Hillary Clinton Death Watch!

27 Time World Champions

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is really bad. She obviously has a very severe physical condition. I really wanted to see her crash and burn via her corruption and psychotic desire to control people. Not this way.

This is completely out of left field and totally uncalled for.

And yet Garo refuses to take action against this person.

Must be Garo is BCVoice's James Comey.

Really?

All the ball-sucking/ass eating/flaming gay/homo party posts that get put here dozens of times a day are ok then?

Get real son.

Today's events encapsulate the entire legacy of Hillary. A.) Hide, COVERUP the truth at all costs -> "She was thrown into the backseat like a side of beef." "Reporters were restrained from following her caravan." "Her shoe was left behind." B.) LIE. "I feel fine." C.) SPIN "She overheated." *yet she never removed her jacket, hmmm** "She was diagnosed with pneumonia two days ago." Rinse, repeat. Good luck Democrats!! Signed, Ms. Deplorable

Thanks for the "info."

If she does have pneumonia, she's likely out of the race.

Drumpf wins.

Congrats to all you. I'm buying stock in this company because the bombs will start flying by mid-spring 2017.

Everybody stock up now.

http://www.wisefoodstorage.com/

"Her team said she is suffering with "walking pneumonia""

Then why couldn't she walk after leaving the 9/11 memorial??????

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-12/hillary-cancels-california-trip-will-appear-san-fran-fundraiser-teleconference

Being an idiot is one thing. Some people can't help themselves.

Being willfully or intentionally idiotic is quite something else.

I know the answer to that question but I'm not posting it here. It would not deter you from posting the lamest, dumbest crap imaginable.

....other than to say elderly people are more susceptible to dying from run-of-the-mill cases of pneumonia.

Keep your little fingers crossed.

Archived