parkinson's) and if proven she is then she needs to end her campaign & let Bernie step

In, he would at least have a fighting chance against Trump.

At this point, honest Democrats should be pushing for the medical records to rule out that she is suffering with what looks like a progressive neurological disorder -(Parkinson's) and if proven she is then she needs to end her campaign & let Bernie step

In, he would at least have a fighting chance against Trump.

This is what I don't understand about anyone supporting Hillary. She is clearly not about what's best for the American people, or for that matter, the democratic party. She is all about herself. Poll after poll shows that Bernie Sanders would runaway with the election over Trump, and even if Hillary manages to get elected, her presidency will be mired in continued investigation over her corrupt and unethical actions.

This race between Trump and Clinton is very tight and it even favors Trump because what's not reflected in the polls is the "shy" Trump voter. Those that plan on voting for Trump, but don't say so because of fear of dealing with the aggression and moral arrogance of Hillary supporters.

Hillary cares about Hillary and her cronies. She's the most narcissistic and self absorbed candidate in this race, and that's saying a lot.

I'll repeat what I've said for months. If you don't want a Trump presidency, replace Hillary on the ticket.

Archived